Creative Floral Designs

Silver Spring, MD View map

Welcome to the beautiful world of Creative Floral Designs! We are a full scale florist with four thousand square feet of work space located in the Greater Metropolitan Area. Our largest and growing department is our wedding department, with three consultants and ten designers. There is no job too small or too large. Call today to set up a free consultation.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$145

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Nichole Married on 07/07/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This was the third florist I had met with. All of the other florists kept telling me what I wanted. I told Donna the type of flowers i wanted and she started showing me pictures of what I wanted before I could finish saying what I was picturing! The flowers were gorgeous and we are still getting comments on how noce they were!
    Deanna Married on 04/21/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    AMAZING vendor, hands down. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous, and Donna M. was excellent to work with. I do not know a lot about flowers, but I was able to share my vision with Donna, and she did a phenomenal job designing and picking my flowers. Creative Floral Designs also has a number of items you can rent to add to your decor, and those additions really took the overall look of my ceremony and reception over the top! I cannot say enough great things about this vendor. They really work with you, and are reasonably priced, and I'm so happy I chose them for my special day!
    Lisa Married on 11/05/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Suzanne Anderson created the floral arrangements for the church, tables and bouquets for my daughters wedding on November 5. They were amazing! All of our guests were raving about the table settings. They were the biggest yellow roses I have ever seen! Two days later they still look beautiful in my vases, as do the sunflowers and lilies. I would highly recommend this florist!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Devin & Meghan
25 photos · 10/24/2016

Amanda MacPhee Studios Amanda MacPhee Studios Wedding Photographers

What a beautiful bouquet! A joy to photograph. Really brought the details together for the wedding!

Rose Gold Events & Styling Rose Gold Events & Styling Wedding Planners

Creative Floral Design are great! Truly creative flowers and design and a professional and hard working team!

Ashley Marie Photography Ashley Marie Photography Wedding Photographers

Creative Floral Designs does an amazing job with creating beautiful wedding bouquets and floral arrangements. I am a wedding photographer, and I recently photographed a wedding and the bride used Creative Floral Designs as her vendor. They created the bride's bouquet, the bridesmaids' bouquets, the boutonnières for the guys, the ceremony arch, as well as additional arrangements for the ceremony and reception... all the flowers were absolutely stunning and made for great photographs! I would definitely recommend them.

12158 tech rd Silver Spring, 20904
Location of (Creative Floral Designs)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding