3632 Olympia Dr., Raleigh, NC 27603 Map · Phone number

About Personal Weddings NC

Personal Weddings of NC exists for only one reason - to help you create a wedding ceremony that reflects your own unique style and personality as a couple. I am fully ordained and will spend whatever time it takes to get to know you, learn your story, and craft the perfect ceremony for you. Whether you're looking for a religious ceremony, a non-religious ceremony or something in between, I am at your service and will stand with you every step of the way. I am not one of your "vendors". I am your friend, your mentor, and your champion as we celebrate YOU!

​My services include:

• Unlimited consultation and advising on all aspects of your ceremony
  • Complete planning, personalization, and customization of your ceremony
  • Coordinating and running your rehearsal
  • Working closely with all of your vendors (wedding planner, musicians, DJ, photographer, etc.)
  • Handling of all your legal paperwork

I will strive to get to know you, so that I can write and tailor a service that is both personal and meaningful. There is no such thing as a "one-size-fits-all" ceremony. This is your day, and I will do everything possible to make the entire experience memorable for you, your family members and friends.

Fees start at $350 and are all-inclusive without any "hidden" charges. I prefer to be present at the rehearsal and even if there isn't a formal rehearsal, I'm glad to walk through everything with the wedding party on the day of the ceremony. It's important that everyone is comfortable with where they stand, when to move, etc.

I honor the commitment made by all couples and faith traditions (or the lack thereof), regardless of race, socioeconomic status, ethnic background, age, beliefs, gender or sexual orientation. Love Is Love.

Personal Weddings NC is a Raleigh-based wedding officiant that creates ceremonies that are tailored to you. Because they believe that “one-size-fits-all” ceremonies don’t exist, they are devoted to learning about your love story.

Experience
The Rev. Kevin Holland is a wedding minister and officiant. To date, he has performed more than 300 ceremonies.

Areas Covered

Personal Weddings NC is based in Raleigh, NC but also serves the entire state of North Carolina and beyond.

Follow Personal Weddings NC on

Personal Weddings NC 6
Personal Weddings NC 7
  • Victoria

Victoria Newcomb · Getting married on 10/09/2020

Our family and friends were blown away by Kevin!

Kevin was a wonderful personal touch to our wedding day. He spent time with us planning the ceremony and was so receptive to any and all wishes we had. He was willing to meet any way we found best fit for us. He really took the time to get to know us and share our story. All of our guests were just completely blown away by how beautiful the ceremony was.

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 10/05/2019

Kevin is wonderful!

Kevin is wonderful. He is professional, responsive, helpful and kind. He performed a heartfelt, lovely ceremony that was tailored just for my husband and I. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Heather

Heather Rothrock · Married on 09/14/2019

We loved working with Kevin!

Kevin was great to work with! He took time to get to know us and personalize our ceremony. We felt so comfortable with him. Several of our guests commented on what a great job he did.

Sent on 08/30/2019

Personal Weddings NC FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 400.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 35.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist, Unitarian
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English