1742 Wildflower Lane, Wylie, TX 75098 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Paul Viola Entertainment

Paul Viola Entertainment is dedicated to providing exceptional event services delivered with integrity,passion and creativity.Our main focus is to match up the perfect music to fit every moment of your special occasion.Putting your trust in us will ensure a fun,relaxed and thoroughly enjoyable event that you will remember for years to come.where our most important event is yours.

Follow Paul Viola Entertainment on

img4368

• Videos 1

18 Reviews for Paul Viola Entertainment

Lilia · Married on 09/15/2018

Paul was fantastic! My husband was very skeptical abut the whole DJ thing and after meeting with Paul a couple of times he was convinced this was our guy! He played everything we asked and catered to the crowed. It was absolutely perfect. He was also the perfect MC! If we do anything else where we require a DJ or if anyone asks for a reference, Paul will definitely be the guy!

Liz · Married on 06/16/2018

In searching for a DJ for my daughter's wedding, I quickly realized that the Big DJ companies don't even know who will be leading your event until the day before. That means, you cannot speak with the person who will be the Master of Ceremonies for one of the most important events in your life. I found Paul Viola through a recommendation from another DJ! Now, that's a great compliment. From the 1st phone call, we knew he was a great fit for us. When we met face to face Paul took the time to explain the whole process and how to select all our own music through his online system - very cool. One of my biggest pet peeves is not being able to understand someone on a microphone. I told Paul I was hard of hearing, and all night long he spoke clearly. I was so impressed that he cared. He listened to the Bride and Groom's heart and really cared about their wishes from the opening of the ceremony to the last dance. Everything went smoothly and Paul didn't make the night "all about him" as I have witnessed some DJs do. Paul even provided the microphone and speakers for my husband when he played guitar and sang for our daughter, the bride. Paul was amazing, professional, detail oriented and FUN (he has an infectious smile!). We recommend Paul Viola 100%! Thanks, Paul!

Randy · Married on 06/09/2018

What a GREAT time!! Paul is the ultimate professional and is excellent at what he does. We hired him to handle the music for our wedding celebration and we could not have hoped for our day to turn out any better than it did. Paul did a wonderful job interacting with our guests and was very flexible and accommodating with our "non-traditional" casual celebration. He had the dance floor ROCKING all night long and we, along with all of our guests, had a BLAST!! Thank you, Paul, for a job well done and for helping us make memories we will cherish the rest of our lives.

Paul Viola Entertainment 1