Baltimore, MD, Reisterstown, MD 21136 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,600
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Photography by Brea

My name is Breanna Shaw and I am a photographer based in Reisterstown, MD with a passion for photography and helping you capture those special moments in your life. Anyone can take pretty portraits, but a wedding is so much more than just that. Every wedding, every couple, every family is unique. You deserve someone who is emotionally invested in capturing all of the little nuances that make you, you. That's where I come in. This is why I love what I do. I get to meet the most amazing people and have the privilege of being by their side on one of the most important days of their lives, capturing all of the big moments, but more importantly all of the little ones too. Photographs are the best way we have to relive the memories for years and decades to come. I am honored to be pursuing this as my life's work. I can't wait to hear from you about your wedding, get to know you as a couple, and capture your wedding day memories!

Follow Photography by Brea on

Photos 9 Photos
Real Weddings 69 Photos

160 Reviews for Photography by Brea

Anna · Married on 10/26/2019

Brea's photos capture moments and emotions

One look at Brea's photos and it's apparent they speak more than 1000 words. But just in case you need a few more: We went with the engagement + wedding day package with Brea and her second shooter, Tommy. Her pictures are on a whole other level. She not only takes pretty photos, but she also *captures moments*. Every picture, you can just feel the emotion behind the picture. She just lets you live your best life and takes photos of it, allowing you to relive each moment through her photos. Not only are her candids so full of feeling, her nighttime/silhouette shots are out of this world. Brea is your next level wedding photographer and her photos are like nothing else out there. It's not just your standard wedding portraits, she allows your wedding to come to life with her photos.

From the beginning, Brea was responsive, helpful, professional and well-organized. She was so easy to work with. We also went with her Photo Booth and it was a huge hit. Everyone LOVED writing things in the gold sequin background. You can customize the print outs and they were super high quality.

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 10/13/2019

Incredible!!!!

Brea & Tommy are not only incredible photographers, they are kind and fun individuals who made both our engagement shoot and wedding so special. Their photos are vibrant and unique. Many people, loved ones and strangers alike, have said numerous times how the photos make them feel like they were at the wedding, that they can feel the love through the photos. Brea & Tommy captured the powerful emotions during our wedding so beautifully. We are looking forward to hiring them again for a family shoot in the future. Don’t hesitate to hire these wonderful people for your wedding. Thank you both, we are so grateful for the opportunity to work with you!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Kacie

Kacie · Married on 09/27/2019

We love Brea!!

We cannot say enough AMAZING things about Brea!! First off, we know her personally as we are also vendors who have worked with her many many times before, and we are also friends!! Before me and my husband even got engaged I knew I wanted Brea to be our photographer. I never even considered anyone else. It had to be her! And I am SO glad we were able to book her. Brea captures every moment perfectly! She not only captured the love between me and my husband, but also captured the love between our family and friends. She captured moments I never even knew I wanted to see. While every photo is perfect I truly value her ability to get AMAZING candids. Her photos are so honest and heart-felt, they express so many beautiful, even funny, emotions! She captures moments that you will cherish for a lifetime! Not only that but her team is amazing! Her and Tommy have such great chemistry and are both easy going fun people. They both love what they do and it shows! You HAVE to hired Photography by Brea. We cannot thank you enough!!

Sent on 10/15/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Photography by Brea FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3700
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4600
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints

Real Weddings

• District Remix Wedding DJs

Brea is SICK-AMAZING-FANTASTIC!!!!! Her photos are full of emotion and are a real visual punch. She makes the process of working with her super easy and delightful! Having Brea on the vendor team makes the party flow so much easier and tons of fun. BOOK HER NOW!!!

• East Made Event Company Wedding Planners

I loved meeting and working alongside Brea at a recent wedding! Her work is fantastic and she has a super-fast photo turnaround post-wedding. Prior to the wedding, she was quick to respond to emails, helped give valuable input about the photo timeline, and was just a breeze to work with! On the wedding day, she was also wonderfully relaxed--especially when rain forced us to shift around some photo locations to keep our bride dry :) I would highly recommend Photography by Brea!

• EVENTPRO Design and Production Wedding Decor & Lighting

Amazing photos, plain and simple. So awesome to work with, you can't go wrong with Brea! She is one of the coolest people ever, and it shows in her work!

• Reisterstown, 21136 See on map
    Location of (Photography by Brea)