198 Boston Turnpike, Coventry, CT 06238 Map · Phone number

About Parsons Photography

Parsons Photography is one of the top wedding photographers in Connecticut. We feel that each wedding is unique with its own personality - we like to tell the story of that day! Diane Parsons, the primary photographer, has won awards for her work from the knot, Wedding Wire, and Martha Stewart.

Follow Parsons Photography on

melissa
melissa0003

34 Reviews for Parsons Photography

Eleonora · Married on 09/24/2016

Diane is so awesome!!! From the first moment we met Diane she was so easy to talk to and was so open to our ideas. She took her own time to help us find the most perfect place to take our wedding photos. She really cares about capturing what exactly you want on your special day. She will work with you until you are completely satisfied. I just can't say enough about what a great photographer Diane really is. I have worked with many photographers, but Diane is one that I will continue to contact for future photo sessions. She is very talented and has so much passion for her work. She really is the best!!!!!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Tom · Married on 09/04/2016

Diane is great! She is very professional but also a lot of fun to work with. She captured our wedding day perfectly, we couldn't be happier with her finished product. She knew what we wanted and executed flawlessly.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Melissa · Married on 06/24/2016

I am so happy with our decision to hire Diane. From the first time we met with her, I knew she was the right fit for our wedding. Her prices were reasonable and she makes you feel very comfortable. Diane was great the day of our wedding, helping to keep everything organized and running smoothly, all while taking great pictures. I feel like I'm reliving my wedding day each time I look at the pictures! Thank you, Diane!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Parsons Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,199.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• Inn at Middletown
    Inn at Middletown Hotel Weddings

Diane Parsons from Parsons Photography is professional and a pleasure to work with every time she is at the Inn. She gets great shots of the wedding couple and also some great candid pictures of guests and the bridal party. Diane treats everyone like they are one of the family and makes everyone in at the events/weddings comfortable and excited to be there. She does an excellent job and is a preferred vendor of the Inns.

• Marie Tyler Wiley
    Marie Tyler Wiley Wedding Officiants

Parsons does a fabulous job no matter what they are shooting. Whether it's a wedding, flowers...or someone wanting something special for the one they love...Parson's does the job. :)

• Perfect Princess Events
    Perfect Princess Events Wedding Florists

What can I say, Diane is a great, wonderful, enthusiastic photographer as professional and personally. She has an eye that the pictures tells it all. I hired her for my parents' 25th anniversary party and the pictures were absolutely beautiful and pleased with the results. I started recommending her to my brides and they just loved her work. They were so happy with the pictures and how talent Diane was on their wedding day.

• 198 Boston Turnpike Coventry, 06238 See on map