Perry’s Petals

Lockhart, TX View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Typical Price

Perry’s Petals is a wedding and event floristry studio serving special occasions in Lockhart, Texas, and beyond. This operation takes place on an enchanting 5-acre plot of land where owner, Lindsey Perry grows a variety of florals to embellish wedding designs. Lindsey has more than a decade of experience in the industry and is besotted with beautiful blooms and the joy they bring to milestone events. She and her team specialize in bespoke garden-style, romantic, and bohemian aesthetics. What’s more, these talented florists can design show-stopping installations to make the look and feel of your event feel all the more emphatic.

You and your partner can expect a personalized experience from start to finish of your entire planning process. Perry’s Petals is committed to making your event design reflect your one-of-a-kind sense of style and personality. Lindsey loves working with an artistic direction, incorporating color, texture, and theme into her work. Perry’s Petals can facilitate delivery, set up, and clean up of your florals for your added convenience. Some of their favorite items to create include but are not limited to:

• Aisle and altar decor
  • Bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages
  • Centerpieces
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$225

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$90

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$32

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$55

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic
Glamorous
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Alondra
    Alondra M. Married on 12/30/2021

Stunning Florals

Lindsey is the sweetest and most thoughtful being on Earth! I had a vision in mind for my bridal bouquet and she exceeded my expectations! Her knowledge of floral design is evident and it is displayed in her work.
    She communicated well with me and delivered to my location. The flowers lasted for DAYS after our wedding and looked beautiful the day of! I recommend her to anyone wanting stunning, detailed and meaningful florals for their event!

Perry’s Petals's reply:

Thank you for the love note and all of the support, friend!!! Yall were so fun and such a joy to work with!!
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 11/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Romantic, modern meets rustic fall florals

Lindsey was my favorite wedding vendor to work with - hands down. From the very first consultation to the morning of the wedding, she was professional, personable and genuine. I loved that she created a Pinterest board that we could both edit and the proposal was so easy to understand. I could tell that she understood my vision from the beginning and I felt comfortable letting her take a lot of creative liberties. She surpassed every expectation and gave me colors and textures I didn’t know I needed (and loved!). My bouquet was stunning and her flower and greenery choices were spot on. I will recommend her to every Central Texas bride I meet!

Perry’s Petals's reply:

wow, THANK YOU!!! How can I post a 5,000 STAR review for you?!! You were definitely a DREAM bride to work-- such a creative, beautiful soul! I so enjoyed working with you and send so many congratulations to you and Stephen!
  • illustration stars

Team

Lindsey Perry
Lindsey Perry
Owner + Designer

I'm a barefoot, freckled-faced, scorpio who is addicted to coffee.

I have training from the Benz School of Floral Design at Texas A&M University and 7+ years experience in education as a floral design and ag teacher. My favorite aspect of design is in the wedding industry where I focus my craft; I love working with couples to create an experience they can cherish for the rest of their lives.

My designs are rooted in professional foundational skills but my style has evolved with my passions. My design style reflects nature-- always incorporating interesting textures, vibrant colors and movement through romantic curved lines.

south Colorado st Lockhart, TX, 78644

7 days a week 9am-5pm
Location of (Perry’s Petals)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding