217 S 3rd St. Ste. 90, Geneva, IL 60134 Map · Phone number

About Patricia Anderson Photography

I'm Trish, a natural light photographer living in Chicago, and these are a few of my photos. My beautiful daughter is who I can thank for my interest in photography. I believe that quality photography shouldn't have to break the bank. I love seeing things in a different light... Candid smiles are the best to capture. My angles vary from traditional poses, to abstract & different views of how we all live, laugh and love every day.

Professionally, I'm currently continuing my education through the Chicago Photography Academy, located in the Lakeview neighborhood of Chicago. I also studied in Mount Pleasant, MI and graduated from Central Michigan University with a Bachelor of Science in Sociology in 2006. I worked in both the education field and also as a Social Worker in Detroit, MI before settling down and starting a family here in Chicago.

My main focuses (pun intended) are children, engagement and pet photography, as I'm sure you can see from my photos. I don't believe that family photos are something that should only be taken every 10 years... I keep my prices affordable so my clients can afford to have quality photos at every stage of their growth... from engagements, to wedding, to babies and children.

I shoot on-site, and will travel to any special places you'd like your photos to be!

Cheers!

6f7e4295f7f0b122 1313355002685 1365979orig
8411041orig

Patricia Anderson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• 217 S 3rd St., Ste. 90 Geneva, 60134 See on map
    (312) 884-1119 (Phone number)