Dripping Springs, TX 78620 Map · Phone number

Petal Pushers 6
Petal Pushers 7
  • Colton

Colton · Married on 05/05/2018

Petal Pushers was our one and only venue team. Prior to finalizing Petal Pushers we met with around four vendors in the Austin area and I must say, no one made us feel more warm, welcome, and put our vision and dream to reality quite like Petal Pushers did.

Decor and floral is always a little bit of a scary aspect to a wedding, especially considering a lot of external factors can completely affect your decor. Are flowers in the right season? Can these particular plants survive Texas heat? How long can flowers survive an outdoor ceremony? It's a lot to consider, but Petal Pushers are the expert in Hill Country/Austin climates and know and recommended exactly what we needed to make our day perfect.

As a gay couple, we like floral arrangements and adore flowers, BUT we wanted our wedding to feel masculine. The easiest way to do this is to use "metal, stone, and succulents," which is NOT what we wanted. Petal Pushers took our request, took our expectations, and in a ritualistic ceremony, burned them and reborn from the ashes was our wedding decor (kidding of course). HOLY. SMOKES. It was incredible and well beyond ANYTHING we could have expected.

Thank you to Lindsey Singleton and the other people from Petal Pushers who made our day LOOK and FEEL incredible.

You're the best.

Petal Pushers 15
    Petal Pushers 16
    Petal Pushers 17

Callie · Married on 09/30/2017

I was fortunate enough to have Petal Pushers as my florist for my wedding last month and they were INCREDIBLE. I basically used several different pictures from pinterest (of course) as my inspiration. My colors were very Fall inspired- plum, olive, deep reds. From my bouquet, to the boutonnieres, bridesmaid bouquets, and centerpieces...every single flower was PERFECT. I could not believe how well they were able to bring to life all of my ideas and inspiration. I also knew I wanted a subtle flower crown to wear for the reception. I gave very little information about it and just hoped they would know what I meant or had in mind. It was beyond my expectations. It was like they knew what I wanted more than I even knew... if that makes sense. I am SOOO pleased that I used Petal Pushers and you will be too! They will exceed your expectations and help to make your event everything you dreamed of and more!

Katie · Married on 09/15/2017

Petal Pushers was very helpful and easy to work with. I would recommend using them for wedding decorations. We specifically used them for the fair table and vintage chairs. It really provided a unique and beautiful detail to our wedding. Thank you!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Petal Pushers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,994.00
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

Real Weddings

• Vista West Ranch
    Vista West Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Love Love their incredible work!!!!

• Bill Bastas Photographer
    Bill Bastas Photographer Wedding Photographers

It's is easy to see why Petal Pushers is one of the area's leading and most sought after florists.

• Studio563 Austin
    Studio563 Austin Wedding Photographers

We have worked with Stacey on several occasions and she and her crew are always professional and attentive to the needs of their clients. They are amazingly creative with their design work and it photographs beautifully. We highly recommend Stacey and her crew at Petal Pushers.

• Dripping Springs, TX 78620 See on map