Pellegrino's Salon & Suite

Bensalem, PA View map Visit website

Pellegrino's Salon & Suite is a full-service wedding hair and makeup company based in Bensalem, Pennsylvania. Located within their stylish salon, the bridal suite is the ideal space for you and your wedding party to prepare for your day in the ultimate comfort and style. Here, you can sit back, sip champagne, and relax as these attentive professionals bring your dream wedding look to life.

The bridal suite at Pellegrino's Salon & Suite offers 1,000 square feet of luxurious furnishings and thoughtful amenities. While you enjoy your surroundings, the team of stylists will expertly take care of your hair and makeup. Prior to your day, they can provide a hair and makeup trial to ensure that you are happy with your final look. The salon’s makeup services include airbrush makeup, contour makeup, eye makeup and false lashes. Wedding hair treatments include haircuts, hair coloring, styling, blowouts, and more. The Pellegrino's Salon & Suite team is also happy to beautify your wedding party to create a cohesive style for your special day.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$61

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$90

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$90

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$115

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Salon

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Perm
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Kendall
    Kendall R. Married on 05/15/2021

Amazing Bridal Services

We had an amazing time getting ready at the salon prior to the wedding! The staff were extremely attentive and made sure we had everything we needed. They even ran the corsages we forgot over to the venue before we noticed they were missing. We were extremely impressed with how all of the hair and make-up turned out. The salon is beautiful and a great choice for getting ready the day of the wedding!

Pellegrino's Salon & Suite's reply:

Kendall,
    Thank you so much for your kind review. It was a pleasure working with you girls! We wish you the best in this next chapter of your life.

Nicole
    Lindsay B. Married on 04/09/2021

Best day ever!

First of all, Gina is possibly the nicest and most accommodating salon owner I have ever met. She and her team were born to host wedding parties! I had my hair and makeup trial at the salon about 8 weeks before my wedding, and meeting Gina was a dream. She went out of her way to tell me that her only goal was to make me happy with my look, and all of her girls want the same thing, so to let them know if I wanted anything changed during the trial. I would have loved to book the bridal suite, but due to distance, I booked travel services for my wedding day. Due to a last minute personnel change, my makeup artist was different than the one who did my trial. Gina personally called me to make me aware of the change, and reassured me that all of her girls are professionals, and I would be happy no matter what. I wasn't worried, but Gina still provided my makeup free of charge! Jacqui did an amazing job with everyone's makeup, especially for a low maintenance crowd! Emily was our expert hairstylist. She made sure each girl was comfortable with her style, and perfectly replicated the look we did in my trial. I could not be happier with my experience with this crew! Thank you for everything!!

Pellegrino's Salon & Suite's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review Lindsay! The girls were happy to be a part of your special day! We wish you all the best ❤️

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

984B Bristol Pike Bensalem, PA, 19020
215-604-1222

Tues - Fri 11am-8pm Saturday 9am-4pm
Location of (Pellegrino's Salon & Suite)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding