Park Florist Reviews

Park Florist 6
Park Florist 7

Purnell · Married on 07/07/2019

Excellent service

Excellent product and service. I would use them again

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Rhonda

Rhonda Raden · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful work

My son was getting married and I live out of state. I researched florists in the Silver Spring, Maryland area and found Park Florists. Their reviews were great and the photos of their designs were lovely. I didn't even consult with another florist. I immediately hired them and worked with the owner, Jeanne Ha. I could not have made a better choice. She met me at the venues on two separate occasions before the wedding and was extremely creative, way beyond what her job required. She was delightful to work with and patient on top of that! Endless photos going back and forth in an attempt to make certain of her approach. In the end, her arrangements were stunning. There was a color scheme she worked with and the flowers she used were so unexpected and just beautiful. Our guests were endlessly talking about the flowers. I cannot say enough about this lady. You will not be sorry.

Sent on 06/21/2019

Mae · Married on 05/26/2019

Last-minute help!

I don't have enough wonderful words for Jeanne and the team at Park Florist. We split with our original florist about ten days left before the wedding and Jean was able to come up with beautiful bouquets and hair piece florals with just a few days to spare. The flowers were lovely, fresh, and perfectly matched our vision. Even though we had a small order for a wedding, she still took her time with us and treated us like we were a big client. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Kelly Webb · Married on 12/30/2018

Saved my wedding!

I had another florist already booked and she up and left the business out of nowhere with no notice. So about a month before my wedding I was forced to start all over from the beginning, and I am SO happy I found Jeanne and her team at Park Florist. Jeanne was quick to jump in, and she truly took my wedding decor to the next level. When we did our final walk through at the venue, we noticed some speakers clearly visible near our altar location, so with a couple quick emails and a cell phone photo, Jeanne came up with a gorgeous cascade of flowers that covered it beautifully. Jeanne is truly an artist and a great floral designer, but her level of professionalism and organization on the business side was equally impressive - we had a full proposal, broken down by line item so we stayed in budget, and contract ready within a few hours of our initial meeting. Overall, just highly impressed with my entire experience; can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 03/02/2019
    Park Florist 8
    Park Florist 9
    Park Florist 10
    Park Florist 11
    Park Florist 12

Megan · Married on 06/09/2018

I wish I had more reasons to have a florist! I absolutely love these people. During our consultation, Jeanne shared her process of putting together the arrangements. She walked us through some bouquets and explained what she anticipated being available during our wedding season. We love that she keeps pictures clients sent as she created. One can really tell the difference. The ribbons in my bouquet really accented the dress the mother of the bride's dress and the ties worn by the groomsmen. ALl the bouquets were stunning and unique!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Alison · Married on 04/07/2018

We used Park Florist for our spring wedding in DC and couldn't have been happier! Jeanne and her team created the most beautiful arrangements and bouquet I have ever seen at a wedding, and we got so many compliments on them during the evening. During my initial consultation with Jeanne it was clear that she really "got" my vision, so I was pretty hands-off in terms of details and just let her work her magic! The results were simply stunning, and the entire Park Florist team was incredibly helpful throughout the whole process. Highly reccomend!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Laura · Married on 04/29/2017

We loved working with Jeanne. She made the whole process so easy for us. We had one initial meeting with her where we went over everything -- the venue, the flowers, my dress, how we wanted everything to feel, and then from there we worked through a budget to make sure it worked for us. Our flowers were gorgeous and everyone loved them. Jeanne was flexible to work with and was always up for making something work, whether it was working with us on returning our rentals or incorporating lace from my mother's veil and a TARDIS keychain into my bouquet.

Sent on 05/10/2017

Megan · Married on 04/16/2017

We used Park Florist for our wedding two weeks ago and were thrilled with the bouquets and boutonnieres that Jeanne & team created! I met with Jeanne in her beautiful Park Florist shop several months ago for an initial consultation--she listened closely, asked great questions that helped to elucidate what was in my head, and worked with us to plan arrangements that looked great and were in our budget. One example of her attention to detail is that she asked what colors our mothers would be wearing so that she could match the ribbon in the corsages to their outfits. Her team was always courteous and knowledgeable when I would call to make payments, confirm pick-up, etc. The arrangements for our event were beautiful and the flowers fresh; our wedding photos were definitely enhanced by Jeanne's flowers. Thank you very much!

