Ashley Marie Photography Reviews

21 | Owings Mills, MD

21 Reviews for Ashley Marie Photography

I hired Ashley Marie Photography for my first Maternity Pictures. She was very professional, personable and patient. Considering this was my first time taking maternity pictures, the photographer made me feel comfortable and answered my 100 questions. I will definitely be using her again.

Sent on 02/17/2016

Ashley made us feel very comfortable and was flexible with the date and time since we wanted to do our engagement shoot during the cherry blossom peak in DC. Even though we planned to meet at sunrise, there was a lot of traffic and she was very understanding and let us finish our full two-hour photo session. She was great with our pup who we wanted to have in our pictures and she got some great candid shots of the three of us. Ashley is definitely a rising star in the photography profession and has an artistic eye. We look forward to having her do our wedding photos in the Fall!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Chanel · Married on 09/24/2016

Ashley did an amazing job photographing our engagement shoot. She was professional, on-time and made the process easy. She has a great eye and delivered above and beyond what we could have imagined. Ashley was a pleasure to work with and we look forward to her photographing our wedding. We could not have picked a better photographer!

Sent on 05/01/2016
  • Vivian

Vivian · Married on 09/17/2016

Everything went well. Ashley was very professional for our engagement photo session. She was able to pick out a lovely location to take our pictures and she captured very precious moments we will have for a lifetime.

Sent on 02/08/2016

Keila · Married on 09/17/2016

Talk about a GREAT photographer - Ashley was/is amazing. She was literally everywhere, capturing every moment. She provided us excellent direction and really worked off of our personalities. She laughed with us, offered her expertise, and again, she truly captured every moment. She was the only person who offered a fair and reasonable price for her work - she will not try and rob you (which many people will try to do to most brides). She explained to us what she would be doing and she did all of that and more. We are so excited to see our photos, but from what I could peek and glance at her camera they will be fabulous!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Katina · Married on 07/30/2016

Ashley Marie Photography was very prompt and professional during our wedding. Even throughout the rain storm and impromptu ceremony changes, she was able to take quality pictures of the bridal party and guests that we love.

Sent on 09/30/2016

Alvin · Married on 06/18/2016

Wonderful! Ashely was the photographer for our annual crab feast "Cracking & Smacking" and the photo's were exceptional. She captured all of the highlights of the event and I will be definitely using the pictures for future promotions! Excellent quality and very professional.

Sent on 08/03/2016

Jonathan · Married on 06/10/2016

Phenomenal! Our experience working with Ashley for our engagement and wedding pictures was more than we could have wished for. She captured the happiness of our wedding day and infused our photos with beautiful subtly and expert-like perfection. Ashley was very prompt and communicative with us throughout our wedding day, making sure to capture intimate and representative photos without bombarding views of the ceremony or interrupting our guests. Overall, the finished photographs of our wedding from Ashley will always have a special place in our heart as they symbolize, so beautifully and impeccably, the beginning of our journey of wedded bliss.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Debbie · Married on 11/10/2015

"My experience was awesome. This was the first time that I could feel individuals emotions through photography. The community coming together from different backgrounds showing a pride and enjoyment in building the playground was captured. What a blessing"

Sent on 02/17/2016

My fiance and I had the best experience with Ashley for our engagement photo session. Ashley was very professional, knowledgeable, and she interacted with us very well. We had an amazing session, and to top it off our pictures came back looking fabulous. I'm so pleased with Ashley's service, that we have already decided that we are going to hire her again to take our family photos in the near future. We have no complaints, and we look forward to working with Ashley again!!!!!!!!!"

Sent on 02/06/2016

We couldn't be more happy with our experience with Ashley. She was professional, made us feel comfortable and took such wonderful photos. She also worked within our budget and was incredibly affordable. I would highly recommend her to anyone, she is incredibly talented and easy to work with.

