1742 Wildflower Lane, Wylie, TX 75098 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Paul Viola Entertainment

Paul Viola Entertainment is dedicated to providing exceptional event services delivered with integrity,passion and creativity.Our main focus is to match up the perfect music to fit every moment of your special occasion.Putting your trust in us will ensure a fun,relaxed and thoroughly enjoyable event that you will remember for years to come.where our most important event is yours.

Follow Paul Viola Entertainment on

Paul Viola Entertainment 6
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 05/26/2019

Absolutely Remarkable

Paul was so accommodating with every single request I had. My dad even changed things up on him for our father daughter dance and Paul made the adjustment without hesitation and was even beaming with excitement! Paul was so kind to me and made sure I was comfortable throughout the entire planning process. He provides the bride and groom with a pre-wedding planning sheet that makes the process 100% stress free. I was able to create a timeline, search hundreds of current songs for requests, and helps you to plan for things you may not have thought of. Paul called the week of the wedding to help me go over the timeline and actually helped me change a few things to make sure the night moved smoothly and we made the most of our time. He never imposed his ideas, he simply offered suggestions but told me the decision is totally mine. He arrived early to the venue to set up and ensured all technology was working perfectly for the ceremony and reception. I recommend his services 100%, if you book with Paul your night will be unforgettable!! Thank you Paul for such a wonderful time and giving me the party wedding I have always dreamed of you truly are one of a kind!!!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Kerri Portillo · Married on 03/16/2019

Fun to work with!

Paul is great! He was very professional but fun and had great ideas to offer with a very large music library. If you want something that he does not have in his library he will do WHATEVER he can to find what you want. I would certainly work with him again!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Sarah · Married on 12/09/2018

Wonderful experience

Paul was so helpful and professional from the onset. He answered all my questions and put my mind at rest that we could do this on the timeline we had. He took what was a very stressful situation and made it seamless. Would highly recommend him.

Sent on 12/10/2018