Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

76 Reviews for Party Doctor Productions

Disco Ball (2)
Bilingual MC (1)
Karaoke (1)
Liability Insurance (1)

Literally the best DJ I have ever seen or had at any event!!! Chuck was nothing short of amazing and awesome, we had a lot of people coming to us at our wedding telling us how much they loved our DJ! He's very processional, a lot of fun, far exceeded our expectations, and went above and beyond. I would definitely recommend anyone for any event to hire Chuck and the folks at Party Dr. Productions! Definitely so much more than a job well done and couldn't have imagined our special day with anyone else as our DJ!

Profile Picture Tiah, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chuck and Party Doctor Productions were so much fun. We met initially many months before the wedding just to discuss what we wanted and how everything would go. A couple days before the wedding he called to make sure everything was in place. On the wedding day everything was perfect. He checked in with us to make sure we were on the same page and was so flexible. Whenever we had to leave to take pictures he kept the party going. He always asked us before the cake cutting and bouquet toss whether we were ready. He made sure we were able to eat our meals before cutting the cake which was extremely appreciated. The dance floor was packed the whole night and he knew how to keep people out there. He even helped during the line dances and was out on the dance floor with us which was so much fun. I would recommend Chuck to anyone!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/27/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I must say that my fiancee and I are huge music fans and we wanted our DJ to understand us and boy did he get it! David Pezza was beyond amazing!! Not only did he listen to everything that we suggested, he had everyone at our wedding on their feet and dancing! I had so many compliments that he was the best DJ they had ever heard from several of my guests. I could not have been happier because music is everything to us and it turned out to be exactly how we envisioned the night to be. He was very responsive and communicative every step of the way. You have to choose this company for your wedding and choose David! You will not be let down!! Thank you again David for making our special day everything we expected and more!!

Profile Picture Katrina, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List