161 Saint Margaret Street, Charleston, SC 29403 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,785
Availability Check your date

About Parte Events + Design

Parte Events + Design is a detailed wedding planner for couples marrying in the greater Charleston, South Carolina, area. The owner and founder of this wedding planning company, Anna-Kate, has experience with events of all styles and sizes, including weddings and events with 300 to 800 attendees. She understands the careful thought and meticulous planning that goes into making any event a success.

Anna-Kate is one of two planners at Parte Events + Design. These planners can help couples with their ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. They offer full and partial wedding planning services. The team also offers day-of coordination services. Whether couples have it handled on their own and want to relax on their wedding day, or whether they want to hand it all off to the planners, Parte Events + Design can ensure any wedding is a success. The planners offer budget analysis, event design, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals. They have experience with:

• Destination weddings

Parte Events + Design 6
Parte Events + Design 7

Adrienne Langlinais · Married on 03/29/2019

Blown away!

Choosing Parte Events + Design to plan my wedding was absolutely the best decision I made during the planning process. I called Anna-Kate when I got overwhelmed searching for venues and after that very first call, she put my mind at ease. She thought of every detail, had great vendor contacts, and kept me on budget. When the day of the wedding came, I was BLOWN AWAY! She executed everything perfectly and threw in some wonderful surprises for me. The wedding was beautiful beyond my wildest dreams and I was so happy to be able to focus on marrying my best friend instead of on the wedding details. I didn’t need to worry because Anna-Kate had it all under control. If you are searching for someone to help you plan your big day, do yourself a favor and go with Parte Events and Design!!

Sent on 04/14/2019
    Parte Events + Design 8

Jessica Summer · Married on 03/16/2019

The Perfect Day and The Perfect Pārtë Planner

The best decision I made while planning our wedding, was hiring Anna-Kate as our wedding planner. Recommended to me by one of my best friends, she started out as our wedding planner but quickly became a part of the family. Anna-Kate listens to exactly what you are envisioning for your special day and helps you execute it to perfection! We worked with her for 9 months and the attention she gave us made us feel like we were her only clients. Our wedding day was more than I could have dreamed of, and Anna-Kate and her team at Pārtë Events + Design are the ones who made it happen.

When I was unsure of a decision, she was patient. When I needed recommendations, she was there to supply them. Anna-Kate was never judgmental and allowed me to work through things to make the best decisions to achieve the beautiful wedding I had always wanted. She knows exactly who to contact in reference to vendors and anything else you may need throughout the planning process and wedding day. Her relationship with her vendors is also something to admire. Overall, she gives the guidance you need without changing the vision you have always had for your wedding day.

Anna-Kate was prepared for anything the day of the wedding, and when unexpected matters arose, she handled them with grace and ease. She is a true professional and a dream to work with, and I would recommend her to absolutely anyone looking for a wedding planner. Anna-Kate is simply the BEST!!

Sent on 06/09/2019
    Parte Events + Design 14
    Parte Events + Design 15

Sally Barnes · Married on 02/03/2019

PERFECT Wedding Parte Style

Working with Anna Kate and the entire Parte team was an absolute dream. From our first phone call to begin brainstorming to our meetings with vendors, they were professional and passionate about our big day. Anna Kate helped take our vibes and small ideas and turned them into the perfect event. We could have not survived planning a wedding without Anna Kate's calm, cool, and collected self. Anna Kate, as well as her team, made the entire process and day of enjoyable and memorable. Every detail was planned and intentional throughout the entire process. All those events leading up to our big day went off without a hitch and then our wedding day was an absolute dream come true for both of us. We will never be able to thank Anna Kate and her team enough for helping our big day go from a dream - to plans - to reality.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Award

Parte Events + Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,275.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,785.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2