13336 Hiddencrest Ln, Ballwin, MO 63021 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27

About Mystery of Love Ministry

Elopements & Weddings for those Brides & Brides | Grooms & Grooms | Brides & Grooms Influenced by their Astrology | Moved by Mother Nature | Inspired by the Mystery of Love. When your stars align GET MARRIED! Wedding Officiant Rev Jessica Winter will help you use your stars as a guide to the wedding day of your dreams. From prewritten elopement ceremony scripts to fully customizable ceremonies and astrological compatibility readings to elemental plans for full incorporation of your personal astrology into the design for your big day, Mystery of Love Ministry will deliver an experience that is out of this world. Secular, Interfaith, Same-Sex, Cultural & Elopement Ceremonies. STL-based. Willing to Travel.

Elopements | Weddings | Astrological Compatibility Readings for Couple's Counseling | Wedding Design Planning

Mystery of Love Ministry offers services to help guide you through the process of creating a wedding ceremony that coincides with your ideals. Reverend Winter aspires to give you the gift of memories that you can cherish in your heart for all your living days. Jessica has experience providing services for couples who have a variety of religious backgrounds, including agnostic, earth-based, no denomination, pagan and unitarian. Additionally, customized vows are offered to each couple.

Follow Mystery of Love Ministry on

Mystery of Love Ministry 2
Mystery of Love Ministry 3
Mystery of Love Ministry 4

Rainiel · Married on 05/25/2019

Loved working with Jessica!

Not only was Jessica easy to work with, she took the time to really learn about our cultures. We had an interfaith ceremony, and my husband and I weren't quite sure how to pull off both Filipino Catholic and Jewish traditions, but Jessica was a great help to us. She was genuine, respectful, and responsive. 10/10 would recommend her!

Sent on 07/01/2019

McKenna · Married on 05/18/2019

We loved working with her!

We absolutely loved working with her! She really listened to our wants and made our big day very special.

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 11/10/2018

An Unforgettable Ceremony

Rev. Jessica Winters went above and BEYOND to make our day perfect. When searching for an officiant, my husband & I knew that we wanted someone less-traditional. Being an LGBT couple, we both agreed on this and felt most comfortable finding someone outside of a church, but still tied our story, faith and love for one another together. I stumbled across Jessica on WeddingWire and was drawn in.

From the start, I knew Jessica was a match when she responded to my inquiry the way she did. Her excitement and passion for her work spoke through her words. She had many stellar reviews, but even without them, I knew she stood out.

Unlike most officiants, Jessica's business was one of a kind. When it came down to it, our vows and ceremony was written beautifully. I hadn't ever heard a ceremony remotely similar and it brought in so many different elements of life. One of my favorite parts of the ceremony is when Jessica described our rings being in the shape of a circle. There is no beginning and no end to its shape, but the process to get it there was made from raw materials, just like our love.

Thank you, Jessica, for making the most important part of our wedding that is often forgotten, something so incredibly special and memorable. Our guests still talk about how deep & beautifully written our ceremony was. Not to mention, we gained a new friend. If you are in search of an officiant to truly capture your story and honor your life, you found her!

Sent on 03/05/2019
    Mystery of Love Ministry 5
    Mystery of Love Ministry 6
    Mystery of Love Ministry 7
    Mystery of Love Ministry 8

Mystery of Love Ministry's reply:

Alex & Drew, I am blown away by your kind words and your beautiful souls. I’ve told you before and I’ll tell you again: I am so grateful you reached out to me and chose me to be a part of your wedding day. It is a priority to me to truly touch my couples and their their guests on an emotional level and based on what you said, I can’t help but think I reached that goal with your wedding. It is not every day one gets to see true love take bloom. I’m one lucky woman to see it on the regular.

Award

Mystery of Love Ministry FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 100.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 200.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Earth-Based, No Denomination, Pagan, Unitarian
  • In which states are you licensed? FL, IL, MO, OR