Photo Art Star photo + video

Miami Beach, FL View map
$4,800 Most Popular Price

$4,800 Most Popular Price

WE MEMORIZE FOR A LIFETIME HAPPY AND SENSITIVE EMOTIONS OF LIFE.

Photo Art Star provides artistic, romantic, and journalistic types of photography and videography in South Florida, and can travel worldwide to capture your beautiful moments.

We will help you to create romantic moments and capture them in photos and videos for a lifetime.

Our packages vary and the best option to contact us to figure out what do you need the best.

OUR MOST POPULAR PACKAGE INCLUDE: PHOTO + VIDEO of the wedding day, PHOTO + VIDEO of engagement (prewedding photo & video) ALBUM, SAVE THE DATE CARDS.

Send a message or call (786) 860-2278

• LGBTQ+-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4800.00

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints

• Cheryl
    Cheryl G. Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing photographer, wonderful person

Roman is one of the best vendors I've worked with across both my personal and professional lives - I can't say enough great things about him. From our first interaction over email to the planning calls to the day of our wedding, everything he did went above and beyond. When he arrived, the first thing he did was ask to take my dress outside to photograph it, and at that moment I knew we'd made the right decision. He photographed every little detail, he helped pose me all day long so that I looked longer and leaner (what bride doesn't want that??), he moved artfully between the guys and the girls as we got ready, and he captured every moment. He tried different things, sat us on a windowsill, used some of our heart decorations in photos - it's clear he has a natural eye for composition. He sent us a sneak peek of a few photos while we were on our honeymoon, and we got all of our photos right on time, as promised. We can barely choose which ones to display because we're so happy with each and every one of them! He even helped me pull off and capture a surprise singing group during our ceremony, as a gift to my new husband. On top of all that, he's simply a nice person - very sweet and personable. Roman will make you look and feel like a million bucks, and you won't be able to stop smiling when you interact with him. I would recommend him over and over again!

Photo Art Star photo + video's reply:

It was an amazing day with you and everything was so special.
    Everyone was impressed how you surprised Dan with the performance of The Princeton Tigertones. You are amazing person and I'm happy I was there for your big day.
    Celisa Married on 05/21/2019
    "We are sooo happy with the way our photos came out. They were taken beautifully!! My wife and I couldn't be happier with the quality. Roman and Eugene, thanks again for your services. We certainly appreciate all the time you put into capturing our wedding day. We will be calling you again when it's time for our pregnancy photos ??! Thanks again guys."
    ~Celisa
    Danielle Married on 08/26/2018

Beautiful Results

I hired Photo Art Star for my wedding photography & videography. From the initial meeting my husband and I were incredibly impressed by how professional & kind the Photo Art Star are. This continued all the way through our wedding day. They also involved us in the process which really helped us prepare. They are extremely talented and the results speak for themselves. Thank you Photo Art Star!

Photo Art Star photo + video's reply:

I fall in love with you guys from our first meeting. After our engagement photo & video session, I knew that the wedding day will be very emotional.
    Love to see the connection between you two in the wedding video.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Team

Roman S
Roman S
Photographer Videographer

I'm an ex-military engineer who dedicates his life to serve people in the best possible way. Working in the photography and art industry for more than 8 years. I'd love to be the one who privileged to memorize your beautiful day and emotions for a lifetime.

7441 Wayne Avenue Miami Beach, FL, 33141
786-860-2278

we are open 365 days a year 7 days a week 24 hours a day
Location of (Photo Art Star photo + video)
100 Lincoln Rd Miami, Florida, 33139 See on map

Photo Art Star photo + video frequently asked questions

What photography services does Photo Art Star photo + video include in the starting price?

Photo Art Star photo + video includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Photo Art Star photo + video include in their most popular wedding package?

Photo Art Star photo + video includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Flush Mount

What photography styles does Photo Art Star photo + video offer?

Photo Art Star photo + video offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Photo Art Star photo + video offer?

Photo Art Star photo + video offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Photo Art Star photo + video offer for wedding events?

Photo Art Star photo + video offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Photo Art Star photo + video and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Photo Art Star photo + video is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Photo Art Star photo + video offer?

Photo Art Star photo + video currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding