36 Scituate Street, Arlington, MA 02476 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Perfectly Coordinated

Congratulations on your engagement! Planning a wedding can certainly be an overwhelming experience, and sometimes it's hard to know what to do next. But not if you have a certified wedding coordinator as your personal assistant! When you work with me, I'll guide you every step of the way as you plan your dream wedding. Whether you're only part-way through your planning, or you're entering the final stretch, my professional expertise and top-notch coordination skills will make the rest of the process a breeze. You'll have fun making all the decisions, and I'll take care of all the details! I'll guide and support you every step of the way, so you can focus on being happily engaged instead of worrying about what to do next.

A good wedding coordinator shouldn’t be considered a “luxury.” In fact, the smaller your budget, the more important it is to have a coordinator working on your behalf to make sure you know where every penny is being spent. My budget-friendly packages are designed with the cost-conscious couple in mind. My #1 priority is to make sure you have the beautiful wedding you want, without going over your budget -- no matter how large or small that budget is.

Follow Perfectly Coordinated on

16 Reviews for Perfectly Coordinated

1 User photo

Perfectly Coordinated 1

Julia Judge · Married on 05/11/2019

A truly perfectly coordinated wedding day!

Your search stops here—you will be so happy if you choose Patty as your wedding planner or coordinator. Our wedding day was truly “Perfectly Coordinated”; it was a practically flawless day. Patty managed every detail, so neither of us had to worry about the little things and we were able to just focus on enjoying our perfect day. If you are thinking of hiring a planner for day-of or month-of coordination, look no further than Patty, but I would also strongly recommend hiring Patty as a full-service wedding planner (the price is extremely reasonable). Patty was with us from the beginning of the wedding planning process, so she had a strong sense of what was important to us. Wedding planning requires an endless number of tasks, but Patty breaks them all down into manageable to-do lists each month, and will remind you when you’ve forgotten to do something so nothing slips through the cracks. I can’t emphasize enough how crucial this is if you are planning a big wedding. There are two things which make Patty stand out as a great planner: first, Patty WILL keep you within your budget, if that is important to you. I think that’s a very difficult thing to do on your own. Secondly, she will give you great recommendations for vendors, but you can feel comfortable saying no to her suggestions, and she will happily work with you until you find the perfect florist, caterer, etc. With Patty, you always feel like you are in the driver’s seat, but she is right beside you with a GPS and tons of wedding industry knowledge and connections! Whatever you are imagining for your dream wedding, Patty will make it a reality. We can’t thank her enough!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Maxine · Married on 03/10/2019

Patty is amazing!

Patty was a wonderful month-of wedding coordinator, we really enjoyed working with her! She is very organized and detail-oriented, so I felt very at ease knowing she was handling a lot of things with our vendors and venue behind the scenes. I often emailed her for advice when making the many decisions involved with wedding planning, especially when my mom and I weren't sure on what to do. We started emailing a year and a half before the wedding date doing some consultation hours, then we brought her on for month-of coordinating.

She often presented pros and cons to my questions/options, which ultimately helped us make choices about all sorts of details. I used some of her vendor recommendations as well, and they were all excellent! I loved her to-do lists, master timeline, and many other documents she prepared. It made the weeks leading up to the wedding a lot more streamlined when I had everything in one place so I could more easily work through it and check off the tasks. I'm so glad we found her, it made the final weeks (where it gets the most stressful) much more manageable and I appreciated her help and advice in the year leading up to that point! She's a very sweet person and knows what she's doing! I had a pretty good idea of how I wanted the wedding to look, and Patty and her assistant were the perfect people to work with in helping set everything up perfectly, and work with the vendors on making sure they would arrive on time and carry out what they were supposed to. Our meetings and calls with her gave us piece of mind leading up to the wedding. They handled everything so we could enjoy ourselves!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Justin · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfectly Coordinated = Highly Recommended!

My husband and I brought Patty on as our month-of coordinator for our wedding earlier this month, and we’re so glad we did! When we first brought Patty on, she was a great sounding board for our range of ideas for our more DIY-style wedding, offering guidance and candid feedback based on her wealth of wedding planning experience.

Patty especially shined as we got closer to our wedding day, helping to keep all of our vendors on the same page and making sure they were good to go for our big day. She also helped us navigate through constantly changing weather forecasts to make sure we had a Plan B and Plan C, just in case. During those final few days before the wedding, Patty was great at keeping us calm and focused on just the things we needed to do.

Finally, Patty and her assistant Kathy rolled up their sleeves on our wedding day to make sure it went off without a hitch. With their support, my husband and I, our families, and our friends were able to simply focus on enjoying the day, and that we did! We’d highly recommend Patty for anyone looking for additional support in planning their special day.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Perfectly Coordinated Pricing

Perfectly Coordinated Price Rates

Perfectly Coordinated FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,450.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,850.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Double Weddings, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1