Scott Dupuis Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Ashley
    Ashley S. Married on 08/31/2019

Totally stress free, funny, and creative!!

Won’t ever have another photographer!!!
    Jenna T. Married on 07/13/2019

Wedding/engagement photos

Scott is great! Friendly, knowledgeable. Everyone loved him at the wedding. His pictures are beautiful!
    Jamie C. Married on 05/31/2019

Konrad & Jamie

Scott was amazing and very reasonably priced! He captured all of our candid wedding moments and was such a pleasure to work with! He has such a great personality and made it so much fun for everyone involved... he even got the kids to smile! Scott also shot our family portraits and we had a blast! He takes beautiful pictures and the experience was fantastic! If you're looking for someone that has an easygoing fun personality and does beautiful work, Scott is your guy!
    Sienna E. Married on 10/27/2018

Great Experience

Scott was great to work with on our big day. He was professional and also very personable. He made sure he got the shots that we wanted and he was flexible when I changed my mind multiple times! It was a great experience all around!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 08/18/2018

Scott captured our special day perfectly!

Not only does Scott do great work, he's very funny and helpful. It was a great experience and very affordable. We would definitely recommend him!
    Sammi Married on 08/17/2018
    Scott is amazing! He has a great personality and is very helpful!! Our wedding pictures came out perfect! Very happy!!! Highly recommend!
    Mykal Married on 07/28/2018
    I truly would rate Scott higher than a 5 if there was an option to. He truly made my wedding absolutely perfect! He worked with me over a year in advance and answered all of my questions! I would highly recommend him, I can’t wait to use him during family pictures and as my family grows!
    Nick Married on 07/21/2018
    Scott was truly amazing throughout the whole process of planning our engagement photos to the wedding day. He was entertaining and kept the mood light and fun throughout each session. He captured our wedding better than I could have imagined and all our of guests raved about how great he was to work with. He even went above and beyond to help us coordinate a timeline for the day of the wedding. I would recommend Scott to anyone and will be sending my friends his way in the coming years. Thanks again Scott! It truly was a pleasure working with you and I can’t wait to see how the rest of the pictures turn out!
    Tara Married on 06/30/2018
    Scott was so funny ronwork with! He did an excellent job with our photos and we love every single one of them! He was wonderful at making everyone feel comfortable. Many people from our wedding party and family commented that they appreciated how comfortable Scott made them feel. I would highly recommend him to everyone! We had our wedding pictures edited and back to us in a few weeks- I have heard this taking up to months, but not with Scott. He is on top of it! And did a great job keeping us organized throughout the wedding day. He made sure we didn’t miss a single picture that we wanted!
    Maureen Married on 06/15/2018
    Scott has been a joy to work with from the time we had our first meeting all the way to the wedding day! He made the process easy and relaxed but most of all fun. Extremely personable with excellent customer service. We are in love with the photos that he took!!! As we look back through the photos...filled with such great memories...it feels like yesterday. We would highly recommend Scott to anyone looking for wedding photography or any type of photography. Thank you so much Scott!
  • Mona
    Mona W. Married on 05/05/2018

Creative Imagery by Scott is AMAZING!!

I highly recommend Creative Imagery by Scott to do your wedding photography. Scott exceeded Malia's and my expectations in every possible way. Our engagement, wedding and reception photos are truly beautiful. Our experience with him is second to none. Trust me, you won't regret using Creative Imagery by Scott!
    Loraine Married on 01/13/2018
    Scott was amazing!!! My husband and I were very pleased with Scott and how much he helped us with our plans, not only did he photograph our special day he gave us helpful tips to make it easier. Every time I went to find him to capture a special moment he was already there!! Scott even crossed at least knew deep snow to capture an amazing photo. He is dedicated, creative, professional and much much more. You will not be disappointed if you hire him for your special day.
    Megan Married on 09/09/2017
    Hands down, Scott is truly the best around not only is he affordable and professional but he works his heart out for you. He really tries to understand who you are and what really fits your style. Scott has a gift! We will not be going to anyone different in the future! Thank you Scott for becoming part of our family!
    Brandi Married on 08/26/2017
    We were lucky enough that Scott technically found us! We had won a package thru the wedding fair and boy are we glad we won! He was so fun and easy to work with. He has an amazing sense of humor! Our 3 year old still keeps talking about Scott! Obviously he made an impact on our family! We will always recommend Scott as a photographer. Thank you again Scott!
    Mckenzie Married on 08/11/2017
    I highly recommend Scott, he is not only professional, easily to get ahold of, but personal and funny! I will continue to use his business in the future for family portraits! :)
    Devon Married on 06/17/2017
    Scott is an excellent photographer. He is not just our business associate anymore, he is a friend. I recommend him any chance I get to anyone and everyone. The professionalism of this man is beyond words and his photographs are perfect.
    Courtney Married on 05/24/2017
    Scott was super friendly and really worked with what we gave him. He's super funny and made our big day so much easier! The pictures turned out beautiful and it was almost like he wasn't there with how well he just kept moving and snapping amazing photos we will treasure for ever. Hopefully we will have other big events later that he can do for us as well.
    Jessica Married on 05/13/2017
    I just want to say how great Scott is he is absolutely the best photographer In town he's very responsive to all messages and very helpful when I was planning my big day Scott helped me stay calm captured some of the best photos and helped make our big day very special he walked with us through everything he was like part of the family ! If you give him the chance to be part of your big day u will be more then satisfied ! He's very well priced and his work is amazing !
    Tina Married on 10/29/2016
    I could not have asked for a better photographer
    Kiffa Married on 10/09/2016
    There is no way we can thank Scott enough for going above and beyond for our wedding. He brought with him a love for capturing the moment, a keen eye for capturing the right angle, and worked tireless hours to give us a lasting memory of our special day.
    Nico Married on 10/09/2016
    We had a complex wedding ceremony. We had mixed cultures and religions that made our wedding ceremony non-traditional with elements that were not the norm for any photographer to deal with. There are very few Native American and Jewish ceremonies, especially conducted with a Rabbi (a retired Rabbi who ranches in Montana) and a Native American elder doing a joint ceremony that incorporates traditions & blessings from each side. We even threw in a wedding vow renewal for my parents 40 year anniversary. Oh and did I mention the Star Wars, Doctor Who, Wonder Woman, and other nerdiness? We had a full size TARDIS at our engagement session and wedding that Scott worked with us to feature. Scott was able to capture our ceremony & reception wonderfully. He truly cared that our family had these moments captured for a lifetime of memories.
    Chandler Married on 09/24/2016
    Scott was great to work with. He helped throughout the entire process by providing ideas and listening to our own ideas, which made it easier for us. And the pictures turned out great!
  • User2862054 2+ years ago
    We couldn't ask for a better photography experience than the one we had with Scott. He was always flexible with our schedule and made time for us. We shopped around for other photographers and for what we needed and wanted in pictures, we couldn't afford with anyone else. Scott is very affordable and takes exceptional pictures that there wasn't any other option. We will always be using Scott for all our future photography needs.
    Kristina Married on 09/09/2016
    Scott is wonderful! We had so much fun shooting our engagement pictures and our wedding day. He made us feel so comfortable and we had so much fun. He is a hoot! My husband and I do not like having our picture taken and he made it so enjoyable. Thank you Scott!
    Corbin Married on 08/27/2016
    Scott was super professional! He made everything easy and simple. Anything we needed help with Scott was there to help. Even with all the stress on the wedding day he found a way to calm everything down with the picture taking and make it super fun. We will be using Scott in the future for sure! Thank you!