Personal Weddings NC Reviews

Personal Weddings NC 4
Personal Weddings NC 5
  • Victoria

Victoria Newcomb · Getting married on 10/09/2020

Our family and friends were blown away by Kevin!

Kevin was a wonderful personal touch to our wedding day. He spent time with us planning the ceremony and was so receptive to any and all wishes we had. He was willing to meet any way we found best fit for us. He really took the time to get to know us and share our story. All of our guests were just completely blown away by how beautiful the ceremony was.

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Krissy

Krissy · Married on 10/12/2019

BEST DECISION for your wedding!

We are absolutely in awe of Kevin and his amazing talent and passion for marrying couples and telling their stories. Choosing Kevin to marry us was the absolute best decision we could have made. We still have people talking (almost 3 weeks later!) about how our wedding ceremony was the best one they've ever been to--and I completely agree! Kevin took the time to truly get to know us as a couple and worked with us to create a ceremony that was truly personal and unique to US. He told our love story better than we could. We love that Kevin wrote our story and kept it a secret until the day-of--it was truly such a special moment for both of us. When Kevin spoke, there was literally not a dry eye in the entire room. I wish I had more friends getting married because I would recommend Kevin to every single person I know.

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 10/05/2019

Kevin is wonderful!

Kevin is wonderful. He is professional, responsive, helpful and kind. He performed a heartfelt, lovely ceremony that was tailored just for my husband and I. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/05/2019

Grateful we hired Kevin for our wedding

My husband and I currently live in Chicago, but got married in Cary, NC back in October. We were a little hesitant about hiring an officiant who we had never met before, but upon the first skype interview with Kevin, I knew he was the right person to marry us. We met with Kevin in-person a couple of months before the wedding and when we were discussing our ceremony plans he made me cry FOUR times -- tears of joy, of course! He just felt like family and it felt like he knew my fiance (now husband) and I for 10+ years. Communication was effortless with Kevin and he even took care of all of the marriage license stuff for us. I had SO many people come up to me at our reception and tell me that was the best ceremony they had ever witnessed - it felt like the perfect combination of who Zack and I were as a couple. Several people even thought we had known Kevin for years! Thank you Kevin for making our ceremony every thing we wanted!!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Eva Quintero · Married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful Ceremony

Kevin made our ceremony truly memorable. Immediately after our ceremony we received numerous compliments on how lovely and personal the ceremony felt, and we have him to thank for that. Kevin made himself available to us throughout the wedding planning process and was extremely helpful. He was very accommodating, as we didn’t want to have a very religious ceremony but did want to have some catholic undertones and he knew exactly how to do it. Kevin truly made our ceremony special and could not thank him enough (especially for wearing that robe in 90+ degree heat!)

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Heather

Heather Rothrock · Married on 09/14/2019

We loved working with Kevin!

Kevin was great to work with! He took time to get to know us and personalize our ceremony. We felt so comfortable with him. Several of our guests commented on what a great job he did.

Sent on 08/30/2019

Pooja · Married on 09/14/2019

Great for fusion weddings!

We had a fantastic experience working with Rev. Kevin Holland. Not only was he knowledgeable, but he offered creative ways to provide inclusivity for our fusion Hindu-Christian wedding. In addition to his heartfelt and brilliantly delivered ceremony he was also professional, organized, and added a cute sense of humor to the ceremony through getting to know us as a couple. Highly recommend!

Personal Weddings NC 6
    Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Erin

Erin Mccarty · Married on 08/10/2019

Exceptional

Joe and I found Kevin on wedding wire and what a wonderful surprise! He truly makes your ceremony all about YOU as a couple. We had multiple onlookers as well as guests ask us post ceremony who our officiant was! After the ceremony, everyone knew all about us as a couple. Thank you so much Kevin!!

Personal Weddings NC 7
    Sent on 09/05/2019

Sarah Kennedy · Married on 07/29/2019

Ceremony at Duke Chapel

We could not have asked for anyone better to be our officiant for our big day. Kevin was SO amazing. We received a ton of compliments after our ceremony. We were an out of town couple, and only had one video chat with Kevin and several emails back and fourth. After attending our ceremony many of the guests thought we had known Kevin for years! We had no idea how a ceremony should go, and Kevin guided us through the entire process, letting us make any little change we wanted. He’s thoughtful and funny and makes you feel confident everything will run smoothly. Trust Kevin with Your special day you will not be disappointed!!

