Perfectly Coordinated Reviews

20 Reviews for Perfectly Coordinated

1 User photo

• Kelly

Kelly Shea · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Patty ensured our Wedding Day was Perfectly Coordinated!

After a week of late nights trying to research wedding venues and vendors on my own, I was already stressed out and dreading the whole process. I made the smart choice and shifted to researching wedding planners instead and that's when I found Patty and her company, Perfectly Coordinated. Hiring Patty to be our wedding planner was a game changer. She actually made the process enjoyable for us and everything went off without a hitch on the big day.

Fortunately for us, Patty works with couples of all budget sizes and was able to build her fee into our wedding budget. From there, she helped us prioritize what was most important to us and used that to help guide our spending. She paired us with excellent vendors in our price range with whom she had worked previously and helped facilitate our communication with them, joining calls and attending meetings with us whenever she was able to.

Patty was a joy to work with throughout the whole wedding planning process. She has a calm and cheerful personality to go with her superb organizational skills. We enjoyed our calls with her and checking off items on the monthly checklists she provided. Oftentimes, Patty went above and beyond our expectations. For example, when she realized we were unfamiliar with our target area for a venue (halfway between my family and my husband's family) she scheduled venue tours for us by geography factoring in drive times and even built in a lunch break for us.

For our wedding day, Patty created a full timeline of events, not only for us, but one for our vendors and even one for the wedding party to keep everyone on schedule. She and her wonderful assistant were with us from before the vendors arrived until the lights came back on to ensure everything went smoothly and it did! I highly recommend Patty and Perfectly Coordinated for your big day!

Sent on 12/27/2019
  • Vanessa

Vanessa C Prokuski · Married on 09/07/2019

Highest recommendation!

Patty is a force of nature! She is an absolutely incredible planner and we cannot say enough wonderful things about her. Hiring her was by far the best wedding choice we made. With her help, our big day turned out to be PERFECT! Patty is terrifically organized and expertly guided us through this crazy wedding world. She gave us great recommendations on vendors and coordinated all the details of the day with them so we didn't have to. She told and reminded us about literally hundreds of important wedding details that we would have never thought of without her. In addition to being exceptionally good at what she does, Patty is a delight to work with. She is warm, empathetic, and very patient. I can't imagine going through this process without her. If she has availability the week of your wedding, count yourself lucky! Do yourself a favor and work with this amazing woman!

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Jessie

Jessie · Married on 07/20/2019

Incredible service!

Hiring Patty as a wedding planner was the best decision I made during my entire wedding planning process. I have a job with unpredictable hours and planning a wedding seemed daunting on my own, especially far away from family. Patty was a wizard at getting things done, and was super flexible in allowing me to be involved in the parts I wanted to be and taking care of the rest when I was overwhelmed. Patty is professional, friendly, kind-hearted, efficient, and extremely responsive (never went more than 12 hours without a response from her, and most often was within an hour). She knows a ton of people in the business & was able to help me find good deals on vendors — even found a last-minute makeup artist for me at midnight 4 days before my wedding! Everyone at our wedding day was blown away at how put together everything was, and I give Patty all the credit. I enthusiastically recommend that you hire her — she’ll make the wedding planning process seamless & fun!

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Julia

Julia Judge · Married on 05/11/2019

A truly perfectly coordinated wedding day!

Your search stops here—you will be so happy if you choose Patty as your wedding planner or coordinator. Our wedding day was truly “Perfectly Coordinated”; it was a practically flawless day. Patty managed every detail, so neither of us had to worry about the little things and we were able to just focus on enjoying our perfect day. If you are thinking of hiring a planner for day-of or month-of coordination, look no further than Patty, but I would also strongly recommend hiring Patty as a full-service wedding planner (the price is extremely reasonable). Patty was with us from the beginning of the wedding planning process, so she had a strong sense of what was important to us. Wedding planning requires an endless number of tasks, but Patty breaks them all down into manageable to-do lists each month, and will remind you when you’ve forgotten to do something so nothing slips through the cracks. I can’t emphasize enough how crucial this is if you are planning a big wedding. There are two things which make Patty stand out as a great planner: first, Patty WILL keep you within your budget, if that is important to you. I think that’s a very difficult thing to do on your own. Secondly, she will give you great recommendations for vendors, but you can feel comfortable saying no to her suggestions, and she will happily work with you until you find the perfect florist, caterer, etc. With Patty, you always feel like you are in the driver’s seat, but she is right beside you with a GPS and tons of wedding industry knowledge and connections! Whatever you are imagining for your dream wedding, Patty will make it a reality. We can’t thank her enough!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Maxine · Married on 03/10/2019

Patty is amazing!

