Smart Cosmetic Studio

Doylestown, PA View map

Smart Cosmetic and Skin Studio, in Bucks County, PA, combines science and art to provide you the best skincare and makeup, customized for optimal results.

Whether you are looking to get your skin wedding ready or looking for day of makeup and hair services, we are here to make your special day amazing! We offer both in the studio and on location makeup and hair services for you and your wedding party.

Smart Cosmetic and Skin Studio, owned by Robin Bazilian-Salerno and Jodi Swartz, is its own brand. We have customized our makeup and are committed to shaping the newest, freshest beauty and skin care trends. We believe in educating our clients to ensure that they are confident and comfortable with each of the products we recommend specifically for them.

Robin is a Licensed Cosmetologist for 30 years, performs and teaches Permanent Makeup. Robin looks at each client to assess bone structure, face shape and coloring. If you are looking for perfect eyebrows by Waxing, Tinting, Traditional Permanent Makeup or Microblading, Robin is the service provider for you!

Jodi uses and artful eye and her medical knowledge to give clients a natural look when they receive Botox and Filler services. Jodi listens to what you see and want to correct and helps you achieve your desired result.

We offer microblading, permanent makeup, injectables,microneedling,chemical peels including Retinol and Glycolic,facials, makeup application, eyebrow waxing,and retail.

We provide expert skin care analysis and treatments to help with everything from Acne to Anti-Aging. Our own line of medical grade Smart Skin products provide the highest levels of ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid , Retinol and Vitamin C to give you the optimal impact.

Any questions or to schedule an appointment,

Please call us at 215.340.3669 or email at smartcosmeticstudio@gmail.com

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$95

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$95

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$90

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

$95

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$95

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$140

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$120

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$100

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Spa
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Nicole Married on 10/22/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I wouldn't go anywhere else for hair and makeup! My makeup and hair updo lasted all day and looked as if it was just done by the end of the night! Robin and Becca are simply the best! They treat me like family and are always accommodating my every need! They are a must for your wedding day!
    Jacky Married on 10/17/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Robin was amazing, best make up application ever! Not to mention on time and professional.
    Kristine Married on 07/18/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I highly recommend Becca and Raye for wedding hair and make up. I worked with them before my bridal shower, bachelorette party, and rehearsal dinner. Both Becca and Raye are super sweet and were able to help me make decisions regarding my hair and make up. I have been a bridesmaid in 11 weddings and Raye perfectly applies individual fake eyelashes faster and easier than any other make up artist I have ever met. Becca always styles my hair exactly the way I envision it looking. I bring clip in extensions with me and Becca is able to style them in my hair so that it is impossible to tell they are clip-ins and not my real hair. The best thing about Smart Cosmetics is how friendly everyone always is to me. I always feel like I am catching up with old friends while I am there and feel completely comfortable asking any questions. I have left 100% happy after each appointment.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Bella Sorrel Airbrush Tanning Studio Bella Sorrel Airbrush Tanning Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

We would recommend all our special event customers check out Smart Cosmetic Studio for their make up needs!

61 E. State Street Doylestown, PA, 18901

Sunday & Monday- Closed Tuesday- By appointment only Wednesday-Friday- 10am-5pm Saturday- 11am-4pm
Location of (Smart Cosmetic Studio)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding