Billings, MT 59106 Map · Phone number

About Scarlett Jade Designs

I'm a stay at home mama of three and have recently decided to start an at home business selling sola flower designs. Sola flowers are handmade natural products that come from the tapioca plant. They are soft, yet durable and are perfect for those that have allergies, want eco friendly flowers, or just want their flowers to last forever! Their natural color is a cream color, but I can hand dye them in any shade to fit your color scheme. I can design all wedding flowers- bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, headpieces and centerpieces. I was a fresh floral designer for 5 years, so I do have experience in the floral industry. I love designing, it is my passion! I treat each design with love and care and ensure that every single detail looks perfect before I send my precious designs to a new home. I can ship any design within the U.S. I would love to help you with your floral needs, please let me know if I can answer any questions you may have. Thank you!

Follow Scarlett Jade Designs on

Scarlett Jade Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Samples
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Samples
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages

• Billings, MT 59106 See on map