Personal Weddings NC 8
    Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Colin

Colin and Cayce · Married on 05/26/2019

Thank you Kevin!

Our ceremony was one of our favorite parts of our wedding day. Kevin created a beautiful script that was truly personal to us, allowing us to make it our own. Many of our guests came up to us saying how wonderful the service was, and how much they enjoyed it as well. In addition to the great ceremony, Kevin was helpful with recommendations on other vendors and ideas for the wedding. We highly recommend Kevin!

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/03/2019

Best officiant in the industry!

Kevin was one of the first and THE best vendor we used! He made the wedding! He was funny, responsive and just all around a good guy! His wife came to the reception with his and is also a dream (lucky guy!). He created a personalized ceremony and really took time to get to know us as a couple! HE IS FIVE STARS ALL AROUND, don’t walk but RUN to get him on your vendor list!

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Alison

Alison Mangini · Married on 04/26/2019

Kind, Professional, Thoughtful

We had the privilege of having Kevin officiate our wedding in April and I would highly recommend him for anyone who is searching for an officiant. He took the time to get to know me and my husband and our story, what we value, and what we wanted to accomplish during the ceremony (besides the obvious!). Kevin was thoughtful, professional, kind, and just made everyone there feel at ease. He spoke such beautiful words over us, our guests, and our future. Do not think twice about working with Kevin!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Clare

Clare Fentress · Married on 01/04/2019

Amazing officiant!

We would recommend Kevin to anyone looking t o get married, and actually did recommend him to friends who were so impressed as well. Our ceremony was so beautiful and personal with both laughter and tears. Kevin took the time to get to know each of us and that showed during the ceremony. Not only did we have a great officiant on our wedding day, but we feel as though we have someone rooting for us in our marriage each and every day! We are so lucky that we had Kevin as our officiant!

Personal Weddings NC 9
    Sent on 03/03/2019

Meredith Urbas · Married on 12/21/2018

Just Fantastic

Kevin was down-right awesome. He took the time to get to know my husband and I and made the most wonderfully personal wedding I have ever experienced...and it was mine. Our friends and family went crazy over how sweet everything was. He was also very open to our ideas and the things we wrote. I would recommend Kevin to anyone!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Personal Weddings NC's reply:

Thank you, Meredith! It was a pleasure to get you know you, Jeremy, Hannah, Lily, Wyatt and Genevieve and it was an honor to share your story with your friends and family. Please stay in touch!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 11/03/2018

Book kevin now

If we had to plan our wedding a hundred times over, we would choose Kevin as our officiant every single time! He has such a talent for working with couples. After only two face to face meetings and a bit of email correspondence, he was able to write our ceremony from scratch. We had an idea of a few things we wanted to incorporate into our ceremony and relied on Kevin’s knowledge of all things weddings to effectively write and perform the ceremony. Kevin deserves every bit of that trust. Our ceremony was by far my favorite part of our special day, and that is all thanks to Kevin and how he makes your personal love story come to life in front of all your family and friends. Another thing worth noting about Kevin is his AWESOME COORDINATING skills at our rehearsal. We had our day-of-coordinator at the rehearsal as well, but didn’t even need her because Kevin did such an amazing job of preparing everyone involved for the ceremony. Thank you, Kevin!

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Abigail

Abigail · Married on 10/20/2018

10/20/18 highgrove estate

We absolutely loved working with Kevin! He customized our ceremony to exactly what we wanted. He has a lot of experience and you can tell he loves what he does. As a couple who is non religious, it was important to us to not have religious references in our ceremony. He is very open minded and we did not feel that this changed his opinion of us at all. Multiple guests raved about the ceremony. Our love story was so personal! Would recommend 100%!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Tyler Blackshaw · Married on 10/13/2018

Really works with couples to create amazing and personalized ceremonies.

Kevin really took time to work with my wife and me throughout the process and crafted a personal and beautiful ceremony. He worked with us on exactly what we wanted, learned about us personally, and created an amazing speech and a personalized ceremony that was perfect. Throughout the rest of the day we had people coming up to us to say how amazing the ceremony was and how great Kevin did. We can't thank or recommend Kevin enough.

Personal Weddings NC 10
    Sent on 10/26/2018

taylor · Married on 10/13/2018

WONDERFUL officiant to have during your big day!

