Kent, WA 98031 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

About Paul Maranan

Since 2005 I took interest in photography. Throughout the years I’ve been asked and gotten the privilege to shoot for friends & family, events, and advertisements. Shortly but surely, photography became my passion. This year in 2012, with the support of God, family, and friends, I decided to take it on full-time.

My wife has always been my number one supporter, recently she has joined me and we have become a team to make this dream come to life. As a couple, we both have strong attention to detail, and with her eyes and a creative twist of my own, we are able to create unlimited possibilites. We are still growing as photographers and welcome challenge. We strive to make our clients vision come to life and are always open to new ideas.

From Weddings, Engagements, Fashion, Senior Portraits, Family, Kids, Corporate Events, Network, Advertisement & More, We'd like to capture the moments for you!

53 Reviews for Paul Maranan

Paul Maranan 6
Paul Maranan 7

Marcia · Married on 01/02/2019

The best experience!!

We absolutely loved Paul!! When we got engaged he was the first vendor we booked and he didn’t disappoint. When we opted out of engagement photos (we’re not really big on professional pics) paul took the time to explain that they would help us feel more comfortable in front of the camera and it would help us and him figure out what types of pictures we liked. We ended up doing it and We were so happy with them! We looked better than we thought we could in front of a camera. Paul also shot our ceremony and reception (two different days). He showed up on time and ready to work both days. He had great ideas for pictures and to say everyone loved him is an understatement. Our friends said he was the nicest and easiest wedding photographer they’d ever met. Our photos turned out absolutely stunning. We are so happy with them and recommend him to everyone we know. We also recently got our slide show of the reception and it was like reliving the entire night all over again. He did an excellent job capturing such perfect moments throughout the night. Thank you SO much Paul!!

Sent on 12/30/2018

BIanca · Married on 09/02/2018

The absolute best!

I would not recommend anyone else but Paul, he is absolutely amazing! Paul did both of our engagement and wedding photos and the experience and final product was more than I could ever ask for! From the beginning with our engagement pictures, Paul made us feel comfortable as awkward as we were being in front of a camera. He was able to capture us as a couple & even included our dogs since they are a huge part of our lives.

Our wedding photos definitely exceeded all my expectations for our wedding day. The way he captured the day in its entirety, I am able to relive one of the best days over and over again. So thankful for Paul and without a doubt will choose him as our photographer for every milestone in our lives. Forever grateful!

Sent on 02/08/2019
    Paul Maranan 12
    Paul Maranan 13
    Paul Maranan 14

Laura · Married on 09/01/2018

If I could give Paul more than five stars, I would!! Let me start by saying WOW, Paul went above and beyond my wildest engagement photo dreams! We loved our engagement shoot with Paul so much that we’re already looking for an excuse to work with him again. He was professional, responsive, passionate, flexible (our shoot was weather dependent), and above all an absolute joy to work with. What I appreciate is that nothing was staged, he captured real emotion and tender moments and was able to make us (two awkward and camera shy people) feel completely comfortable during the entire shoot, which showed through in the pictures. Barely 24 hours after our engagement shoot, Paul emailed us the photos that captured the feel and progression of the entire shoot. I was blown away by the immediate turnaround time and completely moved to tears by the final product. Truly, his work left both my fiancé and I speechless.

He’s incredibly talented, detail oriented and 100% committed to making sure the photos are what YOU want. I mean it, leading up to the shoot he wanted to hear our vision and bring it to life even if that meant come photo shoot time, getting his feet wet to capture the perfect angles down by the river and hiking to the top of Rattlesnake – which he did both of without an ounce of hesitation.

After sharing the photos with family and friends they only had one question: WHO IS THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHER BEHIND THESE STUNNING PHOTOS. The end result truly was flawless perfection and the entire experience was magical from start to finish. Do yourself a favor, book Paul!!

Sent on 02/20/2018