5010 South University Drive, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33328 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Photography by IMAGINATIONS

Award-Winning Master / Craftsman Photographer Lawrence Capdeville's ability to capture your day with feeling and emotion, through his unique blend of Photojournalism, Candid and Traditional coverage is reflected in your wedding day images. His staff of professional Photographers and artists are skilled in digital design, album creation and video production. From professional custom printing and corrective retouching to detailed album designer layouts, we'll amaze you with our photography and customer care. See why we live by our slogan, "More than just a picture… A WORK OF ART!"

• EIKON EVENTS
Melissathankyoucard
44fc7763fa10cb5c 1277466725297 259LisaAlexei

1 Reviews for Photography by IMAGINATIONS

Ruth and Jeff · Married on 01/29/2011

Larry at Photography by Imaginations did an outstanding job of photographing our wedding!!! He was so professional and did such an amazing job - arrived early, took awesome shots with our rings from our balcony, took fun getting ready shots at our house, took action shots on Las Olas Boulevard, and took really funky, hip shots in our favorite art gallery and a secret spot on the 8th floor terrace - we had a blast! We were especially impressed how patient Larry was with our families during formal shots and how effectively he organized everyone into the right places and positions (even my 3 year old sister!). Having a pro like Larry (Photography by Imaginations) as our photographer made our wedding day so much more relaxing and a lot of fun!

Sent on 02/08/2011

Photography by IMAGINATIONS FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• The Elegant Harp
    The Elegant Harp Wedding Musicians

I have known Larry Capdeville professionally for quite a few years. I would see him "in action" at weddings where I was performing. I was impressed with his professionalism with the clients, working unobtrusively, dressing appropriately, and then enthralled with the composure and creativity of his works of art. He truly is a master photographer, well deserving of the numerous national awards that he has received. So naturally when my daughter, AnnaLisa, and I desired to have a portrait taken, and we wanted "the best", Larry was our logical choice. People would look at these pieces of art in my studio and think that they were paintings. Subsequently, last year when my daughter announced that she was getting married in the summer at the beautiful Boldt Castle in the 1000 Islands, New York, my first order of business was to call Larry right away and make sure that he and his assistant were available for the weekend she desired. And how thrilled we have been! The only "problem" is that there are sooo many incredible works of art that he has taken that I truly need a gallery for all that I would love to have enlarged and framed. There are other cheaper photographers if you just want the day recorded, but if you want portraits that will be admired for years and generations to come, you must call Larry. I am so thankful that we did. Esther Underhay The Elegant Harp

• , 5010 South University Drive Fort Lauderdale, 33328 See on map