Paula's Garden

Paradise, MT View map

$595 Typical Price

We love farm flowers! An environmentally conscious floral studio located in Missoula, Montana. Our flowers come mostly from our organic farm and lavender field or other farms in the Northwest. We ship pretty, sustainably grown wedding flowers all over the United States, to Canada and selected countries Internationally. Our farm is the source for our dried flower bouquets, boutonnieres, flower crowns and other arrangements which are a great choice for Couples who want to leave a reasonable flower footprint, for destination and nature centered weddings, and for the sentimental ones who would like to have a pretty floral memento even after the wedding. For local weddings, we use our own fresh farm botanicals from our organic farm as well as sourcing farm grown flowers from right here in Montana. What could be better than that!

Jen Married on 07/22/2016

Exactly what I wanted at a good price.

My bridal party bouquets and corsages and boutonnières were perfect! It was easy to talk to her and she provided great service.

Paula's Garden's reply:

Thank you for the sweet review, Jen. I loved making flowers for you! My very best wishes to you for your married life together! xo
  • User2574884 2+ years ago
    Paula was such a sweet and talented person to work with for my wedding flowers. I cannot stress enough how wonderful of a job she did creating a custom bouquet for me, lavender bouquets for my bridesmaids, boutonnieres, corsages, a flower crown, and decor for our tables. Everything arrived on time (if not a bit before I expected?) in pristine condition lovingly wrapped. I got the most compliments on the flowers at my wedding, and I am excited that everything is already dry, so I can use it as decor in our house now! I wish I had more excuses to buy dried flowers, and I will probably have to create a few to enjoy more of Paula's work. What a talented, passionate person. Everything she creates is beautiful!
    Alexandra Married on 10/21/2015
    I worked with Paula for my October wedding. I found her at the last moment and was completely in love with everything that I had seen on her Etsy page. Hoping that I could have a rush order processed, I sent her a message which she promptly responded to with exciting news that she did offer rush services since I was just barely outside of her standard timeline.

We received the bouquet, crown and boutonniere and the aroma was just heavenly! I knew that they were going to be perfect so I opened the well wrapped paper and there were my flowers, just as gorgeous I had imaged and even more beautiful than in the photos!

Since our flowers were dried, we can keep them forever. We chose to store the flowers, crown and boutonniere in a shadowbox along with my dress and his vest.

My photographer ended up losing all of our wedding photos so we are going to have a wedding photo shoot done with a new photographer and have decided to order new floral so that our original pieces can remain stored and untouched. We have chosen to work with Paula again as her service was hands down, the best. Thank you so much Paula, I can't wait to receive the flowers for our wedding re-boot in early April!

Paula's Garden's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review Alexandra. You were and are a delight. I love making flowers for you. xo

Paradise, MT, 59801
Location of (Paula's Garden)

Other vendors in Bozeman for your wedding