Patty was a wonderful month-of wedding coordinator, we really enjoyed working with her! She is very organized and detail-oriented, so I felt very at ease knowing she was handling a lot of things with our vendors and venue behind the scenes. I often emailed her for advice when making the many decisions involved with wedding planning, especially when my mom and I weren't sure on what to do. We started emailing a year and a half before the wedding date doing some consultation hours, then we brought her on for month-of coordinating.

She often presented pros and cons to my questions/options, which ultimately helped us make choices about all sorts of details. I used some of her vendor recommendations as well, and they were all excellent! I loved her to-do lists, master timeline, and many other documents she prepared. It made the weeks leading up to the wedding a lot more streamlined when I had everything in one place so I could more easily work through it and check off the tasks. I'm so glad we found her, it made the final weeks (where it gets the most stressful) much more manageable and I appreciated her help and advice in the year leading up to that point! She's a very sweet person and knows what she's doing! I had a pretty good idea of how I wanted the wedding to look, and Patty and her assistant were the perfect people to work with in helping set everything up perfectly, and work with the vendors on making sure they would arrive on time and carry out what they were supposed to. Our meetings and calls with her gave us piece of mind leading up to the wedding. They handled everything so we could enjoy ourselves!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Justin · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfectly Coordinated = Highly Recommended!

My husband and I brought Patty on as our month-of coordinator for our wedding earlier this month, and we’re so glad we did! When we first brought Patty on, she was a great sounding board for our range of ideas for our more DIY-style wedding, offering guidance and candid feedback based on her wealth of wedding planning experience.

Patty especially shined as we got closer to our wedding day, helping to keep all of our vendors on the same page and making sure they were good to go for our big day. She also helped us navigate through constantly changing weather forecasts to make sure we had a Plan B and Plan C, just in case. During those final few days before the wedding, Patty was great at keeping us calm and focused on just the things we needed to do.

Finally, Patty and her assistant Kathy rolled up their sleeves on our wedding day to make sure it went off without a hitch. With their support, my husband and I, our families, and our friends were able to simply focus on enjoying the day, and that we did! We’d highly recommend Patty for anyone looking for additional support in planning their special day.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Laura · Married on 08/25/2018

Smooth and Stress-free Wedding Day

On the day of my wedding all I did was enjoy the day because Patty had everything under control! I knew from the beginning that I wanted someone on the day of to make sure my vision was executed and I'm so glad I found Patty! Her month of services start 6 weeks out but she was definitely available for quick emails and communication beforehand. In the final weeks leading up to the wedding she was essential in pulling all the information and timelines together. It was all things I knew needed to be done but didn't want to have to figure it all out. She also helped us nail down our final vendor. On the day-of as far as I know everything happened to plan and not only did I get to enjoy myself, but my friends and family did too because I didn't have to task anyone with everything Patty did. I didn't even panic when I got a splash of blackberry on my dress at the end of cocktail hour. Patty to the rescue and no one else ever knew what happened. If you want all invited to enjoy the day, hire Patty!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Erica · Married on 08/04/2018

Hiring Patty was one of the best decisions I made when it came to planning my wedding (8/4/18). At first, I was unsure if I would even need a wedding coordinator - I felt like I had a pretty good handle on planning, and I tend to be very organized and detail-oriented. However, having Patty step in for the last 6 weeks before the wedding was a lifesaver. My fiance and I got married at an old estate house, which meant we brought in all the vendors ourselves. It was a lot to coordinate, and Patty did an excellent job communicating with all our vendors and with our wedding venue in order to make sure that everything was all set for our wedding day. As the wedding got closer, Patty was in frequent contact about all the last-minute details that would have never crossed my mind. She ran a great rehearsal the night before the wedding, and day-of she was in complete command (from helping set out all decorations, to putting the covering on our chuppah, to her husband/assistant wiping down all our chairs since they'd been covered with rain that morning). Patty was extremely easy to work with - she always responded promptly to any questions or concerns I had, and she really seemed to take into account what my fiance and I wanted (and not just what would be easiest for her). Even if you think you can do it all yourself, it really makes the day so much more enjoyable when you know that someone else has things under control. I highly recommend booking Patty!

