Turlock, CA 95382 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About Paper Hearts Photography Co.

HI and congratulations thank you for inquiring with me, As a photographer I strive to deliver the best moments possible with my camera, I love to capture the moments that you cant ever capture again.. your special day is important to me.. My style is photojournalism, Photojournalism is a different ball game altogether. It is visual storytelling. It has a strong social and cultural context and is a visual form of reportage.
I am not your typical stand there and smile photographer i enjoy creativity and uniqueness amoungest people who are celebrating life and its special moments..
I am very confident in my work therefore I can offer the best prices for those seeking someone a step up from a guest taking pictures with their camera to a 20 yr veteran prices, I will be there someday.. I do have a portfolio available and have done many photo shoots and portraits.
Please contact me for further information and pricing, I am currently traveling within the central valley, bay area, and coastal counties including monterey, carmel, santa cruz, capitola, and so forth.. I am hoping to hear from you soon Thank you!!

My pkgs start in the local area at $400 for 4 hrs of coverage disc only and go up to $2,000 for full day and includes lots of beautiful items from your special day including hard cover book, prints, music DVD photo slideshow..

you can also email me at my personal email lisa_piffero@yahoo.com
or facebook@ facebook.com/blissphotography209

6448934e631ea662
dsc0126 001

Paper Hearts Photography Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs