2632 W Grand Ave., Chicago, IL 60612 Map · Phone number

About Persephone Floral Atelier

Persephone Floral Atelier is a floral design studio specializing in natural, romantic flower arrangements. Persephone Floral has become the leading florist in Chicago for wild, evocative floral design. Persephone Floral is dedicated to sustainable practices, using locally sourced flowers, composting, and foam free arrangements when possible.

We offer floral decor and event design for couples who want beautiful designs that create a relaxed, yet elevated environment. Our greatest hope is for you to have the most beautiful and stress free wedding.

Follow Persephone Floral Atelier on

Persephone Floral Atelier 7
  • Ariel

Ariel C. · Married on 07/06/2019

Dream Florist

Persephone Floral Atelier was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. I told my wedding planner from the beginning that floral was incredibly important to me, and she told me that Mary at Persephone Floral Atelier was the best in her opinion! Mary is a floral genius and was able to create for my reception nothing short of a lush secret garden straight out of a fairytale. The design included many handing floral arrangements and two chupahs. She and her team worked tirelessly the day of the wedding, and even more then they were supposed to do! My jaw actually dropped when I saw the flower arrangements for the first time. Not to mention that Mary is actually the sweetest person to work with. I really can't say enough about how amazing and talented Persephone Floral is!

Sent on 09/15/2019
    Persephone Floral Atelier 8
    Persephone Floral Atelier 9
    Persephone Floral Atelier 10

Persephone Floral Atelier's reply:

Thank you Ariel! It means so much to me that you are taking the time to share your experience. It was such a pleasure being your florist.
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/20/2018

Stunning Custom Work

Let me just say that I’m absolutely obsessed with Mary’s work! I’m so glad that I met her at the indie wedding expo. Her arrangements are stunning and Mary created the most beautiful bouquets and arrangements for my wedding.

I lost my grandmother two months after I got engaged and was just devastated. Her middle name was Zenia and I asked Mary if she could include one zinnia in my bouquet in honor of my gram. She made my floral dreams come true. The moment Mary walked into my suite with my bouquet, I immediately started crying and felt my grandmother there with me. The boutonnières and corsages were also gorgeous and everything just looked absolutely perfect in our photos! Everything was classic and romantic, but still so unique to what I dreamt about!

If you have the opportunity to work with Mary, I highly recommend it! She is so sweet and listens well to create exactly what you’re hoping for on your big day.

I continue to follow Mary’s work on Instagram and continue to be blown away with how beautiful and creative she gets with her arrangements.

Sent on 02/10/2019
    Persephone Floral Atelier 11
    Persephone Floral Atelier 12
    Persephone Floral Atelier 13

Siobhan · Married on 09/15/2018

Mary is a visionary. Her work is wild, fresh, both gestural and finely detailed, and uniquely stunning in a way that takes your breath away!
    Working with her makes the process a dream - she's smart and intuitive and the proposal she sent us was incredibly comprehensive and beautiful (I showed anyone who would look for months after receiving it, I was so excited). She helped talk through and build out my initial ideas to spectacular results.
    Everything she created was sumptuous perfection, and I would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Persephone Floral Atelier 14
    Persephone Floral Atelier 15

Persephone Floral Atelier FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 350.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 6,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

• Allie Appel Photography
    Allie Appel Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Persephone Floral in my photography on three different occasions and every time the florals were breathtaking and designed perfectly for the client to fit the mood and style of the shoot. She is an incredibly intuitive designer and with a painter's background, her bouquets could easily be still life for classic paintings. Each bouquet and design is full of harmonious yet original, unexpected color relationships and the best textural pieces for added visual pull. Everything she makes photographs exceptionally well because they're so dimensional and complex. The way she designs is on a different level entirely from any other floral designer I've ever seen.

• Once Upon a Wedding
    Once Upon a Wedding Wedding Planners

Mary's work never disappoints! And she's awesome to hang out with as well! Gorgeous floral arrangements and a super cool lady- can't beat it!

• Chicago, 60625 See on map