Sent on 08/20/2018

joanna · Married on 08/18/2017

Patty was truly phenomenal - it's hard to convey the magnitude of what she was able to accomplish for our wedding, but suffice it to say that it was magical. My husband and I had an outdoor wedding in a park with no power outlets, seating, or support from a venue. We had a number of different vendors (music, flowers, chair rental, food, photographer) that were all arriving when we were going to be getting ready, so we needed someone to be there to greet everyone and set up the area for us. Additionally, we had a number of family members that were helping with DIY stuff, which also needed coordination. Patty made all of the moving pieces (and there were a LOT of them) flow seamlessly from set up to clean up. My husband and I didn't have to lift a finger or worry about a thing - it was all done, exactly the way that we wanted it to be so we could just enjoy the day. Patty even brought her husband with her to make sure that there were enough hands (and he was just as lovely). In addition to all of the above, I want to add that there was a serious threat of bad rainstorms and, although we had a plan B, we were stubbornly reluctant to pull the trigger on it, as we both felt very strongly about having the ceremony outside, no matter what. Patty was very diplomatic about the rain and our stubborness - she didn't push us to have the ceremony inside, helped us brainstorm about other options, and was totally comfortable waiting until the last minute for us to decide. At Patty's gentle suggestion, we ended up getting a tent from the company that rented the chairs, which Patty facilitated (and she and her husband set up a canopy for the musician themselves). We really appreciated the fact that she was willing to indulge our less than logical feelings, without making us feel pressured or unprepared. Last but not least, she was incredibly affordable considering all the work that she did. I would absolutely hire her again in an instant.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Kim · Married on 06/10/2017

Patty is AMAZING! Seriously, go hire her. Now. We booked her early in the wedding planning process and ended up working with her for 19 months, from scratch until the big day. This review will be a novel if I list all the qualities that make Patty the most terrific planning partner, so I'll hit only the high notes.

Perhaps most importantly, Patty is so kind and humble and hardworking. (Oh, and super organized! Her binders are incredible.) She was with us every step of the way, from venue and vendor selection to invite and itinerary design and through the wedding weekend itself. She is always optimistic and cheerful - indispensable qualities when you're in the thick of the planning process! - and would even bring my favorite drink to meetings as a little memento to help me stay relaxed :) She shopped for us, addressed everything from our invites to our escort cards, helped us keep track of due dates and gratuities, and had the most thorough question lists for vendor meetings. She thought of things we never would have, and mainly she just made us feel confident and at ease.

Honestly, we're so sad that we don't have the wedding as an excuse to email/call/text her now that our wedding is over! Her services are a total bargain for all that she brings to the table, and her services were easily the smartest expense of our wedding. I can't say enough about her professionalism, knowledge, and kindness. She's exactly the partner you want to walk you through the sometimes frantic wedding planning process.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Jodi · Married on 10/09/2016

Patty was JUST what we needed, RIGHT when we needed her. The 6-weeks of plan is perfect timing. We had done so much planning to personalize our wedding and knew from early on that we wanted to do the leg-work but wanted to sit back and relax on the day. This is exactly how it played out. Patty was so organized and saw our vision out to every tiny detail. So many times we had questions for her that she anticipated, like she read our minds. Patty went above and beyond helping us figure out how to get everything to and from our very blank slate venue and set it all up perfectly. Go with Patty, you won't regret it for a second!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Patty is simply amazing--I honestly cannot recommend her highly enough! We got married at a somewhat DIY venue that only hosts a handful of weddings each year (no on site event manager/staff, we were pretty much just given the keys to the building and told not to burn the place down) and we used a lot of different vendors and she did an incredible job of juggling everything! When I walked into the reception, I was blown away by how perfect everything looked--Patty did an unbelievable job of executing our vision for our big day and making sure everything was exactly as we wanted. She is very responsive and thought of every little detail. Her ability to manage vendors was an absolute godsend. In terms of vale for your dollar, Patty's services were without a doubt the best money we spent on our wedding.

Sent on 06/06/2016

Patty was fantastic! I had a very involved 2 day wedding and couldn't have done it without her help. She is extremely organized, also compared to other coordinators we considered hiring, attentive to detail, and goes above and beyond to try to answers my questions and accommodate our requests. She is happy to communicate and coordinate will all your vendors, which makes your life much easier leading up to the wedding day. She is very responsive to emails, within minutes to hours. I definitely trusted her with my wedding, which relieved a lot of the stress on the actual day. Overall, we were extremely happy with her coordinator services, and would highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/13/2015

Perfectly Coordinated's reply:

Thank you, Dominique! Your wedding weekend was beautiful and I loved working with you and Jathin. Wishing you much happiness in your married life!

