Baltimore, MD, Reisterstown, MD 21136 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,600
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Photography by Brea

My name is Breanna Shaw and I am a photographer based in Reisterstown, MD with a passion for photography and helping you capture those special moments in your life. Anyone can take pretty portraits, but a wedding is so much more than just that. Every wedding, every couple, every family is unique. You deserve someone who is emotionally invested in capturing all of the little nuances that make you, you. That's where I come in. This is why I love what I do. I get to meet the most amazing people and have the privilege of being by their side on one of the most important days of their lives, capturing all of the big moments, but more importantly all of the little ones too. Photographs are the best way we have to relive the memories for years and decades to come. I am honored to be pursuing this as my life's work. I can't wait to hear from you about your wedding, get to know you as a couple, and capture your wedding day memories!

Follow Photography by Brea on

Photography by Brea 6
Photography by Brea 7
  • Rachel

Rachel Fauber · Married on 02/17/2019

Unbelievable photos, even better people

I think my husband and I may be more excited about Brea's unbelievable photos than we are about getting married to each other. (Kidding! Kind of.) Honestly, we're just totally obsessed with Brea's work. We could sense from the very beginning of wedding planning that her images, which are filled with joy, energy, action, color, and intensity, were exactly how we wanted our day captured. After looking at a few photographers who seemed to just take outdoor photos in natural light, we were so excited to find Brea who is a was brilliant at lighting and indoor venues. Working with Brea and her team was easy, fun, and low-stress - so appreciated during the planning process. Brea helped us think through timeline and details, but on the day of was so flexible as things inevitably shift around. We just loved having her, Tommy, and Brooke with us on the day of. They were all there for laughs, helped wrangle family, and ensured we got all the special moments of the day captured. We have no idea how they did it - we didn’t even sense them in our space, but they captured every moment of the wedding many different ways from every different angle. We also didn’t realize how much we would appreciate the speed with which Brea delivered our photos. Literally less than 24 hours after the wedding Brea had sent us some some sneak peaks, which was such fun to have - it capitalized on all the wedding energy and we got to share them with family and friends. This was the best money we spent and not only did we get photos we’ll cherish forever, we really felt like we got a friend in Brea and are so excited to work with her again throughout our lives!

Photography by Brea 8
    Photography by Brea 13
    Photography by Brea 14

Sarah · Married on 12/31/2018

Awesome wedding photographer!

We could not have been happier with our wedding photographers Brea and Tommy for our New Year’s Eve wedding in Baltimore. When I started looking for photographers, I was a little worried about an evening, indoor winter wedding because there would probably not be very much light..which usually makes it hard to take pictures. I talked to a bunch of photographers, asking about their experience doing pictures in the dark and luckily found Brea who told me I’d come to the right place because she studies light - and if you check out any of her awesome pics (and silhouettes!) on her website www.bybrea.com, you will quickly see her work (especially with low light) is pretty magical and really speaks for itself!
    Brea is super down to earth, authentic, super creative and really creates the space for the people she’s photographing to feel comfortable and present, allowing us to take great pictures. She was also happy to answer all of my questions! Brea and she and her second shooter/boyfriend (Tommy) made us feel super comfortable during our engagement shoot in downtown Annapolis and even gave us the option to get into the water at the end which made some really awesome shots! The day of the wedding Brea & Tommy (and assistant/photobooth master - Jim) did a great job of capturing us and our guests and we now have a TON of awesome pictures documenting so many great memories from our wedding. The cherry on top of it all is that Brea is super quick to blog the top photos (like a couple days later!) so we were able to share them with family and friends while everything was still super fresh and exciting. Thank you Brea and Tommy!

• Gabrielle

Gabrielle · Married on 11/17/2018

We love brea!

We don’t know where to begin. Brea not only captures those little moments that you might miss on your big day, but she also makes you feel like family. She is very professional, yet warm and compassionate. Her work allowed us to relive one of our most beautiful and amazing days!

Photography by Brea FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,700.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Real Weddings

• District Remix
    District Remix Wedding DJs

Brea is SICK-AMAZING-FANTASTIC!!!!! Her photos are full of emotion and are a real visual punch. She makes the process of working with her super easy and delightful! Having Brea on the vendor team makes the party flow so much easier and tons of fun. BOOK HER NOW!!!

• East Made Event Company
    East Made Event Company Wedding Planners

I loved meeting and working alongside Brea at a recent wedding! Her work is fantastic and she has a super-fast photo turnaround post-wedding. Prior to the wedding, she was quick to respond to emails, helped give valuable input about the photo timeline, and was just a breeze to work with! On the wedding day, she was also wonderfully relaxed--especially when rain forced us to shift around some photo locations to keep our bride dry :) I would highly recommend Photography by Brea!

• EVENTPRO Design and Production
    EVENTPRO Design and Production Wedding Decor & Lighting

Amazing photos, plain and simple. So awesome to work with, you can't go wrong with Brea! She is one of the coolest people ever, and it shows in her work!

• Reisterstown, 21136 See on map