Pezz Photo

located in South Tampa, available for national & international travel, Tampa, FL 33629 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Pezz Photo

As the owner of Pezz Photo, I try to create fresh, contemporary photography with style. I'd like you and your family to have a great experience with me, too!

I accept commissions for 10-15 weddings per year. The rest of the time I am photographing growing families, dazzling events, chefs and their restaurants, interior design and editorial work for magazines.

You can find some examples of my work here and on www.pezzphoto.com; I'd really encourage you to meet with me to see the finished product. For those of you planning destination weddings, we can take care of it all online and through some really great event planners. Just give me a call and we can discuss your needs.

Thanks for visiting!

b5d7a46a65dc591b 1431972425196 mostpezzphoto
v132

20 Reviews for Pezz Photo

Melissa · Married on 03/04/2017

We absolutely loved having Amy Pezzicara & Pezz Photo as our engagement and wedding photographer. We were introduced through our planner, Brooke Palmer of RSBP Events. We first did our engagement shoot at the fire station where my now-husband works, and included our dog, Dixie. We are typically not the most comfortable modeling for photos, but Amy made us feel and look so natural and the photos turned out amazing. Better than I could have dreamed of and using many elements at the fire station to give different looks. We also had several outfit changes and Amy was so accommodating with special requests. Amy also made our signature guest book from the engagement shoot photos, and it is perfect. For our wedding at The Lange Farm, we couldn't be happier with the photos! I have looked through them over & over, re-living the best day of our lives from beginning to end, and every single detail, thanks to Amy and her 2nd shooter, Avery Davis. We seriously couldn't be happier with how they turned out!!!!! She captured everything... bridesmaids and groomsmen getting ready, dress photos, first look, ceremony, portraits, reception, guests, all the details, and then some. She also had a fast turnaround and easy access to the photos through an app on your cell or her website. She emailed first a link with an overview to send to family and then the entire wedding album to follow. We also had media coverage for our wedding, and Amy was so gracious and accommodating, going above and beyond to fulfill requests. To anyone looking, we couldn't offer a better recommendation! Thank you Amy! -Melissa & Cameron Hill.

Sent on 03/25/2017

Molly · Married on 10/26/2013

Amy Pezzicara is hands down the best photographer. I have only seen a few of the pictures from my wedding so far but up to this point I couldn’t be happier. She was so easy to work with and made the process as simple as possible. It can be a little odd standing for pictures and doing different poses that you aren’t used to but she really makes it feel natural. She is also great at catching candid moments which I absolutely love. Amy’s customer service was amazing. Juan and I asked her last minute while we were on the dance floor if she would mind extending her time to go through the end of our reception. Without hesitation, Amy was on board! If you are looking for someone who captures great photo’s that will be used to remember your special day for the rest of your life, Amy is the photographer to go with. I would recommend her to any friend or family that asked!

Sent on 11/27/2013

Julianne · Married on 04/14/2012

Photography was our number one priority when looking for wedding vendors. We had been searching online and looking at a ton of photographers but none of them really struck us. When we first saw Amy's work, we knew immediately we wanted her to photograph our wedding. She really makes you feel at ease during the whole process especially if you aren't use to being the center of attention! Everything felt so natural and the photos really illustrate that feeling. She captures you in the real moment not staged.Our family and friends have all commented on how perfect our wedding and engagement photos are--really telling the story of our big day! Love every one of them. It's going to be hard to decide which to frame! Definitely recommend Amy.

Sent on 07/20/2012

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Pezz Photo Pricing

Pezz Photo Price Rates

Pezz Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Chocolate Pi
    Chocolate Pi Wedding Cakes

We love working with Amy! She is a very creative professional, a pleasure to be around, and a very talented photographer to boot. Highly recommended.

• Phase5
    Phase5 Wedding Bands

Amy is truly a fantastic photographer. She is extremely gifted and her pictures are amazing. I can count on my hand how many truly gifted photographers are around and she is definitely at the top of my list.

• Soirees In Style
    Soirees In Style Wedding Planners

I love working with Amy, and I refer her to clients whenever I get the chance. She's a professional who is dedicated to her clients and to producing the best possible results. She's easy to work with, and always produces fabulous results.

• located in South Tampa, available for national & international travel Tampa, 33629 See on map
    Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. by appointment