Peachy Events

2300 McCue Rd # 265, Houston, TX 77056 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $3,200
Availability Check your date

About Peachy Events

Peachy Weddings & Events is a wedding planning company based in Houston, Texas, that services the surronding areas. The owner, Stephanie, has been in the event industry since 2012. The team at Peachy Weddings & Events will be with you throughout every step of the wedding planning process because they love to witness love in front of them on a daily basis. Their mission is to create beautiful and memorable moments for couples in love on one of the most exciting days of their lives.

Peachy Weddings & Events is available for planning wedding ceremonies and receptions for a variety of wedding types, including civil unions and elopements, cultural and religious ceremonies, and destination weddings. Prior to your wedding day, the team will assist you with your guest list, refer you to preferred vendors in the area and write up a series of timelines and to-do lists to ensure your special day will be a seamless and stress-free event for you and your guests. Peachy Weddings & Events offers event design, day-of coordination, partial and full planning services.

Follow Peachy Events on
Dance floor
Dance floor

3 Reviews for Peachy Events

Kevin · Married on 04/08/2017

I recommend 100%! Stephanie was a game changer for us to pull off our Four Seasons Wedding this Spring. We had a very clear vision of what we wanted our wedding to look like and feel like, and Stephanie was able to put that into production. As a couple we wanted a really good DJ, the wedding to flow seamlessly (all elements, and the room to look amazing...Stephanie crushed all aspects for us! Her vendor recommendations are incredible, very big name players for us to choose from. She was a major piece to our most precious day and we forever will be her biggest fans! Thank you so much Stephanie!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2016

If I could rate higher I would! Stephanie did a fantastic job with my wedding and I couldn't be more happier with her work. I was one of those brides who thought she could do it all. Boy was I wrong! After stressing and almost pulling my hair out I called Stephanie in a panic and she was able to put me at ease, which is not easy to do. There were a lot of things I put off last minute but Stephanie was able to swoop in and save the day. We even had our florist cancel on us 2 weeks before the wedding but Stephanie was able to find a replacement within our budget THE NEXT DAY! I had the most beautiful wedding in October thanks to Peachy Weddings & Events. Everything went so smoothly and I was actually able to enjoy and take in each moment from that day. I would recommend Stephanie for all your event needs. She is professional, friendly, and knows what she's doing. Had I know how much time and stress I could have saved myself from I would have called sooner!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Peachy Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,100.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1