Sent on 04/29/2017

Katie · Married on 10/22/2016

My flowers from Park Florist were above and beyond my greatest expectations. I brought Jeanne a picture of a bouquet I liked and explained my vision of succulents and ivory/blush flowers and she just "got it." My bouquets were all amazing, I got so many compliments from guests who said they were the prettiest they have ever seen ... and I would have to agree. I set the limit on what I was willing to pay and honestly think I got more than what I paid for! I can't thank Park Florist enough- hands down the best part of my wedding other than saying I do!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/09/2016

Park Florist is a small shop in Takoma Park that is truly a hidden gem. Jeanne was a delight to work with. I brought in a ton of pictures and ideas for my wedding and Jeanne helped figure this out. She went above and beyond by ordering table runners for my reception decor at no additional cost! She allowed me to come in as many times as I liked to discuss details and to make changes (even though everything could have been done over the phone). Her team came to the venue on time and set things up better than I could have imagine. She made my dreams come true. I will forever get my flowers from here.

Sent on 03/02/2017
  • Z

Zakyia · Married on 05/13/2016

Park florist was amazing! The flowers were everything I asked for and more! I cannot thank them enough for everything they did for us!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Lauren · Married on 04/09/2016

We could not recommend Park Florist more! They provided the flowers for our ceremony and reception. All I had to say to Jeanne was I wanted succulents and light pink flowers. She took that idea and ran with it. I could not have been more pleased with how all the arrangements came out. Jeanne was SO wonderful to work with, she even came out to look at the venue to see the linens and room to make sure everything matched. I can't wait to order more flowers from Park Florist!

Sent on 04/14/2016

My advice is simple: find Jeanne, and get your flowers from her! She is a creative person with beautiful flowers, a sense of environmental consciousness, and she is one of the kindest and most thoughtful and patient people you will ever meet.. Your wedding will be immensely enriched by meeting her and getting her to help you with your big day. My daughter's wedding involved both flowers and another special item. She wanted a special cloth suspended several feet from the 18 foot ceiling over where the ceremony would take place, a lovely idea but not a simple one to execute. Jeanne figured out all the details to make that possible, not blinking at the logistical and technical issues that had to be dealt with. My daughter also had some clear ideas about what she wanted in her flowers -- she wanted a colorful garden feel, with natural greenery and a "fresh picked wildflower" look. Jeanne listened and understood completely. My daughter's friend had experienced serious problems with her florist not understanding what was desired and Jeanne's website did not include many pictures of what my daughter was looking for, so my daughter was nervous. And she was working in California, so could not just pop in to check in on things. Jeanne was fabulous. She informally put a bouquet together and sent pictures of it to my daughter so that my daughter could see concretely that they were on the same page. On the wedding day, the flowers were gorgeous and just the perfect style! Their color and grace created a sense of simplicity and harmony and beauty - just exactly what my daughter had envisioned. Jeanne's warmth, patience and caring nature plus her talent in arranging flowers in any fashion you can imagine, make her a rare person indeed. We could not recommend her more highly.

Sent on 05/22/2016

Angela · Married on 03/18/2016

Jeanne Ha was so great to work with! She took time to make sure every flower I desired was going to be apart of my wedding bouquet and in my ceremony arrangements. Jeanne followed up quickly via email and by phone to answer any questions I had. Her staff was very pleasant and showed genuine care and excitement for me as I planned my wedding. I could not be more please and grateful for their work making my flower arrangements.

Sent on 04/14/2016

I'm so lucky that Park Florist is my local neighborhood florist. Jeanne and her staff are truly talented! We gave Jeanne some loose ideas on what we liked and didn't like for our wedding flowers, and then let her do her own thing. The end result surpassed our expectations! Her flowers were more beautiful than anything I could have imaged. We ordered bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, centerpieces, and a ceremony arch. Her staff set up everything on time and came by at the end of the night to take everything down. I didn't have to worry about a thing. Jeanne was so easy to work with, she's responsive, detail oriented, budget conscious, and so friendly. I highly recommend her shop.

Sent on 10/08/2015

Jeanne did an amazing job of creating beautiful arrangements for our wedding. She was professional, kind, and extremely helpful in assisting to make our vision come to life. She assisted with decorative themes to complete the look of our gorgeous flower arrangements!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Julia · Married on 05/25/2015

Jeanne did such a wonderful job! After one in-person meeting and a couple emails, Jeanne perfectly grasped what we wanted and respected our budget. The delivery and set-up was perfectly on time and the arrangements were just stunning, far exceeded all my expectations!

