Baltimore, MD, Reisterstown, MD 21136 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,600
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Photography by Brea

My name is Breanna Shaw and I am a photographer based in Reisterstown, MD with a passion for photography and helping you capture those special moments in your life. Anyone can take pretty portraits, but a wedding is so much more than just that. Every wedding, every couple, every family is unique. You deserve someone who is emotionally invested in capturing all of the little nuances that make you, you. That's where I come in. This is why I love what I do. I get to meet the most amazing people and have the privilege of being by their side on one of the most important days of their lives, capturing all of the big moments, but more importantly all of the little ones too. Photographs are the best way we have to relive the memories for years and decades to come. I am honored to be pursuing this as my life's work. I can't wait to hear from you about your wedding, get to know you as a couple, and capture your wedding day memories!

Follow Photography by Brea on

Photography by Brea 7
  • Kacie

Kacie · Married on 09/27/2019

We love Brea!!

We cannot say enough AMAZING things about Brea!! First off, we know her personally as we are also vendors who have worked with her many many times before, and we are also friends!! Before me and my husband even got engaged I knew I wanted Brea to be our photographer. I never even considered anyone else. It had to be her! And I am SO glad we were able to book her. Brea captures every moment perfectly! She not only captured the love between me and my husband, but also captured the love between our family and friends. She captured moments I never even knew I wanted to see. While every photo is perfect I truly value her ability to get AMAZING candids. Her photos are so honest and heart-felt, they express so many beautiful, even funny, emotions! She captures moments that you will cherish for a lifetime! Not only that but her team is amazing! Her and Tommy have such great chemistry and are both easy going fun people. They both love what they do and it shows! You HAVE to hired Photography by Brea. We cannot thank you enough!!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Brooke Huntley · Married on 09/21/2019

If you want unique and show stopping photos Brea is your girl!

I don’t even have all the photos yet (we were just married less than 2 weeks ago) but I couldn’t wait to rave about Brea, Tommy, and their team. There are a lot of photographers that can shoot the traditional shots, but very few of them have the creativity and “eye” that Brea and Tommy have to get the true moments you want to remember! This is what first drew me to her and after meeting her I was sold. She has a passion for what she does and really tries to capture the couple exactly as they are (how they show affection, interests, etc). The few pictures we’ve received so far ...her teasers...are beyond my expectations. She is worth every single penny! Absolutely amazing and so much fun to work with!!! (My advice is to get the engagement session...it helps get you comfortable with her and her with you as a couple since the next time she shoots will be the big day!)

Sent on 10/01/2019
    Photography by Brea 14
  • Raymond

Raymond Simons · Married on 08/17/2019

DREAM wedding photos!!!

Hiring Brea was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! First, Brea and Tommy did an amazing personalized engagement session for us, including unique and authentic shots that we greatly appreciated. For the session, Brea and Tommy traveled to our home and our neighborhood so we could have our first experience working with them as a warm-up to our future wedding date and also so we could include elements from our lives, like our cats, that bring us the most joy.

On the wedding day, Brea and Tommy, as well as their assistant Bridget, went above and beyond capturing every detail. We are obsessed with how beautifully our ceremony was shot. The photos immediately bring us back to all the happiness and beauty that we shared on that day. When we received the photos, literally everything we could have hoped to see and even pictures we didn't even expect were in our album. Also, we loved how all of our guests look radiant on the dance floor and socializing during the reception. The action shots from the dance floor are like nothing we've ever seen, where it seems like their wasn't one impressive dance move that was missed. Brea and Tommy were also just amazing general support to our wedding day. We were both a little nervous before our first look and immediately after we had our first look we were both at ease and even more excited for the ceremony ahead. There were also times when Brea took it upon herself to troubleshoot some issues like my broken bustle and she kept me calm and also had a solution to allow me to get back on the dance floor without being tripped.

We opted to not have a videographer and instead look for a perfect photographer to record our wedding day and we would absolutely make this decision a hundred times over by hiring Brea. We've never received more compliments about anything than we have about our wedding photos. Brea works magic. We will no doubt use Brea to photograph other future life events for us.

Sent on 09/01/2019
    Photography by Brea 22

Photography by Brea FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,700.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Real Weddings

• District Remix
    District Remix Wedding DJs

Brea is SICK-AMAZING-FANTASTIC!!!!! Her photos are full of emotion and are a real visual punch. She makes the process of working with her super easy and delightful! Having Brea on the vendor team makes the party flow so much easier and tons of fun. BOOK HER NOW!!!

• East Made Event Company
    East Made Event Company Wedding Planners

I loved meeting and working alongside Brea at a recent wedding! Her work is fantastic and she has a super-fast photo turnaround post-wedding. Prior to the wedding, she was quick to respond to emails, helped give valuable input about the photo timeline, and was just a breeze to work with! On the wedding day, she was also wonderfully relaxed--especially when rain forced us to shift around some photo locations to keep our bride dry :) I would highly recommend Photography by Brea!

• EVENTPRO Design and Production
    EVENTPRO Design and Production Wedding Decor & Lighting

Amazing photos, plain and simple. So awesome to work with, you can't go wrong with Brea! She is one of the coolest people ever, and it shows in her work!

• Reisterstown, 21136 See on map