Photography By Crystal

3099 indian tr, Lake Worth, FL 33462 Map · Phone number

About Photography By Crystal

My name is Crystal Fielding. I have been a professional photographer for over 10 years. I live in South Florida but travel everywhere!
I use a photojournalistic as well as traditional style photography. My rates are reasonable.....if not cheaper then most. Please feel frr to view my work at www.facebook.com/crystalfielding
www.facebook.com/photographybycrystalinc

• Jewelwing Photography
  • The Cardonas
  • Kristina Karina Photography & Film

30 Reviews for Photography By Crystal

Katie · Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful experience!

Crystal took our engagement pictures on the beach while we were in Florida on vacation. She was so much fun to work with and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera! The pictures turned out amazing! I wish we lived closer so I could hire her for our wedding.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Photography By Crystal's reply:

So wonderful meeting you Katie! So happy you loved your session! Hope to see you again!!
    Thank you so much! ❤️❤️

Christine · Married on 08/31/2018

Crystal is amazing! In very short notice, I was able to coordinate with her to shoot some couples photos and a wedding dinner. While we weren't planning a full-on wedding, she helped us get photos that made it seem so much more official. She's EXTREMELY responsive, flexible, reasonable, personable, and blended in well with our craziness. She took charge when she needed to to get the right shots and I couldn't be more grateful to have her as part of our special day.

Sent on 10/06/2018

Photography By Crystal's reply:

Thank you so much Christine!
    So happy you enjoyed your experience!
    So grateful to have taken part. ❤️❤️

Hilary · Married on 12/30/2017

I cannot recommend Crystal enough! From my engagement photos to my wedding photos - Crystal is so talented and captures the best images! She is so personable and fun to work with...I choose Crystal for every important event! I am so grateful to have these photos for the rest of my life!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Award

• 3099 indian tr Lake Worth, 33462 See on map
    Location of (Photography By Crystal)