6921 Laurel Ave, Takoma Park, MD 20912 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Park Florist

*Directly from farm, local farms -fresh flower sources make your wedding flowers extra fresh and crispy.
*Designs by Jeanne Ha, AIFD, award winning, American Institute of Floral Designer, Indepedent Floral Designers Association member, MidAtlantic Florist Association member, Teleflora Unit board member
*Every wedding is discussed in great detail and proposed with unique designs and aspect.
*We connect you to local charity organization to donate your left over wedding flowers after party.
*We suggest you local seasonal flowers, recycle ideas.

ywrosefreesia
DSCN2544
DSCN2545
DSCN2857
Park Florist
striking gloriosa lilies, parrott tulips, plum calla lilies, charlotte roses, purple lysianthus
DSCN2859
DSCN3076
DSCN7078
DSCN3892
DSCN7534
DSCN7108
Park Florist
uluhe fern, white anthurium, green heleborous, white rose, white ranuncula, white tulips
DSCN7604

Park Florist 6
Park Florist 7

Kelly Webb · Married on 12/30/2018

Saved my wedding!

I had another florist already booked and she up and left the business out of nowhere with no notice. So about a month before my wedding I was forced to start all over from the beginning, and I am SO happy I found Jeanne and her team at Park Florist. Jeanne was quick to jump in, and she truly took my wedding decor to the next level. When we did our final walk through at the venue, we noticed some speakers clearly visible near our altar location, so with a couple quick emails and a cell phone photo, Jeanne came up with a gorgeous cascade of flowers that covered it beautifully. Jeanne is truly an artist and a great floral designer, but her level of professionalism and organization on the business side was equally impressive - we had a full proposal, broken down by line item so we stayed in budget, and contract ready within a few hours of our initial meeting. Overall, just highly impressed with my entire experience; can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 03/02/2019
    Park Florist 8
    Park Florist 9
    Park Florist 10
    Park Florist 11
    Park Florist 12

Megan · Married on 06/09/2018

I wish I had more reasons to have a florist! I absolutely love these people. During our consultation, Jeanne shared her process of putting together the arrangements. She walked us through some bouquets and explained what she anticipated being available during our wedding season. We love that she keeps pictures clients sent as she created. One can really tell the difference. The ribbons in my bouquet really accented the dress the mother of the bride's dress and the ties worn by the groomsmen. ALl the bouquets were stunning and unique!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Alison · Married on 04/07/2018

We used Park Florist for our spring wedding in DC and couldn't have been happier! Jeanne and her team created the most beautiful arrangements and bouquet I have ever seen at a wedding, and we got so many compliments on them during the evening. During my initial consultation with Jeanne it was clear that she really "got" my vision, so I was pretty hands-off in terms of details and just let her work her magic! The results were simply stunning, and the entire Park Florist team was incredibly helpful throughout the whole process. Highly reccomend!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Park Florist Pricing

Park Florist Price Rates

Park Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 295.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 90.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,500.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Sean Purcell Photography
    Sean Purcell Photography Wedding Photographers

Jeanne and the other talented ladies of Park Florist are a great choice for your wedding flowers. I've worked with Jeanne in a few capacities, and she never ceases to amaze me. They are all very talented designers who are committed to giving you an amazing wedding experience.

• Glenview Mansion
    Glenview Mansion Mansion Weddings

Beautiful flowers, amazing designs, no two weddings look the same, they really do capture the couple's personality with their flora design.

• Catering by Seasons