Sent on 06/02/2015

A friend who had her wedding a few months before ours recommend Park Florist to me. I’m so glad that she did! Jeanne Ha was very easy to work with- very responsive, detail-oriented, and flexible on proposing different options to work within our budget. We didn’t want to have floral centerpieces and Jeanne was one of the few florists I spoke with who didn’t try to insist that I add centerpieces to our package. She listened to what we wanted, asked good questions, and stayed within our budget. She was the only florist I spoke with who asked to see pictures of my gown and the saris my bridesmaids and flower girl were wearing before suggesting any arrangements for our bouquets. My bouquet didn’t turn out exactly as I’d wanted, but my bridal party agreed that it was actually better with all our colors than my original request would have been. My girls all loved their flowers, and the arrangement on our escort table was elegant. It hit just the right note. We also asked Jeanne to handle a very special request- to make floral jewelry for me to wear during our mehndi. She did so much research to find out exactly what all the different elements were (necklace, bracelet, tikka, hair decoration) and she executed it beautifully. I had so many compliments on the jewelry- and everyone assumed it had been made by an Indian florist! Thanks, Jeanne, for helping to make our wedding so beautiful!

Sent on 05/25/2015

Megan · Married on 10/25/2014

I felt very comfortable during our first consultation - Jeanne was very attentive to detail and looked at our whole wedding scheme, even making some sketches in her notebook of my dress and the non-floral table decorations we had already purchased. She was helpful without being pushy and I felt like she really understood our overall design concept. She followed up with an itemized quote by email which was appropriately detailed, and was helpful in corresponding after that to fine tune things. She is clearly very creative and her enthusiasm about the floral design made her fun to work with. All of the flowers arrived on time on wedding day and were lovely. The altar arrangements were stunning and the personal flowers were all labeled, packed securely and held their beauty and shape through the whole day and evening.

Sent on 11/16/2014

Sam · Married on 09/27/2014

I worked with Jeanne at Park Florist mainly for a bouquet for my wife and her maid of honor. My wife knew exactly what she wanted. I showed Jeanne a picture of it, and she created exactly what we wanted. I was a bit nervous at first because my wife was adamant about getting her bouquet a certain way. Jeanne was very knowledgeable about the flowers we wanted and the design. She reassured me that it would turn out exactly how we wanted it. Jean was professional and fair, and did this all on rather short notice. Will definitely use her again for any floral needs!

Sent on 09/29/2014
  • F

Francisco · Married on 06/21/2014

Jeanne of Tacoma Park Florist was a joy to work with. Her rates are very reasonable and her floral designs truly left me speechless. They were awesome and looked as if we paid 10x what we did! Jeanne was very accommodating of a few last minute logistical changes for our wedding in Washington DC and for that we are grateful. You wont be disappointed with Park Florist!

Sent on 07/06/2014

Monica · Married on 06/21/2014

Jeanne was amazing to work with. All of the flowers from the altar arrangements to the boutineer for the ring bearer were gorgeous. The flowers she used were flawless and the arrangements were beautiful. She was very organized and detail oriented from the first time we met. Each item came with a name tag and all of the bouquets were delivered in a personalized base with a water source. We were able to display them throughout the reception venue. If you want exquisite flowers Park Florist is where you should go.

Sent on 07/09/2014

Gorgeous flowers!!!! I loved them. A pleasure to work with- very professional and wonderful quality

Sent on 07/29/2014

Alexandra · Married on 06/08/2013

Sarah at Park Florist did an amazing job with flowers for us. The flowers themselves were beautiful, they were packaged fantastically (we had to travel with them for several hours) and Sarah was very responsive to all our questions and concerns. Everything was ready, as promised and I think Sarah was as excited about our wedding as we were. I would recommend them without hesitation.

Sent on 07/17/2013
  • User2642083 · 2+ years ago

Park Florist provided the flowers for our recent wedding in DC. My bouquet and our bridesmaid's bouquets were absolutely gorgeous! Each bouquet was brought to the church in its own container with water, and each container had a pretty ribbon and was labeled with my and the girls' names. We had requested a simple boutonniere for my husband, and the boutonniere was perfect – simple, small, and dignified. All of the arrangements, those for the church and those for the tables at our reception venue, were beautiful. All were very full and a lovely mix of flowers in our wedding colors.

Leading up to our wedding, we worked with Sarah, who was amazing. My husband and I planned our wedding far from the DC area, and over several months Sarah always responded promptly to every e-mail that I sent. At our initial meeting we brought Sarah a few pictures to convey what we thought we might like. She reviewed the pictures and discussed our budget and the style of the wedding, my dress, and my bridesmaids' dresses. We more or less gave her free reign to select which specific flowers were in our bouquets and arrangements, and she did an awesome job translating our ideas and style into an end-product. We could not have been more happy.

Sent on 05/30/2013