Persephone Floral Atelier

2632 W Grand Ave., Chicago, IL 60612 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Persephone Floral Atelier

Persephone Floral Atelier is a floral design studio specializing in natural, romantic flower arrangements. Persephone Floral has become the leading florist in Chicago for wild, evocative floral design. Persephone Floral is dedicated to sustainable practices, using locally sourced flowers, composting, and foam free arrangements when possible.

We offer floral decor and event design for couples who want beautiful designs that create a relaxed, yet elevated environment. Our greatest hope is for you to have the most beautiful and stress free wedding.

Follow Persephone Floral Atelier on

Persephone Floral Atelier 5
Persephone Floral Atelier 6
Persephone Floral Atelier 7

Siobhan · Married on 09/15/2018

Mary is a visionary. Her work is wild, fresh, both gestural and finely detailed, and uniquely stunning in a way that takes your breath away!
    Working with her makes the process a dream - she's smart and intuitive and the proposal she sent us was incredibly comprehensive and beautiful (I showed anyone who would look for months after receiving it, I was so excited). She helped talk through and build out my initial ideas to spectacular results.
    Everything she created was sumptuous perfection, and I would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Persephone Floral Atelier 12
    Persephone Floral Atelier 13

Anna · Married on 09/14/2018

Where to begin? Mary’s artistry is beyond words. From the start, she exceeded all my expectations. Sometimes it’s hard to put your wedding vision into words but Mary and I were always on the same page. She knew exactly what I wanted and picked the perfect color palette and florals and I couldn’t be happier with how everything came together. Mary was always an email away to make sure I was confident and ready for my day and she did everything possible to make sure I was stress-free. I can’t recommend Mary enough. Even though my wedding past and that’s the only day you order a large amount of flowers, I know I’ll be coming up with excuses to book Mary in the future. She has become a dear friend and someone I will always look to for inspiration.

Persephone Floral Atelier FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 350.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 6,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

• Allie Appel Photography
    Allie Appel Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Persephone Floral in my photography on three different occasions and every time the florals were breathtaking and designed perfectly for the client to fit the mood and style of the shoot. She is an incredibly intuitive designer and with a painter's background, her bouquets could easily be still life for classic paintings. Each bouquet and design is full of harmonious yet original, unexpected color relationships and the best textural pieces for added visual pull. Everything she makes photographs exceptionally well because they're so dimensional and complex. The way she designs is on a different level entirely from any other floral designer I've ever seen.

• Once Upon a Wedding
    Once Upon a Wedding Wedding Planners

Mary's work never disappoints! And she's awesome to hang out with as well! Gorgeous floral arrangements and a super cool lady- can't beat it!

• Chicago, IL 60625 See on map