Garden Grove, CA 92845 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Photography by Belinda Philleo

Photography is about the emotion that over took you when he locked eyes with you as you walked towards him down the aisle. It's about that moment when your father wiped away a little tear as he handed you over to your beloved. Its about that moment on the dance floor with your new husband when you forgot anyone else was in the room.

Every time you open your photo album, you'll relive each and every precious moment of your wedding day, just as it happened.

Let's get together to talk about your wedding day vision and discuss how we can best capture it through photography.

belinda@belindaphilleo.com

15 Reviews for Photography by Belinda Philleo

• David Naomi

David Naomi · Married on 01/26/2019

Exceptional

Both my husband and I are very blessed that we chose Belinda to be our wedding photographer. In addition to that, my mother is also very pleased to work with Belinda on our wedding day. Initially, I did not include photos while the bride and bridal party do makeup and prep. But my mother requested that we do it just a few days before the wedding day. I called Belinda and she gladly helped with adjusting the schedule for the wedding day to include bridal party makeup and prep photos as well. My mother has been praising Belinda since she met her on our wedding day and whenever she looks at our wedding album. Belinda is very sweet and extremely helpful in planning our wedding day. She made a timeline for us and even helped us out with some event planning. Belinda always made sure that she knows exactly what the bride and groom wants for their special day. She made me felt so relaxed and not worried about things while leading up to the wedding and on the wedding day itself. Belinda communicates very well with us throughout the planning process. We were able to reach Belinda anytime we had any questions or plan changes. We also did engagement session with her and it was a wonderful experience l. I remembered that she cheered me up that day since my wedding makeup trial session did not go well that same day. I was able to smile and felt really happy while taking engagement pictures. Belinda can make you laugh out loud while taking pictures as well. And the wedding pictures came out very beautiful and to very much of our liking. We are so very glad that we chose Belinda to capture our special memories. We now recommend Belinda to every couples that we know who are engaged. We will continue to recommend Belinda to everyone. She is the best we found after making many appointments with different photographers for our wedding. Belinda is also on time always whenever we meet up for a consultation or photo viewing. Both my husband and I are grateful forever towards Belinda for such pleasant experience taking pictures with her and helping us capture wonderful memories.

Sent on 07/26/2019

Randall · Married on 04/28/2018

Belinda is very good and she has great ideas on where to take pictures and where to take pictures. She will even help you with time line if you don’t have a wedding planner. She is the best hands down.

Sent on 09/17/2018
  • W

Wendy · Married on 01/27/2018

We saw Belinda's work for the first time on Instagram and we loved her style and emailed her to learn more. From the beginning, Belinda was prompt, pleasant, detailed, patient with all of our questions, and extremely professional. What sold us on booking her was her confident and flexible personality. I think this is needed in a photographer on such a busy day as a wedding. There's a lot going on and working with so many people, and she was great at making sure we kept on schedule. Any other questions we had outside of photography, she was always willing to provide us with resources that helped with our wedding planning. We loved that she checked in with us several times to see how we were doing as our day approached. She did a great job of breaking down our day ahead of time, which made us feel more comfortable about how our day was going to flow. On our wedding day, she was very pleasant and patient the entire day! She collaborated well with our videographers, which was also a big plus for us. Almost immediately, she shared sneak peeks, which was exciting as we waited for our pictures. She had our photos ready in less than 3 weeks, which is exceptionally fast and we were beyond amazed by the final product! We loved that she was able to capture the entire day in such a way that we felt we were reliving it all over again. The way she captured certain details is absolutely beautiful. We even loved the way she captured great pictures of our guests as they enjoyed themselves. We've already received so many compliments on our wedding photos. Belinda honestly goes above and beyond to provide the best service and create a seamless working relationship with her clients. We have really felt taken care of every step of the way. We truly have beautiful photos that will help us reminisce about our day over and over again.

Sent on 03/06/2018