Sent on 02/06/2016

Sarah · Married on 05/09/2015

OMG, I can not even say enough about Ashley and her services! She was so easy to deal with from the very first convo. Her prices are unbelievable for the quality you get. And her and her husband were so sweet and professional. Our photos came out great and she went above and beyond with some of her details. She caught certain moments that will always be some of the most special photos we have! Thank you again Ashley!

Sent on 02/19/2016

Cynthia · event on 05/02/2015

This photographer was a pleasure to work with. Our minds were at ease knowing we hired someone who was intelligent, knowledgeable, easy to work with the elderly and could follow direction. She captured everything discussed in the contract and even more. I highly recommend this photographer if you want your event to be a captured memory.

Cynthia Boyles"

Sent on 02/07/2016

Shanice · Married on 04/18/2015

Ashley Marie Photography was a wonderful service for my family and I. We had the pleasure to work with Ashley for our anniversary, family and birthday photos. I am looking forward to working with Ashley in the future.

Sent on 02/19/2016

teara · Married on 04/17/2015

Ashley did our wedding on May 14, 2015. She was absolutely amazing from start to finish. She showed up early and was so patient and professional. She took amazing photos and the final product was absolutely gorgeous. Ashley was everything that I wanted in a photographer. She took amazing pre wedding shots, ceremony, post wedding and reception photos. Since our wedding I have recommended her to some other brides who have upcoming weddings. I would recommend when looking for a photographer to look no more. Ashley Marie Photography is top notch. She is simply amazing

Sent on 03/04/2016

Elena · Married on 10/10/2014

Ashley is a very friendly person and a great photographer. We loved working with her! The process was smooth and easy and the pictures turned out super cute :)
    Thanks
    Lena and Carl

Sent on 02/11/2016

K. · Married on 08/12/2012

Ashley Marie Photography captured many many memorable photos from my wedding day. The services provided from start to end were truly amazing and done with high quality and true passion. I have and will continue to recommend their services.

Sent on 02/20/2016

Darian · Married on 10/24/2015

We arrived at the site of our engagement photo session a bit anxious because neither my partner nor I had ever participated in a formal photography session. Upon our arrival, we were pleasantly greeted by Ashley, as she had arrived at the garden early to prepare for our engagement photo session by scoping out possible areas to shoot.

At the start of our session, Ashley asked us to “share our story”. Within moments, we were not only comfortable but having a great time! Ashley’s unique dynamic made us feel that we could just be ourselves. Each scene was distinctive to our relationship and the personality of our relationship. To our surprise, an hour had passed and our engagement photo session had come to an end. By the end of the session, we all shared laughter and smiles. What an exceptional experience!

After our photo session, we were also delighted that Ashley asked to feature us in her blog! We could not be happier with how beautiful our photos are. In addition to the blog, the entire album truly captures the character of our relationship.

We were so pleased with our photos that we had to select a "save the date" that featured many pictures, as it was far too difficult to select just one photo. Now, a few months away from our wedding, we are excited that Ashley will also photograph our wedding.

Sent on 02/05/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 01/02/2015

Ashley's work was amazing. She was attentive during our wedding ceremony and was great at coordinating with our family and friends for photo taking. I would highly recommend her to family and friends and we WILL be using her for our future photo needs.

Sent on 02/05/2016

Bertha · Married on 07/23/2016

Ashley Marie Photography stepped right in and captured all of the spontaneous and precious moments that me and my husband were hoping for. She took the pressure off of us and we were able to enjoy the day! Everything that we asked for was done well and professionally and the quality of the pictures and video is exceptional!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Carolyn · Married on 06/11/2016

I loved Ashley and the photos we got back. I got a ton of compliments on the photos and she was very flexible with us on the day of our wedding. My only concern was how long it took to get the photos back. It was a full month before we got a sample of about 50 photos and over five weeks before we got the full album. Still, I would say that this is the best value in the area.

Sent on 07/19/2016