Dripping Springs, TX 78620 Map · Phone number

Petal Pushers 5
  • Megan

Megan Cristwell · Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely Gorgeous!

Wow! I cannot say enough about Petal Pushers. Stacy and Lindsay were so helpful in designing all of our floral and decor. Lindsay was patient with me when I decided to make changes 6 weeks before the wedding and really helped make my vision come to life. When we met at the venue, she hugged me and treated me like an old friend. Our floral arrangements were absolutely gorgeous, and exactly what I was dreaming of, and within our budget! I would highly recommend Petal Pushers to absolutely everyone!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Tristin

Tristin Atkinson · Married on 03/16/2019

Beautiful work

I would recommend petal pushers over and over again. I waited about four months before my wedding to look for a florist and thankfully they took me in (I do not recommend waiting that long). Their work is absolutely breathtaking. I love a lot of flowers and my bouquet was enormous! All I did was fill out their questionnaire and gave them a picture from Pinterest and they made it happen! They are amazing. I will forever brag on the petal pushers!

Petal Pushers 6
    Petal Pushers 7
    Petal Pushers 8
    Petal Pushers 9
    Petal Pushers 10
    Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Colton

Colton · Married on 05/05/2018

Petal Pushers was our one and only venue team. Prior to finalizing Petal Pushers we met with around four vendors in the Austin area and I must say, no one made us feel more warm, welcome, and put our vision and dream to reality quite like Petal Pushers did.

Decor and floral is always a little bit of a scary aspect to a wedding, especially considering a lot of external factors can completely affect your decor. Are flowers in the right season? Can these particular plants survive Texas heat? How long can flowers survive an outdoor ceremony? It's a lot to consider, but Petal Pushers are the expert in Hill Country/Austin climates and know and recommended exactly what we needed to make our day perfect.

As a gay couple, we like floral arrangements and adore flowers, BUT we wanted our wedding to feel masculine. The easiest way to do this is to use "metal, stone, and succulents," which is NOT what we wanted. Petal Pushers took our request, took our expectations, and in a ritualistic ceremony, burned them and reborn from the ashes was our wedding decor (kidding of course). HOLY. SMOKES. It was incredible and well beyond ANYTHING we could have expected.

Thank you to Lindsey Singleton and the other people from Petal Pushers who made our day LOOK and FEEL incredible.

You're the best.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Real Weddings

• Vista West Ranch
    Vista West Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Love Love their incredible work!!!!

• Bill Bastas Photographer
    Bill Bastas Photographer Wedding Photographers

It's is easy to see why Petal Pushers is one of the area's leading and most sought after florists.

• Studio563 Austin
    Studio563 Austin Wedding Photographers

We have worked with Stacey on several occasions and she and her crew are always professional and attentive to the needs of their clients. They are amazingly creative with their design work and it photographs beautifully. We highly recommend Stacey and her crew at Petal Pushers.

• Dripping Springs, 78620 See on map