Paperie Invitation Studio

Miami, FL View map

Paperie is a Full Service Stationery & Invitation Studio. We have a wide selection of over
25,000 different designs to choose from. We can create a wonderful custom design just for you
or assist you in a DIY (do it yourself) invitation that will fit your budget!

We stride to provide our customers with Exceptional Service, Personal Attention and a product
that they will cherish for a lifetime!

Whether your style is Modern or Classic, Simple and Elegant or Wild and Unexpected, know
that Paperie has the designs and selection to find what you are looking for.

Dianna Married on 01/23/2016
    Best experience! Invitations are beautiful. Diana is extremely professional and an expert at what she does.
    Amanda Married on 03/29/2014
    DIana was amazing. She completely understood my vision and made it work within my budget. She designs all the invitation herself. I got so many compliments on how beautiful the invitations were. She is very professional and creative, and she listens to the bride. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking to get invitation made for their event!!!!
    Jodie Married on 11/09/2013
    Posh....Unique....Gorgeous....Special......these are just some of the words my guests used to describe my custom designed invitations once my guests received them. Diana is so creative and has a knack for knowing her clients tastes and styles. Within seconds of our first meeting, she knew exactly what I was looking for as far as the theme and tone that I wanted to set for my wedding starting with my invitations. She also is a wealth of ideas for other special details! She produces on time, is attentive to every request and above all - she cares about you and will do anything to make you happy! She understands people and this is evident in her work. DON'T LOOK ANYWHERE ELSE! You won't find any better!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

AAMusicians AAMusicians Wedding Bands

What a great company provided by the Paperie team. Great quality inviations and efficient service. Dont worry you are in great hands! AAMusicians.com

8353 Southwest 124th Street, 207A, **By Appointment** Miami, FL, 33156

** By Appointment **
Location of (Paperie Invitation Studio)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding