Perception Jewelry

Providence, RI View map

Barbara Foley, designer

Photograph by Carla Ten Eyck

“More than the Finishing Touch”. We offer elegant wedding and special occasion jewelry and accessories. Our studio is located in Providence, Rhode Island but our brides come from all over. We are by appointment only so that we can offer you a personalized shopping experience.

Your appointment at Perception Jewelry will be memorable. Choosing your accessories should be fun, easy and a time that you will remember. We offer years of expertise and an eye for style. Please invite your family and friends and even bring your wedding dress if it is ready.

Let us help you find the perfect bridal jewelry or accessory to complete your fabulous look for your wedding day. Whether you need a wedding necklace, bridesmaid’s jewelry, and a flower for your hair, or a sash for your wedding dress, you will find what you are looking for. We carry everything from vintage, to romantic, to modern, to classic and of course glamorous.If you are having a hair trial why not come in right after so you can pick out the perfect hair accessory. We carry feathers, flowers, combs, halos, headbands, birdcages and so much more! You will be able to see the actual piece and even take it home that day. No need to order something on line and be disappointed when the piece arrives and it is not what you wanted.

You can also find gifts for your bridesmaids, mother of the bride or groom and everyone that is part of your special day. Bring some fun bling on your honeymoon or dress up that perfect outfit for the rehearsal dinner!!

We look forward to being a part of your special day. Please make an appointment to come visit us! Our customers come in as clients and leave as friends.

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Accessories
Costume Accessories
Custom Accessories
Designer Accessories
Handcrafted

• Julia
    Julia Getting married on 05/29/2027
    Shopping for stylish, expensive looking jewelry for a fair price is a challenge. Barbara's studio was full of a variety in sizes, styles, and pricing which made shopping stress free. I loved how helpful and encouraging she was when I was deciding on what to pick. I valued her opinion and she made me feel special throughout the whole experience. I bought one of a kind earrings for an unforgettable prom.
  • Kasey
    Kasey M. Married on 11/09/2021

Jewelry out of a wedding magazine!

Barbara from Perception was absolutely a pleasure to work with. After finding my veil at Spark Bridal in Cranston, RI, it was highly reccomended that I give Barbara a call to find my dream wedding jewelry. Barbara's office was a page out of a magazine- her jewelry was stunning. After sharing my vision of wedding jewelry for myself and my bridesmaid, Barbara was able to make my dreams come true! Not only did I find my wedding earrings, I found my eight bridemaids their earrings, my mother's earrings and my grandmother's earring. I highly reccomend giving Barbara from Perception a call. She was so easy to work with, so pleasant and professional!
    Sarah Married on 10/02/2021

Beautiful Jewerly, great quality and prices

My experience with Barbara was the best one I’ve had regarding anything to do with my wedding. She was decisive and so sweet. The jewerly is absolutely stunning and really great affordable prices. I like that she prefers personal appointments over online shopping. I really enjoyed this experience and you will too!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals Wedding Rentals

I have had the sincere pleasure of working with Barbara on numerous events and styled photo-shoots. Her jewelry is so unique and well-made. This is not your typical bridal jewelry, it is custom designed, hand-crafted, and absolutely stunning. Barbara works one on one with each of her clients to find them the right accessories to match their gown, aesthetic and vision for their special day. Barbara is truly an expert in her field and goes above and beyond for her clientele. If you are looking for stunning, unique and incredibly well made jewelry, do not hesitate to reach out to Perception Jewelry. You will not be disappointed!

Robin Hollow Farm Robin Hollow Farm Wedding Florists

Perception Jewelry is the perfect spot for bridesmaids' jewelry, fascinators and much more. I have a wonderful vintage piece from Perception that I personally treasure. Barbara listens carefully and creates one-of-a-kind pieces in her RI studio. She is a consummate professional and artist. No matter your style, you'll find a beautiful selection with Perception.

Perfect The Event Perfect The Event Wedding Planners

Perception Jewelry has a jewelry collection like no other! Everything for the bride to be, brides maids, and even for the mothers! Each piece is truly a work of art and completely unique. I highly recommend checking out their store front! Prices you cannot beat, with the sweetest owner, and impeccable jewelry!

35 Baker Street Providence, 02905
Location of (Perception Jewelry)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding