661 Garnet Avenue, Billings, MT 59105 Map · Phone number

About Mac's Floral

Mac's Floral is an event floral company that specializes in untamed, organic and whimsical floral to suite any bride. We love to use natural materials and local flowers to enhance any design and pride ourselves on a passion for anything floral and the art of creating - even if that means breaking the rules of tradition. We look forward to meeting you and creating for your special event!

0ddd50fa0ccafbc5 image

1 User photo

Mac's Floral 1
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 09/22/2018

Katie is one of the most talented florists I have ever seen. She brought to life our vision, but also had so much creativity to add, we never could have imagined it ourselves! She was incredible to work with, affordable, and inspiring. Would love to do it all over again!

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Mac's Floral 2

Gayle · Married on 09/23/2017

Our experience when working with Katie was positive from beginning to end! She exceeded my expectations with her beautiful designs. The flowers were just gorgeous! I heard many compliments from wedding guests. Katie is very easy to work with. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/09/2017

Katie amazed me with my wedding flowers. She turned my pinterest ideas into much more than I could ever imagined. Everything was perfect and it was everything I could do not to cry and smear my makeup when I first looked into the reception barn. Aside from being a wonderfully talented florist, she is an amazing person. I highly recommend Mac's floral to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Mac's Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 245.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Billings Depot
    Billings Depot Historic Weddings

Katie and her team are floral rockstars! You cannot go wrong when working with Mac's Floral.

• Better Gather Events & Weddings
    Better Gather Events & Weddings Wedding Planners

One of my very favorite florists to work with. Katie's designs are AMAZING! She has a great eye for design and her work has been published in quite a few bridal magazines. I love it when I see that one of our Brides have selected her for their event because, I know we are going to see some stunning floral. Katie is also prompt, professional, and has a very down to earth personality.

• Creative Imagery by Scott
    Creative Imagery by Scott Wedding Photographers

One of the best, unique and talented floral designers in our market, as well as any other market I have shot weddings in. She has a style that is all her,and it shows in each arrangement she produces. Truly an artist in her own right!

• 661 Garnet Avenue Billings, 59105 See on map