Persephone Floral Atelier

Chicago, IL View map

$6,000 Typical Price

Persephone Floral Atelier is a floral design studio specializing in natural, romantic flower arrangements. Persephone Floral has become the leading florist in Chicago for wild, evocative floral design. Persephone Floral is dedicated to sustainable practices, using locally sourced flowers, composting, and foam free arrangements when possible.

We offer floral decor and event design for couples who want beautiful designs that create a relaxed, yet elevated environment. Our greatest hope is for you to have the most beautiful and stress free wedding.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$225

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$350

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$6,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth K. Married on 04/18/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent. Made my dream florals come to life!

Mary is spectacularly talented, a strong communicator, and made my dream aesthetic come alive!

What’s extra-special is that Mary was able to make my vision come to life using only local flowers. She sources her florals from local farms so that you’re supporting your local community of growers. Other florists I’d talked to were planning on buying dyed flowers from Japan and Holland in order to make my vision work, whereas Mary got creative with local growers and made it happen. I love her philosophy and her work is stunning.

The end result was so beautifully executed, the arrangements were better than any inspiration photos I'd sourced. I received many compliments on the florals on my wedding day and I can't stop looking at the photos of the flowers :) Thank you, Mary!
  • Tabitha
    Tabitha Married on 10/26/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST Floral Designer. Period.

I was lucky enough to discover Mary working in the event industry, so I always knew exactly who I wanted to hire for my wedding. Mary's love of the fine arts exudes through her work - all of the pieces she did for our wedding were thoughtful, inspiring, and spot-on to our style. She is worth EVERY PENNY.
  • Allison
    Allison C. Married on 08/09/2019

Dream Come True

I can not say enough about Mary's gorgeous work! Working with Mary was one of the best wedding decisions we made while planning our wedding. My husband and I are both graphic designers, so the overall look and feel of the day for us and our guests was so important. We wanted our wedding to feel more like a colorful celebration of our love than your typical "traditional" wedding. While searching for vendors I came across Mary's work through social media and was immediately drawn to it. We met with a handful of florists - each lovely and talented in their own way, but I just kept coming back to Mary's work. At our initial meeting my then fiance and I had no clue what flowers we wanted - just a handful of flowers to avoid and a color palette to run with. I was so nervous we were under prepared for our meeting, but Mary instantly got excited and started listing off endless ideas that were all better than what we could have ever imagined. Oh, side-note for those into the smaller details - she also loves ribbons(!!!) - such a minor detail to get hung up on for some - I know, but I knew I wanted colorful flowing ribbons on my bouquet and she had so many to choose from - after that I was sold! Once we signed our contract with Mary we let her take our colors and run with it. She then put together a beautiful design board for us to review - I remember the day I received that email and giddily showing it to family and friends - it was everything and more than what I had hoped and dreamed of for our day. For the first time we could actually picture how everything was going to come together and it was beautiful. Throughout the entire process Mary was professional, helpful, quick to respond and so talented. I really can't say enough of Mary's work and of her team that helped her execute everything on our wedding day - thank you so much!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Allie Idrac Allie Idrac Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Persephone Floral in my photography on three different occasions and every time the florals were breathtaking and designed perfectly for the client to fit the mood and style of the shoot. She is an incredibly intuitive designer and with a painter's background, her bouquets could easily be still life for classic paintings. Each bouquet and design is full of harmonious yet original, unexpected color relationships and the best textural pieces for added visual pull. Everything she makes photographs exceptionally well because they're so dimensional and complex. The way she designs is on a different level entirely from any other floral designer I've ever seen.

Once Upon a Wedding Once Upon a Wedding Wedding Planners

Mary's work never disappoints! And she's awesome to hang out with as well! Gorgeous floral arrangements and a super cool lady- can't beat it!

Chicago, 60625
Location of (Persephone Floral Atelier)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding