About The Fever

Outstanding Live Music

The Fever is a talented, upbeat group of dedicated professional musicians located in Denver, Colorado, serving all of Colorado, the US and beyond. Their team of experienced and passionate musicians create an ambience of contagious energy for you and your guests from start to finish. Whether it’s a jazz band for your cocktail hour, an MC to host your wedding reception or a live band to keep your wedding guests entertained throughout the night, The Fever has it all and will customize to match your style. From elegant classical to hip jazz standards, upbeat bluegrass to 'can't help but dance' funk grooves- they are highly versatile and enjoy all styles, including funk, Motown, 70s, 80s, 90s and current pop hits. The Fever customizes their set list and style to match your personal preferences.

The Fever offers a variety of services ready to be custom altered to fit your vision. Their services include:

• Complimentary consultation
  • Ceremony ensembles
  • Cocktail ensembles
  • Dinner ensembles

Categories: Wedding Band

Regions serviced: Denver, Salt Lake City, Omaha, Cheyenne + 2 Additional Regions

53 Reviews for The Fever

I booked this band after they rocked my sister-in-law's wedding and somehow they still exceeded my expectations on my wedding day! Ceremony music, cocktail hour music, and reception music was all on point! They truly understood the type of music we wanted and they were amazing and professional. Highly recommend this band for music lovers!

Profile Picture Katherine, 1/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

We had a small wedding in Punta de Mita, Mexico the weekend of 12/9/17. We did not care for the band options available in Mexico, so we decided to look at bands in the US. A good friend of mine recommended a band “The Fever” he had seen at a large wedding in Santa Fe. He said all the guests went on and on about how great the band was. I reached out via their website and got a response the same day. Michele Jennings was absolutely amazing to work with! I don’t know if I have ever experienced someone in the business world that knew their business better, or was more prepared and organized. Not to mentions so personable. I feel like a made a new friend during the process. Since we planned such a small wedding and the resort was handling most of the details, I did not have a wedding planner. I had no idea the questions to ask or what would be involved in setting up the band and sound equipment. Michele took care of everything coordinating with the resort and local sound companies in Mexico. She had detailed planning sheets for the wedding and an extensive list of music to choose from. The fact the band was in CO and we were in TX was not a problem at all. We skyped, talked on the phone, emailed and texted and were able plan everything without meeting in person. They did such an amazing job at our ceremony and the reception. We had to practically drag our guests off the dance floor at the end of the night. They were begging for the band to keep playing! One of our guests already plans to hire The Fever for his daughter’s wedding. Many thanks to The Fever for making our wedding weekend the most memorable time of our lives.

Profile Picture J, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Fever Pricing

The Fever Price Rates

Reception Price Range (4 hours)
Peak Season:

220x220 sq 1335858788507 ceremony0021
220x220 sq 1335858817500 ceremony0149

24 VIDEOS

8 ENDORSEMENTS
We love having The Fever in our gallery! Having a band who understands a wedding timeline is extremely valuable. The Fever is always thinking about the order of events and they know to be present during important moments. As an added bonus, they know how to get a crowd dancing!

As an event planner, it's so important to have a great group of wedding professionals to rely on, especially in the entertainment field. I've worked with The Fever Band for several corporate and wedding events - and they always delivery. The talent of the band is exceptional and they make the planning process a breeze. The Fever provides an extremely professional, high quality product that takes any event to the next level. Book the Fever for your next event and you won't be disappointed!

As a photographer and lover of live music I am always very excited to work with the Fever. They get most if not all of the guests dancing - and I mean really dancing and having a great time. They have a large repertoire and big full sound to fill any venue. I highly recommend them.

The Fever is a wonderful band that is perfect for your wedding reception! They will have everyone out on the dance floor!

101 PROS I KNOW

Boulder, CO 80304   See On Map
720-317-6025 (phone)
The Fever is a wedding band & event planning consultant from Boulder, CO. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Denver, Boulder, and Rocky Mountains. The Fever is a professional wedding band that has been part of the Colorado wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in providing outstanding live music for exquisite upscale events.