36 Scituate Street, Arlington, MA 02476 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,800
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Perfectly Coordinated

Congratulations on your engagement! Planning a wedding can be both exciting and stressful at the same time. Sometimes it's hard to know what to do next -- or even where to start! Perfectly Coordinated will make the process of planning your dream wedding fun and stress-free. The company particularly caters to busy professionals and those who are planning their wedding from out of state.

Whether you're just starting out, you're part-way through your planning, or you're entering the final stretch, owner Patricia Fratto's professional expertise and top-notch coordination skills will make the rest of the process a breeze.

Follow Perfectly Coordinated on

20 Reviews for Perfectly Coordinated

1 User photo

• Kelly

Kelly Shea · Married on 04/11/2020

Patty ensured our Wedding Day was Perfectly Coordinated!

After a week of late nights trying to research wedding venues and vendors on my own, I was already stressed out and dreading the whole process. I made the smart choice and shifted to researching wedding planners instead and that's when I found Patty and her company, Perfectly Coordinated. Hiring Patty to be our wedding planner was a game changer. She actually made the process enjoyable for us and everything went off without a hitch on the big day.

Fortunately for us, Patty works with couples of all budget sizes and was able to build her fee into our wedding budget. From there, she helped us prioritize what was most important to us and used that to help guide our spending. She paired us with excellent vendors in our price range with whom she had worked previously and helped facilitate our communication with them, joining calls and attending meetings with us whenever she was able to.

Patty was a joy to work with throughout the whole wedding planning process. She has a calm and cheerful personality to go with her superb organizational skills. We enjoyed our calls with her and checking off items on the monthly checklists she provided. Oftentimes, Patty went above and beyond our expectations. For example, when she realized we were unfamiliar with our target area for a venue (halfway between my family and my husband's family) she scheduled venue tours for us by geography factoring in drive times and even built in a lunch break for us.

For our wedding day, Patty created a full timeline of events, not only for us, but one for our vendors and even one for the wedding party to keep everyone on schedule. She and her wonderful assistant were with us from before the vendors arrived until the lights came back on to ensure everything went smoothly and it did! I highly recommend Patty and Perfectly Coordinated for your big day!

Sent on 12/27/2019
  • Vanessa

Vanessa C Prokuski · Married on 09/07/2019

Highest recommendation!

Patty is a force of nature! She is an absolutely incredible planner and we cannot say enough wonderful things about her. Hiring her was by far the best wedding choice we made. With her help, our big day turned out to be PERFECT! Patty is terrifically organized and expertly guided us through this crazy wedding world. She gave us great recommendations on vendors and coordinated all the details of the day with them so we didn't have to. She told and reminded us about literally hundreds of important wedding details that we would have never thought of without her. In addition to being exceptionally good at what she does, Patty is a delight to work with. She is warm, empathetic, and very patient. I can't imagine going through this process without her. If she has availability the week of your wedding, count yourself lucky! Do yourself a favor and work with this amazing woman!

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Jessie

Jessie · Married on 07/20/2019

Incredible service!

Hiring Patty as a wedding planner was the best decision I made during my entire wedding planning process. I have a job with unpredictable hours and planning a wedding seemed daunting on my own, especially far away from family. Patty was a wizard at getting things done, and was super flexible in allowing me to be involved in the parts I wanted to be and taking care of the rest when I was overwhelmed. Patty is professional, friendly, kind-hearted, efficient, and extremely responsive (never went more than 12 hours without a response from her, and most often was within an hour). She knows a ton of people in the business & was able to help me find good deals on vendors — even found a last-minute makeup artist for me at midnight 4 days before my wedding! Everyone at our wedding day was blown away at how put together everything was, and I give Patty all the credit. I enthusiastically recommend that you hire her — she’ll make the wedding planning process seamless & fun!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Perfectly Coordinated Pricing

Perfectly Coordinated Price Rates

Perfectly Coordinated FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2200
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3800
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4700
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Double Weddings
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 36 Scituate Street Arlington, 02476 See on map
    Location of (Perfectly Coordinated)