Ashley Marie Photography

Ashley Marie Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Ashley Marie Photography

Documentary Engagement & Wedding Photography Services

My name is Ashley Marie Fullwood and I am a professional photographer servicing the MD, DC, and Northern VA area. I specialize in portrait, engagement, and wedding photography; however, I also photograph various events. I love capturing people, moments, and emotions as they happen. I view my work as telling a story minus the words… a visual story. Although people are usually the focus of my work, I also love capturing the details and environment that are part of the occasion. My goal is for my clients to look back at their photographs and to an extent, be able to re-experience the moments that I captured for them.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Multi. Locations (2)
Prints (2)
High-Res Images (1)
Matted Prints (1)

I hired Ashley Marie Photography for my first Maternity Pictures. She was very professional, personable and patient. Considering this was my first time taking maternity pictures, the photographer made me feel comfortable and answered my 100 questions. I will definitely be using her again.

Profile Picture User6373918, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ashley made us feel very comfortable and was flexible with the date and time since we wanted to do our engagement shoot during the cherry blossom peak in DC. Even though we planned to meet at sunrise, there was a lot of traffic and she was very understanding and let us finish our full two-hour photo session. She was great with our pup who we wanted to have in our pictures and she got some great candid shots of the three of us. Ashley is definitely a rising star in the photography profession and has an artistic eye. We look forward to having her do our wedding photos in the Fall!

Profile Picture Midori, 11/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ashley did an amazing job photographing our engagement shoot. She was professional, on-time and made the process easy. She has a great eye and delivered above and beyond what we could have imagined. Ashley was a pleasure to work with and we look forward to her photographing our wedding. We could not have picked a better photographer!

Profile Picture Chanel, 9/24/16, 5 Reviews

Proofs
Save the Date
2 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Beautiful Photos!! Beautiful Work!!! Wonderful to work with!!!

A quick thank you to Ashley Marie Photography. Great quality work and all around wonderful experience. I will continue to recommend my clients to them.

I've had the pleasure of working with Ashley Marie Photography. As a videographer, I can always tell the photographers who have experience and those who don't. Ashley is a joy to work with. If you are looking for a great photographer for your special day, look no further. Book Ashley!

Events