Penelope's Paper Pantry

Battle Creek, MI View map

Penelope's Paper Pantry was created for four reasons: to provide customers with affordable custom celebration stationery for all of the special occasions in life such as Graduation, Weddings, Babies and the Holiday Season, to provide continued employment for one of my designers who was pregnant so she could bring her baby to work, to provide a platform for new designers so they could gain valuable experience and lastly, to reach a larger audience for this talented group of individuals.

Along with myself there are five graphic designers including Kristen, Alayna, Lauren, Anthony and Lucas. My role is the business planning manager, creative director, and marketing manager. Kristen, Alayna, Lauren, Anthony and Lucas create the designs and work directly with the customers.

All of our designs are fully customizable including color, text and photos. We also do custom designs. Turn around time on most orders is 1 to 3 business days, sometimes it takes a couple of extra days depending on the amount of edits required.

Our shop offers predesigned samples to take the guess work out of ordering online. Penelope's will work with you until you are completely happy with your custom stationery.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

• Woman-owned

Mackenzie Married on 04/11/2021

Baby Shower Invitations

Ordered my Baby shower invitations and I’m in love! Love how they send a preview before they actually make them ! They came in quickly also!
  • Naomi
    Naomi S. Married on 01/10/2021

Great place on Etsy

Loved the work from this shop! I got my wedding Save the Dates and Invitations here. Great prices, SO MANY options, and great customer service. Everything came on time and were beautiful.
    Megan S. Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing! Would recommend!

I am in love and obsessed with how well our invitations turned out. They actually look better than I expected! Beautiful quality cardstock, and cute packaging too!

Real Weddings

• Laci & Justin
    151 photos · 05/26/2019

Team

Kristen Schau
Kristen Schau
Design Team Manager

Kristen has been with Penelope's Paper Paper since our start in 2014. She has created a multiude of the designs that are still standing in our shop and now heads the Design Team. With her experience, she handles the biggest projects and orders.

She has tackled small and large scale events. Everything from Foundation Dinners, Fundraising Parties, Weddings & Receptions, and Celebration of Life Events, she can handle it. We strive to come from a place of yes when it comes to our customers.

• Res-Les Farms
    Rating 4.9 out of 5 , 7 Reviews
    · Barn & Farm Weddings

5420 Beckley Road #200 Battle Creek, MI, 49015

Customer Service Hours: Monday - Friday: 8am to 5pm
Location of (Penelope's Paper Pantry)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding