Scott Dupuis Photography

Billings, MT View map
$1,988 Most Popular Price

$1,988 Most Popular Price

I am a Billings based photographer specializing in Weddings, Senior and family portraits...covering weddings all over the Pacific Northwest (from Seattle to Denver)....

Shooting weddings in the Big Sky state has been a passion for many years, as the landscape can change from day to day, making each wedding an opportunity to capture the beautiful scenery and the amazingness of the big sky we live under!

I pride myself in working hand in hand with my clients helping them through the entirety of a wedding event, not just the day of the event itself, but the beginning of the process during engagement pictures clear through the end of the reception...! I look at what I do as telling your love story, from the time we shoot engagements to the last of the reception...but instead of writing the story, I tell it with pictures!

Flexibility is a key component in my business as well. Time limits for a wedding are non-existent; meaning there is no way to capture the entire day's events in a specific amount of time. Therefore I book one wedding per photographer per day....and I am committed to that wedding from morning till night...or as long as it takes to capture the story I am telling.

Contact me for a free consult...see the artwork I do (everything from traditional portraits to artwork on wood, sheet metal, glass, stone, and canvas) and how I can capture the special moments of your day.....

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,220

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,988

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• Ashley
    Ashley S. Married on 08/31/2019

Totally stress free, funny, and creative!!

Won’t ever have another photographer!!!
    Jenna T. Married on 07/13/2019

Wedding/engagement photos

Scott is great! Friendly, knowledgeable. Everyone loved him at the wedding. His pictures are beautiful!
    Jamie C. Married on 05/31/2019

Konrad & Jamie

Scott was amazing and very reasonably priced! He captured all of our candid wedding moments and was such a pleasure to work with! He has such a great personality and made it so much fun for everyone involved... he even got the kids to smile! Scott also shot our family portraits and we had a blast! He takes beautiful pictures and the experience was fantastic! If you're looking for someone that has an easygoing fun personality and does beautiful work, Scott is your guy!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Scott Dupuis Photography 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Chancey's Event Center Chancey's Event Center Banquet Halls

Scott is great and his couple really enjoy working with him. We enjoy seeing him at Chanceys

Magic City Productions Magic City Productions Wedding DJs

I had the privilege of meeting Scott for the first time when I was the DJ for his daughters wedding, and he was also the Photographer that night. That in itself says a lot about Scott, if you can balance being the Father of the Bride and the Photographer all at the same event you know he has tremendous ability of focusing on what needs to be done. When I have had the opportunity to work with him at other weddings he brings that same ability to focus on the bride and groom and is great to work with.

Patricia Clark Weddings Patricia Clark Weddings Wedding Officiants

Scott has photographed a number of my weddings and he builds a great relationship with his couples. When there isn't a planner or coordinator, Scott assists with keeping things on track the wedding day. Sharing his photos is great marketing and couples are very happy with his work and his price point.

594 Tabriz drive Billings, MT, 59105
Location of (Scott Dupuis Photography)

Other vendors in Bozeman for your wedding