Boston, Boston, MA 02110 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,750
Availability Check your date

About Pave The Way Events

Pave the Way Events is a one-of-a-kind planning and day-of-coordination company that caters to Boston and the surrounding region. When it comes to weddings, our attention to detail can't be rivaled. We want to take the reigns and help you have a wedding that runs seamlessly so you can concentrate on celebrating this wonderful day with your family and friends. We accept a maximum of ten weddings each year to ensure that you receive all of the attention that you need.

We plan and coordinate ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners for civil, cultural, non-religious, and religious weddings. We offer multiple planning packages, including day-of coordination, partial, and full planning. Packages come with many services to ensure you receive the proper care and attention, and are fully customizable so you don't pay for services that you don't need. Please shoot us an email so we can begin to discuss your needs and see if we are the right fit!

Follow Pave The Way Events on

pave 51 783151
190115 51 783151 v1

2 Reviews for Pave The Way Events

Kelsey · Married on 09/24/2016

My biggest piece of advice to someone planning a wedding is, "Book a Day of Coordinator." And if your wedding is in Boston, it's "Book Carly of Pave the Way Events."
    Our wedding was small (40 people) and logistically pretty simple (the reception was at a restaurant, so we didn't need to coordinate caterers, rentals, etc.), but planning a wedding is a huge undertaking! Particularly for the average person who a) has never planned a wedding before; b) has never planned any event larger than a birthday party before; and c) has a full time job taking up most of their time. My budget didn't allow for a full-blown wedding coordinator (nor did I think I needed one), but I wanted someone who I could bounce questions off of leading up to the big day. And most importantly, I wanted someone who would take care of the details on the day of, so that my mom, bridesmaid and I could be fully present and enjoy the day itself instead of dealing with logistics. This is exactly what Carly did for me.
    Starting several months before the wedding, Carly was readily available for me to bounce ideas and questions off of (Do you have recommendations for florists? Do you think florals are necessary at my big meeting house ceremony space, or is that one place I can cut in my budget? When should I be booking what vendors?) It was so incredibly helpful to be able to chat with an expert on these things!
    On the day of the wedding, I barely saw Carly, but her hard work was evident in how smooth everything went. Everything was set up at both the ceremony and reception venue just as we had discussed, and I didn't set foot in either location before the ceremony! Carly was calmly in the background making sure that everything went off without a hitch.
    I can't say enough great things about Carly and her services. If I could do it all again, I wouldn't change a thing. Thank you Carly!!!!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Melanie · Married on 10/03/2015

Carly of Pave The Way Events is AWESOME. We did most of the planning of our 10/3 wedding, but as the date got closer I knew I was going to need a day-of coordinator to help me execute my vision - luckily Carly was available! She quickly took the reigns and established contact with our vendors to set up a comprehensive timeline, ensuring that everything on the big day would go according to plan. A week and a half before the wedding, she met us at the venue and did a walk through with management, figuring out how the different parts of the day would flow, asking questions we hadn't even thought to ask.

On the day of, Carly set up all of our DIY decorations and flowers BEAUTIFULLY and, in concert with the venue, she managed the flow of the entire day, making sure everyone was where they were supposed to be at all times. She handled all the payments for our vendors so we didn't have to worry - we could just sit back and enjoy our day. She seemed to be everywhere, and she was always right where we needed her, checking in on us, but never obtrusive in any way.

She was easy to reach and very responsive, and she accommodated all of our last minute requests without batting an eye. I honestly couldn't have been happier with Carly's services and wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone looking for a day-of coordinator!!!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Pave The Way Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 900.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,750.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 7,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1