Pamela Lugo Makeup Artist

Brooklyn, NY View map
    Kate Married on 08/26/2016
    Pamela did a GREAT job with me for my August wedding. She was responsive to my feedback, super calm on the big day and did my makeup exactly as I wanted -- I felt beautiful and confident thanks to her work. The makeup also lasted all night -- a pretty awesome feat considering it was a hot summer evening. Thank you, Pamela!
  • User1701107 2+ years ago
    I first met Pamela while she beautified my best friend for her wedding day a few years ago. After I became engaged and picked a date, I contacted Pam immediately for her availability.

Pam transformed my makeup look for my engagement shoot in October and my wedding day this past May, and I cannot recommend Pam more highly. Her calm presence is a pleasure to work with, and she is so talented. I love that she enhances each client’s personal beauty, so it does not look like the makeup is overdone. For my engagement shoot, I opted for a natural look, and then went for more dramatic makeup for the wedding – both looks were equally gorgeous (and stunning in photos).

Thank you, Pam, for creating such stunning looks!

Wedding, May 31, 2014
    New York City
    Kendra Married on 05/31/2009
    Damali provided such stunning and beautiful make-up for my wedding day, and really made a point to understand the look that I envisioned. This is true artistry at its best, and the artist has one of the most wordly understandings of true, beauty and perfection that I have ever seen. I never believed my skin could look so perfect and eyelashes and eyebrows are the star of the show for this studio known as an eyebrow and lash guru by NYC beauty buffs.

Brooklyn, 11231
Location of (Pamela Lugo Makeup Artist)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding