Boulder, CO 80302 Map · Phone number

About Pam Zola Weddings

Pam Zola Weddings is a boutique wedding planning company based in Boulder, Colorado. Pam brings each and every wedding to life with style, grace, and impeccable attention to detail.

The goal is to make wedding planning fun and organized so that you feel minimal stress and maximum joy. During the planning, I will think of everything! "Everything" includes, but is not limited to: anticipating problems; acting as an intermediary and skilled communicator between vendors, family members and you; and orchestrating all the moving pieces. We'll prioritize and decide where to simplify and where to glamify. I will connect you with vendors who will get your vision, personality and budget - and may even come to feel like your new best friends! As the wedding day approaches, your to-do lists will dwindle down to nothing. And when the BIG day arrives, I expect to see you calm, joyful and present, with confidence that all will go as planned.

Follow Pam Zola Weddings on

Pam Zola Weddings 5
Pam Zola Weddings 6
Pam Zola Weddings 7

Dana Evans · Married on 10/07/2018

Professional, Kind and Efficient!

Pam was amazing - so easy to work with, and completely on top of everything. She made the wedding day feel seamless, fun and easy! She was married at the same venue we were, so it was extra special to have her coordinate our wedding. She handled all of the details and kept the wedding moving without being too strict about schedule (my request)! All of our guests were impressed with her as well! So many people came up to us after the wedding to praise Pam! We were grateful to have her as part of our special day.

Sent on 02/23/2019
    Pam Zola Weddings 8
    Pam Zola Weddings 9
    Pam Zola Weddings 10
    Pam Zola Weddings 11

Lauren · Married on 06/24/2018

Thoughtful & caring wedding planner

Pam was such a pleasure to have as our wedding planner and really helped us out in a tough situation. Our previous planner, who we had for months, decided to quit just several weeks before our wedding. Pam stepped in immediately in our time of need and did more for us in just a few days than our previous planner had in months. We wished we had used Pam all along! She was incredibly responsive getting up-to-date on what had been done so far and what we still needed help with. As a pretty stressed out bride in this situation, Pam instantly put my mind at ease that things would all be taken care of and encouraged me to take some very needed time to relax for myself. Even in the tight time crunch, she always made herself available. She worked incredibly hard the day/night of the wedding taking care of other vendors' needs so that I could enjoy the day and have peace of mind. Pam truly is a wonderful wedding planner and someone who wants to make sure your day goes exactly as you want it to.

Sent on 01/14/2019
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 06/10/2018

Pam is absolutely AMAZING!!

To any bride-to-be having trouble searching for a wedding planner and reading this review, your search should seriously end here. Choose Pam now, you won’t regret it! I’m very much a type A person, so I really struggled coming to terms with the fact that hiring a planner for our wedding was going to be the best decision for my husband and I to truly enjoy the planning process and most importantly enjoy our special day. We hired Pam a few months out from our wedding which meant we already had most of our vendors contracted; however, from day one she took over seamlessly, asked all the right questions, introduced herself to our vendors and off she went. From that moment on she took over the planning process all the way through our wedding day. Pam was amazing every step of the way! The wedding day itself truly would not have been our most perfect day if it wasn’t for her flawless execution of all the details we spent so many months planning. I can’t say enough great things about Pam. She’s simply the best and we are so glad we chose her as our wedding planner and trusted her with the most special day of our lives!

Sent on 03/26/2019