po box 1047, Hanalei, HI 96714 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Penny Dinn Photography

Congratulations, you're engaged! You're looking for a photographer who not only has the talent to create beautiful pictures but who you also feel comfortable around to be YOU. I've been known to make even the most camera-shy open up and feel confident so you've come to the right place! Couples often comment on my natural ability to become a seamless part of their celebration. If you are looking for creative & romantic imagery from a photographer dedicated to quality storytelling, friendly professionalism, attention to detail and photos to cherish..please reach out to begin a conversation. I look forward to connecting and learning more about you. Aloha!

Follow Penny Dinn Photography on

89 Reviews for Penny Dinn Photography

• Heather

Heather Young · Getting married on 08/02/2021

More than I'd hoped for!

I was immediately drawn to Penny's style when I discovered her website. Our experience with her was wonderful and the pictures are stunning. Truly... All I'd hoped they would be and more! Even through bouts of rain, she was able to capture beautiful moments. She is a true professional who has a genuine concern and connection with clients. I could not recommend her more!

Sent on 03/03/2020

Holly Ann · Getting married on 12/08/2020

Incredible Photos. Incredible Experience.

While I don't think I can fully convey in words what the beautiful moments captured by Penny meant to our family, I will do my best to give proper kudos to Penny's talent as a gifted Photographer and describe how much we appreciated her and enjoyed working with her.

We hired Penny to capture our parents' surprise 25th wedding anniversary celebration at the Kauai Marriott this summer. I found her on the internet after doing extensive search for Photographers on Kauai. I emailed my sister Penny's website link and she agreed that "Penny was the one". We loved Penny's gorgeous photography style and the variety of candid, artistic images. Penny was lovely to work with - so kind, sweet, and accommodating.

The images we received from Penny after our celebration were amazing. I was hoping to capture the actual surprise part of our surprise celebration and and I don't think Penny could have delivered anything more exceptional. The expressions, the emotion, and the joy depicted in Penny's images was incredible. My parents are very vibrant and unique individuals and Penny captured their essences perfectly. My parents LOVED going through the photos of their celebration and said it was like experiencing the evening all over again. Mom was almost in tears because she felt like she looked beautiful in the pictures, which is rare for her. What a gift.

Penny is a master of her craft and a true artist. I wish I could have her capture all of our special family celebrations. We will cherish pictures from our parents' 25th anniversary celebration indefinitely.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Tracy Phelps · Married on 10/17/2019

Everything we wanted

A friend referred us to Penny, and she was thankfully available on super short notice. My husband and I eloped and Penny was able to capture all the moments we cherished during the ceremony. We then went off and found beautiful atmospheres for some more photos that felt like us. Penny spent the time to get to know us, and looking at the photos, it’s clear she understood what we were looking for — warm, natural and all the aloha vibes.

Sent on 11/19/2019

Real Weddings

• Julie D. Wirtz, Kauai Officiant/Celebrant Wedding Officiants

Penny is always a joy to work with, creating a comfortable island style presence while maintaining a professional standard. My couples are always pleased with her work and the experience of the photo shoot.

• Kelvin Ho Wedding Officiants

The freshest of the fresh, grounded to the island lifestyle. A natural ease and appreciation that comes from observing the world through eyes of wonder. A relaxed joyfulness shining through her blessed creativity.

• po box 1047 Hanalei, HI, 96714 See on map
    Location of (Penny Dinn Photography)