Photography by Brea

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,000 Most Popular Price

This business is the happiest accident of my life. What started as a hobby turned into my life’s mission. The most important thing in our short time on this planet is connection – and it’s the greatest honor of my life to be able to connect with so many amazing people and through my camera be able to show them how they love and how they are loved. After over 300 weddings and nearly a decade of this business, you’d think shooting weddings every weekend would get old. And there was a time that I was starting to feel that way… but that’s when I realized I was doing it wrong. Weddings aren’t about flowers and chair covers. They’re about people. This is the one time in your life everyone you love will be in one room. Each wedding is unique because the dynamic between each couple and each family is unique. That’s pretty f---ing cool.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Save the Date

Daniela D. Married on 05/15/2022

Incredible photographer! Best decision ever.

My husband doesn't like taking pictures very much so he left the photographer decision up to me. I looked at multiple photographers before choosing one but I loved Brea's photos as soon as I saw them. Her photos were so vivid and different from the other photographers we looked at. She is so good at capturing the moment that I found myself laughing at photos and wishing I was there at a wedding for two strangers! During my first conversation with her, Brea was so easy to talk to. I could tell she was experienced and we would be in good hands. She made posing feel natural and relaxed and we had such a good time with her during our engagement shoot. Even my husband walked away saying "That was fun. I really liked her." On the day of the wedding, Brea and her team were so professional and efficient. They captured every family photo we wanted and then some. But even better were the candids from getting ready, all the way to reception photos. Brea really captured the energy, all the fun and love in the photos so we can really relive our big day. I am still getting compliments a month later on how wonderful she was. We would book her again in a heartbeat. We LOVE our photos and we are so happy we chose her as our photographer!!!
    Kristan J. Married on 04/09/2022

Brea is phenomenal!

My husband and I knew at the start of this process we wanted a photographer who would capture the magic of our day and Brea did exactly that. She was amazing to work with- so responsive, flexible, and the turnaround time for our photos was so fast! She made taking pictures fun and was able to capture so many special, authentic moments in an unobstrusive way. We love Brea's creative eye and ability to capture the emotions of the day in each picture. All our loved ones who have seen our photos have raved about them! We are obsessed with our photos and love that we are able to relive this day. We cannot thank Brea enough! Hiring her was the easiest wedding decision we made.
    Ariel N. Married on 03/26/2022

Brea is sensational

Brea is a magician, a rockstar and the most amazing photographer to document your wedding. She was remarkable, captured all of the moments without being intrusive or overbearing and made it fun. She got us a large sample of photos insanely quickly so we were able to relive the magic. Her skills are so amazing, going through the gallery transports us back to the wedding, to all of the joy and love that was present at our wedding.

Every single guest, friend, family and facebook connection that saw the photos raved about Brea and her team and were astounded at quality of the photos.
    We hired her Brea in 2019, she stuck with us through a wedding reschedule, an engagement shoot out of town and a two day wedding celebration finally in March of 2022. She was easy to work with in the planning stage, and super responsive. She made posed photos less awkward, and captured so many authentic candid moments that we are so overwhelmed with favorite photos and can't narrow it down.

There are infinite great things to say about how great she is and how special she'll make the day. She is amazing, hire her. Now. You will not regret it.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

16 photos · 12/31/2019
  • Jessi & Steve
    69 photos · 09/22/2018

District Remix District Remix Wedding DJs

Brea is SICK-AMAZING-FANTASTIC!!!!! Her photos are full of emotion and are a real visual punch. She makes the process of working with her super easy and delightful! Having Brea on the vendor team makes the party flow so much easier and tons of fun. BOOK HER NOW!!!

East Made Event Company East Made Event Company Wedding Planners

I loved meeting and working alongside Brea at a recent wedding! Her work is fantastic and she has a super-fast photo turnaround post-wedding. Prior to the wedding, she was quick to respond to emails, helped give valuable input about the photo timeline, and was just a breeze to work with! On the wedding day, she was also wonderfully relaxed--especially when rain forced us to shift around some photo locations to keep our bride dry :) I would highly recommend Photography by Brea!

EVENTPRO Design and Production EVENTPRO Design and Production Wedding Decor & Lighting

Amazing photos, plain and simple. So awesome to work with, you can't go wrong with Brea! She is one of the coolest people ever, and it shows in her work!

Reisterstown, 21136
Location of (Photography by Brea)

Photography by Brea frequently asked questions

What photography services does Photography by Brea include in the starting price?

Photography by Brea includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Photography by Brea include in their most popular wedding package?

Photography by Brea includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Photography by Brea offer?

Photography by Brea offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Photography by Brea offer?

Photography by Brea offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Photography by Brea offer for wedding events?

Photography by Brea offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Photography by Brea and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Photography by Brea is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding