Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Perception Jewelry

I specialize in creating truly unique designs that say something special about the bride.

Barbara Foley, designer

Photograph by Carla Ten Eyck

“More than the Finishing Touch”. We offer elegant wedding and special occasion jewelry and accessories. Our studio is located in Providence, Rhode Island but our brides come from all over. We are by appointment only so that we can offer you a personalized shopping experience.

Your appointment at Perception Jewelry will be memorable. Choosing your accessories should be fun, easy and a time that you will remember. We offer years of expertise and an eye for style. Please invite your family and friends and even bring your wedding dress if it is ready.

Let us help you find the perfect bridal jewelry or accessory to complete your fabulous look for your wedding day. Whether you need a wedding necklace, bridesmaid’s jewelry, and a flower for your hair, or a sash for your wedding dress, you will find what you are looking for. We carry everything from vintage, to romantic, to modern, to classic and of course glamorous.If you are having a hair trial why not come in right after so you can pick out the perfect hair accessory. We carry feathers, flowers, combs, halos, headbands, birdcages and so much more! You will be able to see the actual piece and even take it home that day. No need to order something on line and be disappointed when the piece arrives and it is not what you wanted.

You can also find gifts for your bridesmaids, mother of the bride or groom and everyone that is part of your special day. Bring some fun bling on your honeymoon or dress up that perfect outfit for the rehearsal dinner!!

We look forward to being a part of your special day. Please make an appointment to come visit us! Our customers come in as clients and leave as friends.

Categories: Wedding Jeweler

Regions serviced: Providence

102 Reviews for Perception Jewelry

Costume Accessories (5)
Custom Accessories (4)
Antique Accessories (3)
Handcrafted (3)
Designer Accessories (2)

Shopping for stylish, expensive looking jewelry for a fair price is a challenge. Barbara's studio was full of a variety in sizes, styles, and pricing which made shopping stress free. I loved how helpful and encouraging she was when I was deciding on what to pick. I valued her opinion and she made me feel special throughout the whole experience. I bought one of a kind earrings for an unforgettable prom.

Profile Picture Julia, 5/29/27, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Barbara at Perception is such a wonderful woman. I made a couple of appointments with her to go look for jewelry and accessories for my wedding. My mom, mother in law and I went there with my wedding dress. There was a private area to change into my dress and I was able to try on different accessories and jewelry. It was such a fun experience and it was great being able to see what everything looked like with the dress. We made another appointment once my mom found her dress and found the perfect jewelry for her as well. Barbara was so helpful through the whole process and she offers very fair pricing. Going to Perception Jewelry is SO MUCH BETTER than trying to find things online or going to a big department store where you can't try on your wedding dress. I would recommend her for all of your jewelry and accessory needs.

Profile Picture Crystal, 10/27/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Costume Accessories

Barbara has been an absolute joy to work with. She is amazingly accommodating, hugely helpful/knowledgable and has the most beautiful selection of jewelry and accessories. After being referred by a friend, I visited Barbara at her studio and was blown away. The selection and quality of her pieces is outstanding. She has helped to accessorize myself, and now two other friends for our upcoming weddings. No matter your style, she will have exactly what you need for any occasion!

Profile Picture Carli, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews

My Photo Album

33 Photos

1 VIDEO

13 ENDORSEMENTS
I have had the sincere pleasure of working with Barbara on numerous events and styled photo-shoots. Her jewelry is so unique and well-made. This is not your typical bridal jewelry, it is custom designed, hand-crafted, and absolutely stunning. Barbara works one on one with each of her clients to find them the right accessories to match their gown, aesthetic and vision for their special day. Barbara is truly an expert in her field and goes above and beyond for her clientele. If you are looking for stunning, unique and incredibly well made jewelry, do not hesitate to reach out to Perception Jewelry. You will not be disappointed!

Perception Jewelry is the perfect spot for bridesmaids' jewelry, fascinators and much more. I have a wonderful vintage piece from Perception that I personally treasure. Barbara listens carefully and creates one-of-a-kind pieces in her RI studio. She is a consummate professional and artist. No matter your style, you'll find a beautiful selection with Perception.

Perception Jewelry has a jewelry collection like no other! Everything for the bride to be, brides maids, and even for the mothers! Each piece is truly a work of art and completely unique. I highly recommend checking out their store front! Prices you cannot beat, with the sweetest owner, and impeccable jewelry!

Amazing, caring, professional.

Barbara is a true artist in her craft. We have several of her products in our bridal display at the salon and everyone comments on how great they look!

Events

Seekonk, MA 02771
map
Cost
10.00
Come join us for an intimate and informative day of fun, food, and unique ideas - designed to help you plan for your perfect wedding day. Only a limited amount of tickets are available, which assures adequate time to experience the full range of personal service available for your wedding. In addition to learning about great ideas for planning your perfect wedding, you will have the opportunity to win amazing prizes. Every ticket you purchase in advance gets you one free entry to the Couples Get Away. Plus our members are donating wedding services, gift baskets, and products that you will be able to win in our raffle. There are thousands of dollars in prizes available at this one of a kind wedding event. Items and services that you already planned to purchase for your wedding can be yours for an incredible savings..While donating to a great cause. All proceeds will be donated to Save One Soul Animal Rescue League.

35 Baker Street, Providence, RI 02905   See On Map