Kevin was absolutely amazing! He worked with us from the moment we reached out to him. He really gets to know his couples beforehand. We always felt so comfortable with Kevin. He is the most understanding and nonjudgmental person we had the privilege of working with. Everything ran so smoothly with him during the wedding. He completely has everything under control. Our wedding was wonderful and Kevin played a huge part in that. We couldn’t have had a better officiant for our big day. I recommend him to ANY couples that want a great, Godly man officiating their wedding. *And if you are non-religious, he can also officiant your wedding in a non-religious manner.

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 10/06/2018

Thank you!

We are so grateful that Kevin was a part of our wedding celebration! From our very first meeting to our wedding day, Kevin took the time to get to know us and our story. He worked hard to personalize our wedding ceremony to make it exactly what we wanted. We still have people tell us that their favorite part of our wedding was the ceremony and how our officiant did an awesome job weaving our stories together - we can’t help but agree! Kevin is personal, dedicated, and kindhearted. He will give 110% to make your wedding ceremony special and tailored just for you. Thank you Kevin for helping to make our wedding ceremony special and memorable! We are extremely thankful for you!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Alex Frankfort · Married on 09/29/2018

Excellent Officiant

Kevin has a knack for getting to the root of why the couple wants to get married. While officiating the wedding, his empathy and passion for what he does were evident in every word he spoke. Not only were we impressed, but our guests kept mentioning what a lovely ceremony he produced and what a great speaker he was. No matter what background or walk of life you come from, Kevin has a way of making you feel included, welcomed, and that your love truly matters.

Sent on 10/28/2018
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 09/22/2018

HEY bride or groom! Stop searching for an officiant, this is your guy right here!!!!

From the first interaction we had with Kevin, just over over email, he was extremely warm, professional, and sincere. Meeting him in person for the first time felt like I was seeing a cherished family member. He really took the time to get to know us as a couple and our love story and incorporates it ALL into you ceremony.

Kevin has tons of recommendations for different vendors he has worked with if you are looking for anyone at all (he suggested our amazing wedding coordinator right off the bat when I mentioned I was having trouble finding someone).I was a little worried when we were looking for an officiant since my husband and I are not religious, but our families are. I wondered if we could find an officiant that would be alright with our choices and could create a ceremony that would make my catholic family happy and comfortable. Kevin did all that and more! He was more than happy to work with us to find the right balance for us and our families and was completely understanding and nonjudgmental. Kevin just wanted US to be happy and worked extremely hard to achieve that.

I don't even know what to say for our wedding day service. There was not one dry eye in the venue. Kevin did a better job than I could have ever hoped for. He managed to create and deliver a ceremony with such emotion that reflected my husband and I perfectly. Our families were overjoyed! Really all we heard all night was how wonderful the ceremony was and how Kevin felt like part of the family. Even my wedding photographer expressed how amazing Kevin was ( he had emailed her to let her know he would step out of the way for the first kiss so he didn't "photo-bomb" us), he really thinks of everything!!! He loves being an officiant and does his absolute best to make the day memorable and easy for you. He truly loves his job and is amazing at what he does. Cannot recommend highly enough.

Personal Weddings NC 11
    Sent on 09/25/2018

Michelle · Married on 09/02/2018

Kevin was wonderful to work with. He is truly a seasoned professional who is responsive and organized. He performed a heartfelt ceremony that was personalized to us as a couple. We received lots of compliments from our family and friends on the ceremony. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 09/01/2018

We interviewed a few people and Kevin was the only person that knew his stuff to the T. He was passionate during the ceremony and delivered what we wanted and more! Rehearsal with him was perfect and it was super organized. Highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/22/2018

Kevin was the first and only officiant I talked to when beginning to plan my wedding! He is so knowledgeable and so easy to talk to and work with! He made our ceremony so special, unique and personal and we loved all of his ideas on how to make it that way! No only did Kevin unite us, but he took the time to get to know us, our family and our story. Nothing short of an amazing officiant and an even better man! He’s now part of our family and I couldn’t recommend him enough!!

Personal Weddings NC 12
    Personal Weddings NC 13
    Sent on 07/22/2018

Hannah · Married on 06/16/2018

Kevin was great! He was quick to respond with all my questions, was personable and easy to talk to, and helped us come up with the perfect ceremony for us. We got lots of compliments on our ceremony!

Sent on 06/30/2018