Boulder, CO 80304 Map · Phone number

About Laurel & Rose

d e t a i l s

event styling & producing | wedding planning | merrymaking | creating | dream weaving | memory making
We specialize in full service weddings in Colorado, California, and destination celebrations all over the globe.

d e s c r i p t i o n

Laurel & Rose is a boutique wedding & event planning firm inspired by art, culture, history, innovation, sophisticated celebrations, simple gatherings, the eccentric, the traditional, and the curious, creative creatures around the world.

We strive to transcend trends to create one-of-a-kind events that match our clients’ unique vision, story, and personality.

We love what we do and cherish every celebration we are fortunate enough to be a part of.

Follow Laurel & Rose on

Laurel & Rose 2
Laurel & Rose 3

Nicole Daeley · Married on 07/21/2018

Incredible Team!

How can I possibly begin to explain how absolutely incredible Jolene and the Laurel & Rose team are?! They made my Santa Monica wedding a dream come true. From the rehearsal dinner, wedding day and farewell brunch, their attention to detail, creativity, organization (and FUN!), was just above and beyond anything I could have EVER dreamed of. I knew I was in excellent hands from day one. During all of the months leading up to my wedding, as well as my wedding day, friends would constantly tell me how I was the least stressed bride they had ever seen. I owe that to Jolene and her awesomely talented team. It is so clear so see how much they just love what they do, and they truly care so much about all of their clients. I honestly do not have enough amazing things to say about Laurel and Rose. My wedding was the most magical day for my husband and I, and I wish I could give them 5 million stars on here. I also wish I could have my wedding all over again, EXACTLY as it was! Thank you again and again Laurel & Rose, highly recommend to everyone!

Katrina · Married on 05/05/2018

Jolene and the Laurel and Rose team are the BEST! They made our big day better than we could have possibly dreamed, and all while keeping our stress levels low. Couldn't recommend more highly!

Jamie · Married on 09/03/2017

I cannot say enough fabulous things about Laurel & Rose! They delivered the wedding of my dreams and I know none of it would have been possible without them.

Living in NYC, I was concerned planning a wedding in Boulder, CO would be tough, but with Jolene, I always felt that we were in great hands! She made the entire wedding planning process fun and stress free guiding us seamlessly through all of the ups and downs. I had a strong vision of what I wanted and wasn't sure it was possible to bring it to life in Boulder, Colorado. Not only did Jolene understand my vision, but she honestly made it even better than I could have imagined! She is well respected in the industry and has incredible relationships bringing together a team of hard working and talented vendors. During the wedding weekend, Jolene went above and beyond to make everything run smoothly and was always a few steps ahead of me - which is rare to find! The execution of the event was seamless and there was not one detail that did not go without notice.

Jolene truly cares about each of her clients and you can tell that she has a true passion for what she does. Not only did she take the time to get to know me and my now husband, but my entire family! She made our wedding weekend one we will never forget and I am so happy to call Jolene my friend. We will look back on our experience with the fondest of memories and we have Laurel and Rose to thank.

Laurel & Rose 4
    Laurel & Rose 5
    Laurel & Rose 6

Laurel & Rose FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Megan Newton Photography
    Megan Newton Photography Wedding Photographers

Laurel and Rose is a talented, creative, and professional team! Jolene's ability to consider and manage all details surrounding a wedding is incredible. She approaches this task with grace and a sense of calm. It's a joy working with Laurel and Rose!

• The Fever
    The Fever Wedding Bands

The Fever has worked with Jolene and her staff at Laurel & Rose on numerous events over the years. When one of my clients tell me they've hired Jolene to help with wedding planning & day-of coordination, my first reaction is "Awesome! I love working with Jolene!" I cannot recommend Jolene highly enough. We've done very large and smaller intimate events together. She's super organized, friendly, very responsive and so easy to work with.

• Rembrandt Yard Art Gallery & Event Center
    Rembrandt Yard Art Gallery & Event Center Museum Weddings

I recently worked with Laurel & Rose on a wedding held at Rembrandt Yard Art Gallery & Event Center in Boulder. The entire team was great to work with from start to finish! Not only were they incredibly organized, punctual and professional throughout the entire planning process, but Jolene the very last person to leave on the night of the actual wedding - making sure things were cleaned up to our standards and that everyone left with a smile on their face. I highly recommend Laurel & Rose to anyone looking for a wedding planner!

• Boulder, CO 80304 See on map