161 Saint Margaret Street, Charleston, SC 29403 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,785
Availability Check your date

About Parte Events + Design

Parte Events + Design is a detailed wedding planner for couples marrying in the greater Charleston, South Carolina, area. The owner and founder of this wedding planning company, Anna-Kate, has experience with events of all styles and sizes, including weddings and events with 300 to 800 attendees. She understands the careful thought and meticulous planning that goes into making any event a success.

Anna-Kate is one of two planners at Parte Events + Design. These planners can help couples with their ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. They offer full and partial wedding planning services. The team also offers day-of coordination services. Whether couples have it handled on their own and want to relax on their wedding day, or whether they want to hand it all off to the planners, Parte Events + Design can ensure any wedding is a success. The planners offer budget analysis, event design, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals. They have experience with:

• Destination weddings

Parte Events + Design 6
Parte Events + Design 7

Adrienne Langlinais · Married on 03/29/2019

Blown away!

Choosing Parte Events + Design to plan my wedding was absolutely the best decision I made during the planning process. I called Anna-Kate when I got overwhelmed searching for venues and after that very first call, she put my mind at ease. She thought of every detail, had great vendor contacts, and kept me on budget. When the day of the wedding came, I was BLOWN AWAY! She executed everything perfectly and threw in some wonderful surprises for me. The wedding was beautiful beyond my wildest dreams and I was so happy to be able to focus on marrying my best friend instead of on the wedding details. I didn’t need to worry because Anna-Kate had it all under control. If you are searching for someone to help you plan your big day, do yourself a favor and go with Parte Events and Design!!

Sent on 04/14/2019
    Parte Events + Design 8

Sally Barnes · Married on 02/03/2019

PERFECT Wedding Parte Style

Working with Anna Kate and the entire Parte team was an absolute dream. From our first phone call to begin brainstorming to our meetings with vendors, they were professional and passionate about our big day. Anna Kate helped take our vibes and small ideas and turned them into the perfect event. We could have not survived planning a wedding without Anna Kate's calm, cool, and collected self. Anna Kate, as well as her team, made the entire process and day of enjoyable and memorable. Every detail was planned and intentional throughout the entire process. All those events leading up to our big day went off without a hitch and then our wedding day was an absolute dream come true for both of us. We will never be able to thank Anna Kate and her team enough for helping our big day go from a dream - to plans - to reality.

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen Fernandes · Married on 11/16/2018

Best Day ever in the Best Hands!!

Anna Kate is truly the BEST! I loved having her by my side throughout the entire planning process. Months, weeks and days before every conversation planning meeting had with her was always stress free, very productive and left me so excited for the Wedding Day!! Anna Kate was on point with everything, from the months of planning, rehearsal dinner, the ceremony and a reception that brought me to tears, my vision truly came to life! Im so glad I was able to connect with her, she is very creative, dedicated and so sweet! Anna Kate has worked with the best vendors and comes to the table with a lot of great connections from all over. The wedding day was flawless and organized due to Anna Kate keeping everyone and everything on a well thought out organized schedule. Ill be recommending Anna Kate to everyone looking to plan their perfect wedding day, or next Fabulous event.

Sent on 12/31/2018
    Parte Events + Design 9
    Parte Events + Design 10
    Parte Events + Design 11
    Parte Events + Design 12
    Parte Events + Design 13
    Parte Events + Design 14

Parte Events + Design's reply:

Kristen! I can't explain the joy it was planning for you! You and your mom were so great to work with and I really appreciate you trusting me to bring your vision to life and place you with the best vendors! If only we could relive your wedding day every weekend! You were a stunning bride. We wish you and Roldão all the best!

Award

Parte Events + Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,275.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,785.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2