Jennifer · Married on 08/31/2014

Patty's enthusiasm for her clients and their weddings is contagious! From our first conversation about my wedding, it was clear that Patty is passionate about this industry and about helping clients bring their visions to life while staying within budget. It was reassuring as an often flustered bride to have a go-to resource for ideas, advice, assistance, and checklists. She helped me narrow down rehearsal dinner venues based on my criteria and her own ideas and quickly provided me with a comprehensive list of options. Patty is friendly, professional, and would be a great asset to any bride!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Lauren · Married on 06/21/2014

Patty's checklists were a godsend during the last month of wedding planning. I was feeling really overwhelmed and struggling with keeping on top of everything that needed to be done, and her ideas and checklists helped me stay on track. Patty is warm, personable, and full of creative ideas. She's be a great asset to anyone's vendor team!

Sent on 07/24/2014

Jennifer · Married on 04/25/2014

Patty's wedding checklists are a complete life saver! As many brides can attest, your wedding day and the events that lead up to your wedding day can be chaotic. I had so much to remember and do -- it was very overwhelming! The checklists that Patty provided kept me organized and as stress-free as possible. From “Tips for Tipping” to “day-of reminders,” Patty thought of everything. I knew that no detail would go overlooked!

Sent on 07/29/2014
  • User2027663 · 2+ years ago

What a great experience!

My team was so happy to work with Patty to execute her client's vision. She was so organized, accommodating, and kind. She was respectful in allowing us to be slightly flexible with our install needs. When faced with 100 degree weather, we had to change our load in time to an overnight install. Her faith in the team to make it happen was highly appreciated. The look was gorgeous!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Sali M · Married on

Exceptional

Patty is an incredible planner and we can’t say enough wonderful things about her, choosing her was one of the best decisions we made in our wedding planning journey, she is extremely organized and guided us through every single step, we were both working until the two days prior the wedding day and we had very busy schedule not to mention that we are doing a long distance relationship and I was able to visit Boston only once every few months, Patty gave is a great selection of vendors and she was coordinating with them all the details of the wedding day, she reminded us about many things we would have forgotten without her, she had to-do list for us for everything and she made sure we had everything planned as perfect as we wanted it to be. She is very patient, empathetic and lovely to work with, she made our wedding planning stress free and was always available for any unexpected circumstances we had to face. We were lucky to have her.

Sent on 10/19/2019

Alyssa · Married on 07/25/2015

Patty was a fabulous planner. My husband and I were extremely pleased by her work. We hired her to help with for the month of, but she started working for us a few months before the month of. Here are a few things I definitely want to mention:

She was very responsive to all our emails and phone calls
    She was professional and worked well with all other vendors we used
    She alerted us to a lot of stuff we were unaware of (ex. things we needed to do, purchase, etc.)
    She kept on top of us and reminded us to do the things we needed to handle on our own
    She created very detailed custom timelines for us and all those involved in the wedding that helped tremendously prior to and on our wedding day

Overall we were extremely happy with Patty and feel very comfortable recommending her to anyone.

Sent on 08/29/2015

Joanne · Married on 07/25/2015

With the help of Perfectly Coordinated, my son truly enjoyed a wonderful wedding. The entire experience was a positive one. Patty Fratto was incredibly professional yet so personable. She took the time to learn what the bride and groom really wanted out of the occasion. The in person meetings were very helpful. Perfectly Coordinated kept everyone on track - there were many things "to do" that none of us had even thought of - but she did! Her timelines evolved over the months and were so important - especially when it got down to the rehearsal and day of wedding timelines. During those events Patti was there - every detail was covered, she was calm, supportive, and got 18 bridal attendants, family members (many!) and the bride and groom organized! The day of the wedding the best thing I can say about Perfectly Coordinated is that Patti and her assistant were everywhere, took care of everything, but were unobtrusive and none of the guests knew how hard they worked and took care of any issue - as far as the guests knew, the entire day just went fabulous by itself! I highly recommend Perfectly Coordinated - we are truly happy, the occasion was a joyous one and they made a huge difference.

Sent on 07/30/2015