1516 NW 51st Street Unit 106, Seattle, WA 98107 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Perfectly Posh Events

Awarded Seattle Bride Magazine's "Best of 2018" Day-of Wedding Coordinator, "Best of 2016, 2015, and 2014" Wedding Planner and "Best of 2015" All-Around Wedding Vendor

PERFECTLY POSH EVENTS IS A TEAM OF WEDDING PLANNERS AND EVENT DESIGNERS BASED OUT OF SEATTLE + PORTLAND WHO ARE DESIGN SAVVY, DETAIL ORIENTED AND PASSIONATE ABOUT PLANNING. WE LOVE CLASSIC STYLES WITH A FRESH-TWIST, CHAMPAGNE + MACARONS, CREATING PERSONALIZED CELEBRATIONS WITH A TOUCH OF CHIC STYLE AND SOPHISTICATION, AND ANY OPPORTUNITY TO USE CONFETTI!

This is an exciting time for you and we strive to provide you with a completely personalized experience in order to create a memorable event that is a true reflection of who you are as a couple! Our team approach to personalized wedding planning allows us to create a one-of-a-kind celebration that is infused with your unique personality, style, and dreams. We value quality over quantity, which means that each planner focuses on only one wedding per weekend and we accept a limited number of weddings per year in order to provide you with the highest level of service and attention to detail!

You will have an award-winning planning team by your side as you plan your big day! We are honored to have received the prestigious awards of "BEST DAY-OF WEDDING COORDINATOR" IN 2018, “BEST WEDDING PLANNER” IN 2016, 2015 AND 2014 ALONG WITH “BEST ALL-AROUND WEDDING VENDOR” IN 2015 from Seattle Bride Magazine. We love working as a team and believe that when we collaborate on weddings we are able to produce more creative ideas, establish the best vendor team, and troubleshoot before the big day based off our collective wedding planning experience.W

Our wedding planners specialize in city chic weddings in Seattle and Portland, romantic winery weddings in Woodinville and Willamette Valley, destination weddings in the San Juan Islands and Palm Springs, and fabulous celebrations in family private homes throughout the Pacific Northwest. Wherever the location, our fabulous team of wedding planners is excited to help you bring your wedding vision to life!

Connect with Perfectly Posh

Meet: www.PerfectllyPoshEvents.com

Ring: 425-478-9474

Ping: holly@PerfectlyPoshEvents.com

Instagram: @perfectlyposhevents

What we love:

* Personalized wedding planning and day-of coordination.

* A fresh & vibrant approach to classic styles and traditions.

* Creating a wedding that is unique to you as a couple, reflecting what is most important to you.

* Specializing in event design wtih stylish sophistication and touch of city chic.

* Modern couples who want a timeless wedding focused on their love & the people closest to them!

Follow Perfectly Posh Events on

fdccbf9bbe08499a 1358732328039 AlexTomWed0131
Photo by Lucid Captures.

Vintage suitcase used as a card box
Photo by Lucid Captures. Vintage suitcase used as a card box
Photo by The Popes Photoraphy
Photo by The Popes Photoraphy www.ThePopes.com
Photo by The Popes Photogrpahy
Photo by The Popes Photogrpahy www.ThePopes.com
fdccbf9bbe08499a 1358732328039 AlexTomWed0131

45 Reviews for Perfectly Posh Events

Paige · Married on 09/02/2018

My husband and I are SO HAPPY that we chose Danae from Perfectly Posh Events as our day-of-wedding coordinator (which by the way is so much more than just day of coordination). From the get go, Perfectly Posh Events was great -- Holly matched me with Danae based on my personality and vision for the wedding (great match!) and did not try to up-sell me on the various wedding packages during our initial consultation, which I think is rare in the wedding industry -- I would definitely trust their recommendations -- they are truly there to help you plan the best wedding possible.

Working with Danae was a dream. She was organized, responsive, professional, detail-oriented, insightful and fun! I consider myself to be an organized person and there are SO many details I would have overlooked without her help and options I would not have considered. She was also so friendly and helpful when working with all of our other wedding vendors (who all love working with her). Everything the day of the wedding went so smoothly and I was not stressed at all. Thanks to Danae I was so relaxed and happy and our venue looked incredible! Our wedding was the best day of our lives and it truly could not have happened without Danae.

Sent on 09/06/2018
  • Kimi

Kimi · Married on 08/11/2018

Integral member of your team

We hired Erin from perfectly posh and was such a wonderful decision. She was super helpful along the way, offering vendor suggestions and helping make decisions about the day's events. She really shined on the day of! She made the day feel effortless for us and our families which was so amazing. As with all weddings there were small things that went wrong throughout, but Erin was always there to help fix everything, moving behind the scenes to make the day go smoothly. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Sasha · Married on 08/19/2017

Holly is the best in the business when it comes to planning an epic luxurious wedding! She took care of every detail from start to end and kept us informed of the progress the entire way. Holly was extremely flexible, personable, and maintained upmost professionalism for our wedding and we couldn’t have asked for anything more. I highly recommend Holly if you want to create a day you’ll never forget and neither will your guests.

Sent on 12/19/2017

• How many planners are on your team? 6

Real Weddings

• Linda Kahle Studio
    Linda Kahle Studio Wedding Photographers

Holly from Perfectly Posh Events is such a joy to work with and has great ideas to make your wedding beautiful. I have photographed many weddings before and found such gorgeous details from Perfectly Posh that really made the day.

• CityDJ
    CityDJ Wedding DJs

It is very rare that I find a wedding coordinator who is such a pleasure to work with. Holly is one of the few who I would personally recommend to any of my engaged couples. She is professional, flexible and willing to work to make everyone's experience great. I love how she is able to keep the Bride & Groom as a priority while still working respectfully with all of the vendors. I truly enjoyed working with her. Wendy (DJ Wendy Cue)

• Chic Ink - Unique Paper Creations
    Chic Ink - Unique Paper Creations Wedding Invitations

Holly was such a joy to work with. I highly recommend her services. Not only does she care about the couple that she is working for, but she constantly made sure I was kept in the loop on any last minute stationery decisions. I can't wait to work with her again on future events.

• 1516 NW 51st Street, Unit 106 Seattle, 98107 See on map