161 Saint Margaret Street, Charleston, SC 29403 Map · Phone number

About Parte Events + Design

Parte Events + Design is a detailed wedding planner for couples marrying in the greater Charleston, South Carolina, area. The owner and founder of this wedding planning company, Anna-Kate, has experience with events of all styles and sizes, including weddings and events with 300 to 800 attendees. She understands the careful thought and meticulous planning that goes into making any event a success.

Anna-Kate is one of two planners at Parte Events + Design. These planners can help couples with their ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. They offer full and partial wedding planning services. The team also offers day-of coordination services. Whether couples have it handled on their own and want to relax on their wedding day, or whether they want to hand it all off to the planners, Parte Events + Design can ensure any wedding is a success. The planners offer budget analysis, event design, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals. They have experience with:

• Destination weddings

546b1a03b1142d5c lounge

23 Reviews for Parte Events + Design

Sarah · Getting married on 09/11/2020

Wonderful Rehearsal Dinner

Anna Kate made everything so easy. As the mother of the groom, planning a rehearsal dinner in another town was complicated. Anna Kate helped with all the various decisions and all the vendors needed to make the rehearsal dinner a success. I would recommend using her to anyone planning an event.

Sent on 11/21/2019

Erin · Married on 11/16/2019

Trustworthy and AMAZING

I am not sure where to begin with this review since everything Anna Kate does is amazing.
    From the start, Anna Kate was so responsive to all of the questions we had. Being that my mom was states away and I was in Charleston by myself, we had no idea where to begin. She helped us stay on top of things and helped us stay organized. From start to finish everything was so organized and I knew I didn’t have to worry about anything the week of, which was such a relief.
    She has so many wonderful connections that helped us stay within budget, but also helped create the wedding of our dreams. I am not a very creative person, and have a hard time visualizing layouts and designs so it was helpful to have Anna Kate there to guide the way. I would have trusted her to pick out every single detail for me if it came down to it.
    I can’t thank Partë and Anna Kate enough for everything they did. I don’t know what words I could use to recommend them more, but they are the best. The wedding and reception were amazing, the decorations and design were amazing and the whole day was PERFECT.

Sent on 11/26/2019

Amanda Pribble · Married on 10/11/2019

Beyond our expectations!!

Anna Kate and Parte Events + Design were absolutely amazing!! Anna Kate made the entire process enjoyable. Whenever we would start to stress she was there to assure us it would be perfect and there was nothing to worry about!! And she was right!! The day turned out to be absolutely perfect and was beyond our expectations!! Anna Kate was there and available the entire time including the day of making sure we had everything we needed! We planned our wedding in little under six months and she never once questioned or had concerns with any of our requests. We could not have had our dream wedding in Charleston if it weren’t for Anna Kate and Parte Events + Design!!!

Thanks again Anna Kate, we love you!!

Amanda and Jonathan

Sent on 11/11/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Parte Events + Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Destination
    Elopement
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 161 Saint Margaret Street Charleston, SC, 29403 See on map
    Monday-Thursday: 9:00am-5:00pm Friday + Saturday: By appointment Sunday: Closed
    Location of (Parte Events + Design)