Apple of My Eye Photography & Design

Ellicott City, MD View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Apple of My Eye Photography & Design is a professional wedding photographer in Ellicott City, Maryland, who believes you deserve nothing less than someone invested in not only delivering quality photos but helping you tell a lasting love story. Apple of My Eye’s photographer, Shira, finds immense joy in cheering couples on as they start their lives together. Shira has a background in media and psychology, enabling her to tell your story flawlessly through images.

Apple of My Eye Photography & Design works primarily in a photojournalistic style. Shira works one event per day, allowing her to offer couples options for additional hours and shooting at multiple locations. A second shooter is available, as needed, and Shira has liability insurance. Other services include a boudoir shoot, an engagement shoot, hand-coloring, high-resolution images, slideshow, and toning. In addition to digital files, prints, and proofs, final photography items are available as:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush mount
  • Matted prints
  • Save the dates

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1600.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Toning

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date
  • Renee
    Renee Married on 02/07/2016
    We first met Shira from Apple of Your Eye Photography when we took a photography course with her. She was a delight! So friendly and knowledgeable and, perhaps best, able to communicate the technical information in a way that made sense. When we set our wedding date, we knew who we wanted to photograph our special day. We had seen great examples of her work on Facebook and knew how wonderful she was to be around. Shira met with us prior to our wedding to get our ideas of what we wanted and, at a later date, had an Engagement Session with us. She talked us into the Engagement Session; we didn't think it was "necessary"! We are so glad she did! The photos were awesome! Shira arrived promptly on the morning of the wedding and got all the shots we were hoping for. She was always present but never "in the way". Our guests were so impressed with how creative and thoughtful she was (and is!). Shira is every bit the expert that we thought. We could not be happier!
    Syvella Married on 07/19/2014
    My husband and I were having a small intimate wedding and didn't really think a photographer was necessary during planning however at the last minute about 2 weeks prior, we decided to find a photographer. I found Shira with do some research and she was accommodating with our last minute request. She did a site visit with us and made me feel very comfortable with her as our photographer.
    The day of the wedding she was AMAZING! She took all of the pictures we wanted plus some. She constantly asked me what other poses or type of pictures we wanted. I love how she was doing everything to make sure all of the possible memories were captured.

I recommend Shira not only for your wedding but your first born pictures as well. She came to our home when our son was 12 days old and took his newborn pictures and it was AWESOME! We love EVERY picture she took.
    Stephanie Married on 11/14/2015
    Shira was a pleasure to work with. Anxious brides like myself, take pause occasionally when trying to get in contact. My photos are beautiful and she is so wonderful to walk through the final products with. I feel like I truly gained a friend through our process, even if I was a needy, control freak bride before the wedding.

3035 Saint Johns Lane Ellicott City, MD, 21042
Location of (Apple of My Eye Photography & Design)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding