Baltimore, MD, Reisterstown, MD 21136 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,600
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Photography by Brea

My name is Breanna Shaw and I am a photographer based in Reisterstown, MD with a passion for photography and helping you capture those special moments in your life. Anyone can take pretty portraits, but a wedding is so much more than just that. Every wedding, every couple, every family is unique. You deserve someone who is emotionally invested in capturing all of the little nuances that make you, you. That's where I come in. This is why I love what I do. I get to meet the most amazing people and have the privilege of being by their side on one of the most important days of their lives, capturing all of the big moments, but more importantly all of the little ones too. Photographs are the best way we have to relive the memories for years and decades to come. I am honored to be pursuing this as my life's work. I can't wait to hear from you about your wedding, get to know you as a couple, and capture your wedding day memories!

Follow Photography by Brea on

Photography by Brea 7
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Photographer!!

Brea was wonderful to work with throughout our wedding process. From the engagement session to the wedding photos - everything turned out beautifully! She has a great eye for capturing just the right moment - not to mention an absolutely gorgeous back-drop (regardless of the weather - it still looks awesome). We have received SO many compliments on how beautiful our wedding photos turned out - she seriously captured the day, and our personalities, so well. The hardest thing I've had to deal with is deciding which pictures to frame because there's so many awesome ones. I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon Wallberg · Married on 06/08/2019

Reliving the Best Day Ever Forever

I first saw Brea's photos long before my husband and I were dating, and knew that I wanted her to photograph my wedding. She is able to not only capture moments but actual emotions. My husband, who does not like being photographed, remarked that the photographers were awesome and unintrusive - yet they were able to get these beautifully intimate shots.

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Photography by Brea 13
  • Martha

Martha Pallace · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely incredible!

Brea was absolutely incredible. From first looking through her photos and being drawn into the immense joy she captures, to clicking immediately in person, to an amazing engagement shoot and finally a beautiful wedding-- Brea nailed it all. She has been our most praised vendor from all the guests, raving at how perfectly she captured our experience. She is the best!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Photography by Brea FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,700.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Real Weddings

• District Remix
    District Remix Wedding DJs

Brea is SICK-AMAZING-FANTASTIC!!!!! Her photos are full of emotion and are a real visual punch. She makes the process of working with her super easy and delightful! Having Brea on the vendor team makes the party flow so much easier and tons of fun. BOOK HER NOW!!!

• East Made Event Company
    East Made Event Company Wedding Planners

I loved meeting and working alongside Brea at a recent wedding! Her work is fantastic and she has a super-fast photo turnaround post-wedding. Prior to the wedding, she was quick to respond to emails, helped give valuable input about the photo timeline, and was just a breeze to work with! On the wedding day, she was also wonderfully relaxed--especially when rain forced us to shift around some photo locations to keep our bride dry :) I would highly recommend Photography by Brea!

• EVENTPRO Design and Production
    EVENTPRO Design and Production Wedding Decor & Lighting

Amazing photos, plain and simple. So awesome to work with, you can't go wrong with Brea! She is one of the coolest people ever, and it shows in her work!

• Reisterstown, 21136 See on map