Peachy Events

Houston, TX View map Visit website
$3,500 Package Price

$3,500 Package Price

Peachy Events is a wedding planning company based in Houston, Texas, that services the surrounding areas. The owner, Stephanie, has been in the event industry since 2012. The team at Peachy Events will be with you throughout every step of the wedding planning process because they love to witness love in front of them on a daily basis. Their mission is to create beautiful and memorable moments for couples in love on one of the most exciting days of their lives.

Peachy Events is available for planning wedding ceremonies and receptions for a variety of wedding types, including civil unions and elopements, cultural and religious ceremonies, and destination weddings. Prior to your wedding day, the team will assist you with your guest list, refer you to preferred vendors in the area and write up a series of timelines and to-do lists to ensure your special day will be a seamless and stress-free event for you and your guests. Peachy Events offers event design, day-of coordination, partial and full planning services.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5300

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Christina L. Married on 07/17/2021

Best Day Ever Thanks to Peachy Events!

Stephanie is THE best. Hands down. We booked her month-of coordination package for our wedding reception and having her was such a weight off of my shoulders. From the initial consultation meeting, she had a very calming and sweet personality and provided her package information to me clearly and concisely. After booking with her, she was extremely organized and noted every little detail I mentioned to her - even when I was getting scatterbrained the closer we got and sending her things randomly. Stephanie was always just a quick email/text away when I needed something and is SO fast on her feet at thinking of solutions/ideas to our problems. She pointed out things that we wouldn’t have ever thought of when discussing the details and helped make our event flow smoothly. Stephanie was such a calming presence the day of and my husband and I truly got to just relax and fully enjoy the day without any worries. I would highly recommend for couples to book with Peachy Events!

Peachy Events's reply:

Christina - thank you so much for leaving a review! I'm so happy you and Admir could relax the day of and let me take the weight off of your shoulders. That's what I'm here for! Congratulations, again!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey G. Married on 06/02/2021

Stress Free Wedding Planner :)

If you are looking for a calming influence on your hectic wedding day, Stephanie is your girl! She also worked very well with all my vendors which made the day go smoothly. I highly recommend her!

Peachy Events's reply:

Thank you, Kelsey! Congratulations, again, to you & Beau! We're ready for an anniversary party when y'all are 😉
  • Kyle
    Kyle B. Married on 05/30/2021

An AMAZING Event Coordinator!

Stephanie Ton with Peachy Events was key to making our wedding day go smoothly and we're so glad we chose to go with her as our Month Of Coordinator! From our first meeting with her, she was very organized with a timeline, table arrangement, and condensed vendor information typed up for us. She also had some great questions and things to consider that never crossed our minds. She had our wedding day detailed down to. the. minute! Our first impression of Stephanie was that she is very sweet and soft spoken. Come wedding day, she remained polite yet assertive and focused on finding solutions to anything that went sideways. Her calm demeanor kept our stress level low. She was the reason why despite us knowing things went differently than planned, our guests never had a clue and have been ranting and raving about our wedding event these past few weeks since.
    We will definitely be recommending her services to friends and family that find themselves in need of an event coordinator for years to come.

Peachy Events's reply:

Elise & Kyle - thank you! Your words really mean a lot to me. Y’all are such an amazing couple and your guests were so much fun! Congratulations, again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

2300 McCue Rd # 265 Houston, TX, 77056
Location of (Peachy Events)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding