Personal Weddings NC

Raleigh, North Carolina View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$500 Typical Price

Personal Weddings of NC exists for only one reason - to help you create a wedding ceremony that reflects your own unique style and personality as a couple. I am fully ordained and will spend whatever time it takes to get to know you, learn your story, and craft the perfect ceremony for you. Whether you're looking for a religious ceremony, a non-religious ceremony or something in between, I am at your service and will stand with you every step of the way. I am not one of your "vendors". I am your friend, your mentor, and your champion as we celebrate YOU!

​My services include:

• Unlimited consultation and advising on all aspects of your ceremony
  • Complete planning, personalization, and customization of your ceremony
  • Coordinating and running your rehearsal
  • Working closely with all of your vendors (wedding planner, musicians, DJ, photographer, etc.)
  • Handling of all your legal paperwork

I will strive to get to know you, so that I can write and tailor a service that is both personal and meaningful. There is no such thing as a "one-size-fits-all" ceremony. This is your day, and I will do everything possible to make the entire experience memorable for you, your family members and friends.

Fees start at $350 and are all-inclusive without any "hidden" charges. I prefer to be present at the rehearsal and even if there isn't a formal rehearsal, I'm glad to walk through everything with the wedding party on the day of the ceremony. It's important that everyone is comfortable with where they stand, when to move, etc.

I honor the commitment made by all couples and faith traditions (or the lack thereof), regardless of race, socioeconomic status, ethnic background, age, beliefs, gender or sexual orientation. Love Is Love.

Personal Weddings NC is a Raleigh-based wedding officiant that creates ceremonies that are tailored to you. Because they believe that “one-size-fits-all” ceremonies don’t exist, they are devoted to learning about your love story.

Experience
The Rev. Kevin Holland is a wedding minister and officiant. To date, he has performed more than 300 ceremonies.

Areas Covered

Personal Weddings NC is based in Raleigh, NC but also serves the entire state of North Carolina and beyond.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$400

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$35

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English

• Meghan
    Meghan T. Married on 06/19/2022

So incredible!!

We are so happy we chose Kevin as our officiant, he was so incredible. He did such an amazing job and really personalized our ceremony. We had so many compliments about him during the wedding. Would 1000% recommend him!!
    Michael C. Married on 05/29/2022

Everything we ever wanted in an Officiant

Kevin guided us wonderfully through the whole process of getting married. From how to get our marriage license to wedding day coaching, Kevin was there every step of the way to ensure our ceremony went smoothly. We received many compliments from our guests praising our ceremony; this is entirely because of Kevin and his thoughtful and elegantly written service. We could not be happier that we chose to work with Kevin on our special day.
  • Alexa
    Alexa C. Married on 05/29/2022

Everyone said our ceremony was the most beautiful one they've ever been to!

We loved working with Kevin as our officiant. My groom and I come from different religious backgrounds and he was so great at creating a ceremony that felt inclusive to all and just focused on our love for one another. It was such a beautiful ceremony and the way he was able to share our story with our guests and create prayers and readings that really tailored to our modern style and personalities was amazing. Every guest was in tears and is telling us how it was the most beautiful ceremony they've ever been to. I highly recommend working with Kevin!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

3632 Olympia Dr. Raleigh, North Carolina, 27603
Location of (Personal Weddings NC)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding