Party Delights

Wake Forest, NC View map

Party Delights LLC custom designs each beautiful cake to fit your style, budget and taste buds! I LOVE LOVE LOVE what I do! I get such a thrill learning new techniques and getting the chance to be creative with my work. My favorite part is creating something that the client had imagined and bringing it to life!

Everything I do is made from scratch, love and devotion. I believe cake should taste as good as it looks! I cannot wait to keep going on this journey and bringing smiles to endless faces!

• Brooke
    Brooke Married on 11/01/2019

Delicious wedding cake

Heather is amazing! Our cake tasting was a lot of fun, she had so many good flavors to chose from. We liked them all so much that we decided to use different flavors for each tier. She listened to my vision and made it happen. Such a wonderful experience and I highly recommend!
  • Kristin
    Kristin Married on 09/21/2019

So delicious!

Our cupcakes turned out so great, only wish we had ordered more! Everyone loved them and we got to have our cutting cake all to ourselves, the flavors were delicious!
    Cynthia Married on 07/07/2018
    She's completely okay with a differently flavor every tier, having origami flowers, and she also will give you a free cake on your one year anniversary as a thank you for getting your wedding cake from her.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Three Region Photography Three Region Photography Wedding Photographers

We worked with Party Delights NC for a Styled Shoot we did for a vintage, Downton Abbey inspired event - their cake display was classic, timeless, and exactly what we wanted for this shoot! She was a true professional and a talented artist that I highly recommend.

Joanna Sue Photography Joanna Sue Photography Wedding Photographers

I recently had the honor of working with Heather for a downton Abby styled shoot, and the cake she designed was absolutely beautiful. She did an amazing job of creating something fitting for the theme and her creativity in arrange the flowers atop the cake was beautiful. I would recommend her to any bride.

Nancy Bittner Artistry Nancy Bittner Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Heather, at Party Delights, does an outstanding job! She is professional, fun, and genuinely cares for her clients. Her menu of flavors are above and beyond most and they taste delicious too!!

701 N Main Street Wake Forest, 27587
9194351324
Location of (Party Delights)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding