Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA 15215 Map · Phone number

About Pamela Anticole Photography

More than anything I want you to have time to enjoy your people: all those friends and family who gather to celebrate with you. Even crazy Uncle Bob! It’s your wedding day, not a day-long portrait session, and I 1000% respect that.

My priority is yours: celebrating the laughter and joy and tears and hugs and all of the in between. I am also looking beyond the obvious, flipping my camera around on your guests. The photos you receive from me are candid, authentic, and natural; often of moments that you may never even realize happened. Ultimately I want to show you the story of your wedding day from your guest’s point of view.

It doesn’t take long to create some beautiful, relaxed portraits together. But the rest of the day shouldn’t be directed by me. Enjoy yourself! I am just there to document it.

*** Every couple deserves to feel celebrated and safe while planning their wedding, and I support every couple inclusive of culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, body type, age, nation of origin, disability, religion, and color. ***

• Woman-owned

Other couples have also viewed

• Awesome Art photography

18 Reviews for Pamela Anticole Photography

• Katie

Katie · Married on 03/29/2019

Outstanding!

Pamela was an absolute joy to work with! My sister a fellow photographer recommended we work with Pamela because of her specific style of shooting. After a few conversations about the what we wanted she suggested a second shooter, which we agreed. Pamela showed up to the hotel almost an hour and a half early! Hair & makeup put us behind schedule by 2hrs and therefore couldn't do a first look. Honestly it didn't matter! Pamela kept her cool and assured me that she would be able to get all the shots we wanted and more with no worries! Right after the ceremony, she was true to her word and we got all the photos we needed. She never got frazzled and stayed calm and extremely professional the entire time! Even with the timing issues, self inflicted btw, together Pamela and Ericka shot over 7k photos!!! Which is an insane amount of photos even for a wedding! The way she captures those "in between" moments is quite amazing! I haven't received all the photos yet but, the teaser pics are incredible (3/29/19 was my wedding date)! I would highly recommend Pamela Marie Photography!!! and I will hire her again in a heartbeat!!!!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Alexandra · Married on 03/24/2018

Pamela shot both our engagement session and wedding and we could not be happier with our photos! Pamela helped my husband and I relax which led to the such beautiful photos. Our pictures are absolutely GORGEOUS and capture our day perfectly! We will cherish them forever.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Jennifer · Married on 11/26/2016

Pamela was a great photographer. She was easy going and sweet but definitely knew how to capture the best photos. We had a very casual wedding and she captured the candid moments perfectly, exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 12/23/2016

Pamela Anticole Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4500
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Holloway Events Wedding Planners

Pamela is a joy to work with! She is professional, friendly, and her photos are amazing.

• Pittsburgh DJ Company Wedding DJs

Pamela's photography is incredible, just check it out to see what I mean! But more importantly, she maikes sure her clients are relaxed and having fun, all while getting a great shot! I've worked with her and also had the honor of DJing her own wedding! She gives such a cool & relaxed vibe, while remaining a true professional. Dean McAfee Owner, Pittsburgh DJ Company

• Hello Productions Wedding Planners

Pamela is always professional and has a good rapport with the couples I refer. I am always impressed with the quality of her work.

• Pittsburgh Pittsburgh, PA, 15215 See on map
    Location of (Pamela Anticole Photography)