Glendale, California, Glendale, CA 91206 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,400
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Peace & Pine Events

Peace and Pine Events is a wedding planning company based in Glendale, California. Owner and operator Cassidy Shuflin strives to provide exceptional service and to eliminate the stress of the coordination process. Cassidy is honored to become a part of your wedding day and will strive to create the wedding of your dreams.

Peace and Pine Events offers a number of packages to ensure that every couple’s needs are met. Cassidy and her team are on hand from the preliminary stages of budget analysis and vendor referrals to assist with every step along the way. They work closely with their clients to get to know the couples’ love stories and to reflect their personality in every detail of their events. Partial planning, full event design, and day-of coordination services are available to cater to your exact planning needs.

• Woman-owned
The smaller details
Bridal party
Bridal party
Backyard Wedding in OC, CA
Intimate wedding in Temecula.
Intimate wedding in Temecula.
img 6099 51 2004037 160824692022868

1 Reviews for Peace & Pine Events

Peace & Pine Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 800
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2400
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Peace & Pine Events 1
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples

Team of Peace & Pine Events

Cassidy  Shuflin

Cassidy Shuflin

Owner

Originally from a small town in Utah. I moved out to California in 2013 to get my degree in Acting for the Stage and Screen. Throughout the years I slowly discovered my passion for designing and coordinating the behind-the-scenes elements. From props to makeup to stage management, by my junior year, I was involved in every production the university put on. Flash forward to graduation I knew without a doubt that I was meant to do something else. Something that was collaborative and vision focused. Thus came event coordinating. After years of collaborating with local churches to put on their high-end services and special events, I started Peace & Pine Events.

It is truly an honor to be trusted with your special moment. One that I don’t take lightly. I know that there are a million other coordinators out there. But I also know that there is only one person like me. A gal who has your best interest at heart. You are not just another event booked on my calendar. You both have a special place in my heart. It is my vision and dream that by investing in our services, that you will be able to find peace in your special day. That you will have intimate moments with each other, moments where your cup is filled full and runs over with love and joy. Events have never been about me, what I can accomplish, what I can do. It’s about you. You are the core of Peace & Pine Events. So let’s make something special together.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Glendale, California Glendale, CA, 91206 See on map
    720-807-5751 (Phone number)
    Location of (Peace & Pine Events)