Party Delights Reviews

Party Delights 3
Party Delights 4
Party Delights 5

Cynthia · Married on 07/07/2018

She's completely okay with a differently flavor every tier, having origami flowers, and she also will give you a free cake on your one year anniversary as a thank you for getting your wedding cake from her.

Suzette · Married on 12/09/2017

Amazing cake and wonderful art work. Will use them for all my cake needs.

Party Delights 6

Lexine · Married on 11/12/2017

Heather was such a pleasure to work with for our weeding! We decided to have (2) two small round cakes for our wedding; one as our wedding cake and the other a surprise birthday cake for my mother. During the tasting, Heather discreetly took notes on which flavors and decor my mother liked in order to help with the surprise. Not only did the cakes taste absolutely delicious, but I showed her pictures of my wedding colors and cake decor and she really delivered! I highly recommend using Party Delights for your Wedding or any event that needs tasty treats.

• I

Ieshea · Married on 11/04/2017

I'm so glad I used Party Delights for my wedding cake and cupcakes. All the different flavors I tried were soooooo delicious. The cake was moist and the icing was the perfect level of sweetness. Heather was amazing to work with. She was very personable and flexible. She made the process very easy and she delivered exactly what was promised on time and in perfect condition. I would recommend Party Delights to every bride!

Party Delights 7
    Party Delights 8
    Party Delights 9
    Party Delights 10

Shanna · Married on 08/26/2017

Heather was AMAZING!! She designed a beautiful cake for us that matched our wedding theme perfectly!!! The cake was four flavors and our guest loved the cake!!!!

Megan · Married on 06/24/2017

We absolutely love the cupcakes we ordered for our wedding! The guest could not stop talking about how delicious they were and how beautifully the top tier cake was decorated. We will definitely be ordering from party delights for our next event. Heather is so sweet and helpful! She made the whole process so easy and it made our wedding day even better!

Shannon · Married on 06/24/2017

We used party delights for our wedding cupcakes and two tier cake to cut and were not disappointed at all! Everything was delicious and beautiful...the red velvet cupcakes were to die for and were gone very fast! Definitely recommend Party Delights for your next cake/cupcake service at your event!

Danielle · Married on 06/10/2017

Heather did an amazing job with our wedding cake! She was able to produce exactly what I envisioned, and it tasted amazing on top of that! We got so many compliments on our cake and I would recommend her wholeheartedly. She was easy to communicate with and was extremely flexible with meeting our needs.

Carla · Married on 12/03/2016

From the moment my fiancé and I met Heather we knew we would have a beautiful cake. Heather did an amazing job with our cake and it looked as beautiful as i had envisioned. My guests are still talking about how delicious our cake was.

Julia · Married on 10/29/2016

A lot of our guests told us it was the best wedding cake that they've ever had! It was also great working with Heather and she made logistics and everything really easy. Would totally recommend!

Victoria · Married on 10/29/2016

Heather was wonderful to work with, extremely nice, accommodating with my wedding needs and her cake prices were very affordable! We had a private tasting with so many flavors that were to die for! It was almost impossible to choose! She designed a gorgeous 3 tiered cake for our wedding with 3 different cake flavors and icing flavors. The cake was moist and oober delicious! I highly recommend using Party Delights for your wedding cake, grooms cake or any occasion that you might need a cake!

Megan · Married on 10/28/2016

She was absolutely awesome! My fiancé absolutely enjoyed the cake tasting! I came down with a cold right before our testing, but she sent me home with fresh samples to try for when I got better. She was beyond professional, warm, and very welcoming! Can't wait to see the finished product on our wedding day! Thanks Heather!

Victoria · Married on 10/08/2016

Heather was so wonderful and pulled through to deliver our wedding cake and cupcakes - even with Hurricane Matthew !! All of our guests continue to say how great the cake/cupcakes were, also the cake turned out beautifully ! I would highly recommend Heather to anyone looking for quality service and someone you can really depend on!

Alex · Married on 09/10/2016

Party delights offered options and personal service that most of the other cake venders that we visited did not offer. We got a great wedding cake that I do not think that we would have gotten with anyone else.

Lavaisha · Married on 09/01/2016

1. Heather is AMAZING
    2. You will have a hard time selecting a cake flavor because they're all AMAZING
    3. Communication & Day of Service AMAZING

Do you see where this is going??? Party delights is AMAZING and I will recommend 1,000 times!

Heather is absolutely amazing! I had a different cake designer hired and was told two weeks before the event that she wouldn't be able to do it. Heather was responsive and very helpful! She accommodated to our needs and give us great recommendations. Her service is phenomenal and she even added finishing touches to our cake upon its arrival!!

Carolyn · Married on 06/18/2016

I really enjoyed working with Custom Party Delights! Her cakes are great! She had an unusual stand that I loved for the decor I was using! She color coded the cupcake holders according to the different flavors we chose, and provided a sign for the guests! She was great to work with!

• HippeSmith

Jessica · Married on 05/21/2016

If you are looking for a cake that is both beautiful and delicious, go with Heather. She is fabulous and her cakes are to die for. We initially planned for a 4 tier cake, but took it down to 3 when our guest count solidified. Our flavors were chocolate with a cookies and cream filling, lemon with a raspberry filling, and a maple cake with cinnamon filling that was AMAZING. The tasting was tough because everything was so good! Timely delivery to the venue and decorated beautifully with flowers and our cake topper. Highly recommend.

Julie · Married on 05/21/2016

Everyone loved the cake and cupcakes

Heather was great!! Was super professional, worked within our budget and the cake was delicious. She was prepared on time and made our day great I would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding!!

Vivian · Married on 04/02/2016

Heather provided outstanding service and a beautiful cake and cupcakes for my recent wedding. Every detail that we discussed was incorporated into the cake design and the taste was fantastic. My guests are still talking about how pretty and delicious it was. I would strongly recommend Heather at Party Delights for any type of cake you may need.

Wonderful and delicious cake, everybody still talking about it! Not only Heather's cake is amazing, her creativity is wonderful! Can't wait for our anniversary and eat her fresh baked anniversary cake. Highly recommended!

Kristen · Married on 09/19/2015

WOW! I could not have asked for a more perfect cake. It was exactly what I was looking for and more! Thank you so much Heather for creating such a beautiful cake! And to top it all off, it was DELICIOUS. I made a point to make sure I got to enjoy a piece of cake before it was all gone and everyone loved it! Very accommodating, listened to what we envisioned, and delivered. And all for a great price! Thanks again Heather!!

Devita · Married on 09/19/2015

Heather (Party Delights) was awesome! Our wedding cake was both beautiful AND delicious...everyone enjoyed it. I was especially excited about the grooms cake because she was able to take my idea and make it reality! He was so surprised and excited about it and that was worth everything to me. Thank you Heather for an amazing job!

Cathy · Married on 07/11/2015

Heather is a rock star baker whom I have worked with for years with my event planning and design company. When my oldest son got engaged, she was definitely one of the bakers I wanted them to talk to. Heather took my Vintage Romance theme and absolutely blew us out of the water with her design. Right down to covering the cake with a lace pattern and even an edible cameo! The bride and groom were just over the moon with the look, but the taste was just as remarkable. I am never disappointed with Heather and her work.

She even went above and beyond, and in ONE day, created a second cake that we were expecting to get from another bakery but wasn't to specifications, and made the bride's day by doing so. That is the mark of true professional! I cannot recommend Party Delights enough!!!!