35 Baker Street, Providence, RI 02905 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 34

About Perception Jewelry

Barbara Foley, designer

Photograph by Carla Ten Eyck

“More than the Finishing Touch”. We offer elegant wedding and special occasion jewelry and accessories. Our studio is located in Providence, Rhode Island but our brides come from all over. We are by appointment only so that we can offer you a personalized shopping experience.

Your appointment at Perception Jewelry will be memorable. Choosing your accessories should be fun, easy and a time that you will remember. We offer years of expertise and an eye for style. Please invite your family and friends and even bring your wedding dress if it is ready.

Let us help you find the perfect bridal jewelry or accessory to complete your fabulous look for your wedding day. Whether you need a wedding necklace, bridesmaid’s jewelry, and a flower for your hair, or a sash for your wedding dress, you will find what you are looking for. We carry everything from vintage, to romantic, to modern, to classic and of course glamorous.If you are having a hair trial why not come in right after so you can pick out the perfect hair accessory. We carry feathers, flowers, combs, halos, headbands, birdcages and so much more! You will be able to see the actual piece and even take it home that day. No need to order something on line and be disappointed when the piece arrives and it is not what you wanted.

You can also find gifts for your bridesmaids, mother of the bride or groom and everyone that is part of your special day. Bring some fun bling on your honeymoon or dress up that perfect outfit for the rehearsal dinner!!

We look forward to being a part of your special day. Please make an appointment to come visit us! Our customers come in as clients and leave as friends.

screen shot 2015 07 26 at 11 57 31 am

• Videos 1

106 Reviews for Perception Jewelry

• Julia

Julia · Getting married on 05/29/2027

Shopping for stylish, expensive looking jewelry for a fair price is a challenge. Barbara's studio was full of a variety in sizes, styles, and pricing which made shopping stress free. I loved how helpful and encouraging she was when I was deciding on what to pick. I valued her opinion and she made me feel special throughout the whole experience. I bought one of a kind earrings for an unforgettable prom.

Kelly · Married on 09/29/2018

Barbara was simply fantastic! She has an unbelievable selection of jewelry that any bride or bridesmaid would be honored to wear! I looked everywhere for the perfect length necklace for my wedding dress and simply could not find it anywhere! When i walked in to Barbara's shop, she told me that she could make any necklace that i liked into the perfect length and was willing to customize it just for me! The service was simply remarkable and I could not have been happier with the earrings, necklace, and bracelet I purchased from her! In fact, it was so stunning, that one of my bridesmaids asked to use my bracelet for her something borrowed! Perception jewelry is simply the best!!!

Marisa · Married on 07/21/2018

Barbara makes the whole experience so personal and wonderful. I was looking for a gold jewelry belt that was going to be added to my maid of honor's dress so she stood out a bit more. I was having the hardest time finding what I wanted. After meeting with Barbara, she searched and had exactly what I was looking for and not at an absurd price like some other shops. I found everything I was looking for and the prices were excellent! I would highly recommend going to take a look here!

Sent on 05/12/2018
    Perception Jewelry 1

Perception Jewelry's reply:

Marisa, Thank you for the kinds words. I loved working with you. Best, Barbara

Perception Jewelry FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Designer Accessories, Handcrafted

• Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals
    Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals Wedding Rentals

I have had the sincere pleasure of working with Barbara on numerous events and styled photo-shoots. Her jewelry is so unique and well-made. This is not your typical bridal jewelry, it is custom designed, hand-crafted, and absolutely stunning. Barbara works one on one with each of her clients to find them the right accessories to match their gown, aesthetic and vision for their special day. Barbara is truly an expert in her field and goes above and beyond for her clientele. If you are looking for stunning, unique and incredibly well made jewelry, do not hesitate to reach out to Perception Jewelry. You will not be disappointed!

• Robin Hollow Farm
    Robin Hollow Farm Wedding Florists

Perception Jewelry is the perfect spot for bridesmaids' jewelry, fascinators and much more. I have a wonderful vintage piece from Perception that I personally treasure. Barbara listens carefully and creates one-of-a-kind pieces in her RI studio. She is a consummate professional and artist. No matter your style, you'll find a beautiful selection with Perception.

• Perfect The Event
    Perfect The Event Wedding Planners

Perception Jewelry has a jewelry collection like no other! Everything for the bride to be, brides maids, and even for the mothers! Each piece is truly a work of art and completely unique. I highly recommend checking out their store front! Prices you cannot beat, with the sweetest owner, and impeccable jewelry!

• 35 Baker Street Providence, RI 02905 See on map