Mac's Floral Reviews

1 User photo

Mac's Floral 1
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 09/22/2018

Katie is one of the most talented florists I have ever seen. She brought to life our vision, but also had so much creativity to add, we never could have imagined it ourselves! She was incredible to work with, affordable, and inspiring. Would love to do it all over again!

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Mac's Floral 2

Gayle · Married on 09/23/2017

Our experience when working with Katie was positive from beginning to end! She exceeded my expectations with her beautiful designs. The flowers were just gorgeous! I heard many compliments from wedding guests. Katie is very easy to work with. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/09/2017

Katie amazed me with my wedding flowers. She turned my pinterest ideas into much more than I could ever imagined. Everything was perfect and it was everything I could do not to cry and smear my makeup when I first looked into the reception barn. Aside from being a wonderfully talented florist, she is an amazing person. I highly recommend Mac's floral to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Eve · Married on 10/08/2016

Mac's Floral is amazing! Our floral arrangements for our wedding were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 10/10/2016
  • Paige

Paige Sadowski · Married on 08/26/2016

Absolute BEST choice for floral in Billings - or anywhere!

Katie is a genius when it comes to floral. I could not recommend her more!!!! She did an amazing job with our wedding. Every detail was absolutely stunning from the bouquets, to the boutonnieres, to the center pieces - it all was breath taking and captured what we were hoping for perfectly. Oh - and did I mention the archway? She created a ceremony piece that was absolute perfection and framed the scenery like a dream. She was so easy to work with and so kind. Coordinating between her and other vendors could not have been smoother. Could not recommend more!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Maggie · Married on 07/29/2016

Mac's Floral did an amazing job! I was so in love with my bouquet that it is still sitting on my counter 11 days later! I was able to show Katie my pinterest board and she executed my vision flawlessly. My favorite part about planning my flowers was how thorough Katie was in going over every possible option a bride could possibly want. Then after a long discussion, she sent me a quote as a spread sheet with everything we talked about and how much it would cost but also included a list in ways to cut down on cost and still achieve the look I wanted. I highly recommend using Mac's Floral for your wedding because she will make what you want happen!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Lauren · Married on 04/16/2016

Katie of Mac's Floral is a true artist! I absolutely loved my flowers on my wedding day. She took my inspiration and ran with it, all the way to a magical place I could never have dreamed of myself. Katie is beyond professional and was always available for questions. I loved working with her, I only wish I planned more events that required floral arrangements.

Sent on 04/21/2016

Linda · Married on 08/31/2014

Our flowers were exquisite. Katie is extremely creative and professional. She's a great listener .....She worked within our budget, and made sure our bride's personality was evident throughout the wedding. Everything went together beautifully!

Sent on 09/05/2014

Lesli · Married on 05/31/2014

Katie is one of those special people who is not only incredibly talented but also an absolute delight to spend time with. After knowing each other for somewhere near 10 years, I was so excited to get to enlist her services for our wedding. Katie took the jumble of ideas that I had and designed the most incredible flowers that were beyond my wildest dreams! She and her team turned the centerpieces I had in my mind into works of art with each table a little different and with special touches. I am so delighted to have gotten to work with Katie for our wedding, she really is a treasure!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 05/25/2013

As a bride who owns a wedding planning business it should say a lot that Mac's was my go to florist. From start to finish Katie was so available to me and helped me customize the perfect floral design on my budget. With Katie's help I was able to have the most "bang for my buck." She was very helpful but also listened to exactly what I wanted. I was an out of town bride and she made me feel like catering to my needs was in no way inconvenient which is really rare. THANK YOU Katie. Our flowers were amazing and you were amazing!

Sent on 11/04/2014
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/22/2011

Katie was AMAZING! She is so talented and creative! She came up with so many ideas and was such a joy to work with. Her prices were beyond reasonable. I had hundreds of compliments about the bouquets and centerpieces! She was incredible and I would use her again many, many times!

Sent on 11/21/2011

Teal · Married on 07/17/2017

I couldn't be more amazed and pleased with the wonderful job Katie did on our floral arrangements! We kept it pretty simple with our flowers for our wedding. We just used daisies for our centerpieces/bouquets/boutonnieres, but Katie still made all of our flower arrangements look fantastic and absolutely gorgeous! And my flower bouquet was absolutely amazing! All the flowers she had incorporated into it was breathtaking. Months before our big day, when we were discussing how I imagined my bouquet, I mentioned that I would love if there were a couple peonies, one of my favorite flowers besides daisies :) She let me know that with our wedding being so late in the summer, peonies may not be available so she helped me come up with alternative flower choices that she knew would look beautiful. However, on my wedding day, she surprised me with my bouquet and to my delight, she actually was able to get a few beautiful peonies in my bouquet! I was absolutely thrilled and so thankful that she went above and beyond to make my bouquet look amazing! The bridesmaids bouquets were perfect, the corsages for our mothers were gorgeous, and the boutonnieres looked fantastic. Unfortunately, not all of our groomsmen received their boutonnieres. Two of the groomsmen did not get a boutonniere, so that is the only complaint that I have. They may have just been misplaced with all the hustle and bustle of the day. Nevertheless, the flowers all looked absolutely perfect and Katie was an absolute joy to work with! I would definitely recommend Mac's Floral for all of your floral needs!

Sent on 07/25/2017

I have not had them for my wedding yet but with how quick they responded and professional they were I'm very thrilled. They told me that it is a busy weekend for me but would still be more than willing to have my service! That meant a lot to me. They are very friendly and I know that I will be writing another review on how wonderful their flowers are soon!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Kristin · Married on 08/23/2014

Katie Bennett of Mac's Floral did great work for our wedding. Her floral arrangements were top notch. Worth the extra money to get exactly what you are wanting. She takes any ideas you have and then makes them more awesome.

Sent on 05/13/2015