Kent, WA 98031 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date

About Paul Maranan

Since 2005 I took interest in photography. Throughout the years I’ve been asked and gotten the privilege to shoot for friends & family, events, and advertisements. Shortly but surely, photography became my passion. This year in 2012, with the support of God, family, and friends, I decided to take it on full-time.

My wife has always been my number one supporter, recently she has joined me and we have become a team to make this dream come to life. As a couple, we both have strong attention to detail, and with her eyes and a creative twist of my own, we are able to create unlimited possibilites. We are still growing as photographers and welcome challenge. We strive to make our clients vision come to life and are always open to new ideas.

From Weddings, Engagements, Fashion, Senior Portraits, Family, Kids, Corporate Events, Network, Advertisement & More, We'd like to capture the moments for you!

• 2DVisions Photography
  • Kelly Robbins Photo & Film
  • Bride & Thrive

60 Reviews for Paul Maranan

• Shangrila

Shangrila Peralta · Married on 08/28/2019

Photography At Its Finest

Paul, thank you for taking some of the wedding stress off our burdened shoulders, not only on our wedding day, but the days leading up to it as well. You provided experienced input when needed and were very responsive, even after our event was over. We aren't pros in front of the camera so having a pro behind it was very reassuring. You were professional without being uptight and personable without being ingenuine. Your flexibility with our pre-wedding/engagement session was such a relief.

When there are a hundred other things to worry about (especially with a destination wedding), it really makes you appreciate when a vendor, like you, is so easy to work with. We only wish we booked you sooner since you already had an event scheduled on our original date. However, changing our wedding date so we would still be able to use your services was something we don't regret. We understand that your quickly booked schedule is just a testament to the quality of your work.

Thank you for capturing the tears of joy, laughter and love. Your pictures allow us to relive these precious moments and it's why we will continue referring you to all our family and friends.

Sent on 02/12/2020
  • Caaaaatsup

Cat G. · Married on 07/27/2019

Stunning Photos Captured by a Fun Photographer

My husband and I were so lucky to have had Paul capture our wedding day. We first saw Paul in action shooting our cousin’s wedding, roughly one year before our wedding date. My husband was impressed at how Paul made the wedding party feel comfortable in front of the camera, the direction he gave for formal shots, and how well he blended in with guests to capture candids. After we viewed Paul’s work online and on Instagram, we knew we had to book him quick, his photos are amazing!

From the time we booked him, up until he delivered our wedding photos, Paul was so easy to work with. My husband and I are introverts who are incredibly shy and awkward, but Paul is so friendly and easygoing that he made being photographed a fun experience. In addition to nailing any photo requests you may have, Paul has a knack for finding beauty in the places where you least expect it. If you go with the flow and trust his vision, you’ll be amazed with the results. Our engagement and wedding photos are stunning!!! Thank you so much Paul, hope we can work with you again in the future!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Dianne

Dianne Fernandez · Married on 06/30/2019

So happy we hired Paul!

My husband and I did an elopement with just 3 of our friends - 2 witnesses and an officiant and our little toddler. We wanted something intimate, simple, and to be genuine with our intentions of just marrying each other. With that said, we wanted someone to capture our small ceremony in the grandeur that it meant to us. Paul did just that. It was a hiking elopement at Rattlesnake Ledge, a steep 1 hour hike. What was great was Paul felt like just one of our friends joining us as we made our way up the mountain. It wasn’t awkward and we felt like we could be ourselves. We are just naturally awkward when it comes to posing for a camera but Paul made us feel as comfortable as we could and still managed to capture such great moments! Even under the heat and my crying toddler, he made us look as if we didn’t break a sweat! Ha! Thank you Paul for being able to create our vision!

Sent on 12/13/2019

• Kent, 98031 See on map
    2069796436 (Phone number)
    Location of (Paul Maranan)